Pretty Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON

Facebook

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Pretty Painting

sullzy
sullzy

Interior Painting

Roger and Iana and the Pretty Painting team are exceptional. Not only is their work excellent (someone just this morning asked who had done the work and wanted an introduction), but they delivered well above and beyond what they quoted. They were incredibly responsive, very flexible, had great suggestions, and in addition to the quality of the work, Iana's colour consultation that was included was enormously helpful to us.

We have known Roger and Iana for a month - but they feel like they are part of the family. They are even better people than they are talented - and that is saying something.

We strongly recommend Pretty Painting to anyone. We could not have had a better experience.

Roncesvalles Update

I am very pleased with the work Roger and Iana did. They assisted me with selecting the colours that really worked with my furniture and colour preferences. They used high end paint with a low environmental footprint. They brought a colleague with a great attention to detail to install the wallpaper. They were done in a 1.25 days and the walls looked like they had been built that colour. They also painted a cheap chest of drawers and it looked like a high end piece of furniture when they were done. They were very pleasant, focused on their work, professional. My place is open concept but they went about their work with a minimum of intrusion. They also provided the lowest quote.

Thank you so much! we loved meeting you and working for you! you are as beautiful as your home and design ideas! call us anytime!

Justin in North York
Justin in North York

Master Suite and Feature Wall

It's always a pleasure working with true professionals. Polite, considerate, friendly, clean and great work. Iana and her team treated our place like their own.

We painted everything, ceilings, walls and touched up trim. They matched our trim well and suggested a great colour for our feature wall! In the bathroom they upgraded the paint to an exterior as it would hold up better to higher moisture. Smart suggestion.

Looking forward to our next projects!

Thank you Justin! Thank you for trusting the colour choice and Thank you for allowing us to do the work in your magnificent master suite! It is absolutely gorgeous and cannot wait to come back to help complete more of your beautiful home!

Rumley review
Rumley review
1 review Newmarket, ON

Painting of basement

Pretty painting was professional, easy to talk with, and delivered on what they said they would do. They went above and beyond and thought of the little things such as hardware for the stair railing to go with changes. They made things easy for us and we would highly recommend using them for your painting needs. The end result was amazing and exceeded our expectations.

Thank you so much and I am so excited to see the finished product of your amazing movie theater room! let us know if we can do anything else for you

Carolyn in Newmarket
Carolyn in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Interior painting

Pretty Painting just completed some interior painting for us and we couldn’t be more thrilled. Roger and the team were professional, efficient, friendly and did a quality job for a challenging space. Pretty Painting will be the ones we call for future painting and with no hesitation we will recommend them to our friends. Thanks Roger and team!

It was amazing to meet you guys and your home is so awesome, we are so happy you picked us to paint it! we cannot wait to come back! Thanks for being so hospitable and kind!

Steven R
Steven R

House Painting

Pretty Painting is an very professional group that will complete their engagement with efficiency, attention to detail and in the most economical way possible. They will leave you extremely happy with their work and very proud to have your house or office looking so wonderful. My personal experiences with Pretty Painting has led to recommendations to family and close friends who were also extremely happy with the work they performed. It is a tough world out there with many people claiming to do good work but Pretty Painting not only provides exceptional service but exceeds your expectations. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Thank you Steven! it has been an honor doing work for you and will always be there is you need us. your house and your family deserves the best! We are so happy to have been any part of the restoration of your parents home

stella in Toronto
stella in Toronto

painting the exterior of the house

I hired Pretty Painting to paint the gutters, fascia, two entrance doors with a storm door and the garage door. Their advices when they came to quote the job were well thought and professional.
The whole project only took two days to complete and they paid attention to the details. The whole team was eager to please and respond to questions. They also were very helpful with trying to solve a problem with my doors. They were meticulous in painting and cleaning after the job was completed.
I would recommend them to anyone and re-hire them for any future painting jobs.

Thank you Stella! You are such a beautiful person! we were honored to come paint for you and will come help you anytime you ever need us.

Best Painters

Once again Pretty Painting exceeded expectations. Pretty Painting responded promptly and completed their work beautifully and professionally. I am a very satisfied repeat customer, who will continue to work with this company and continue to have no hesitations to refer Pretty Painting to my friends and family.

thank you so much for the review you are so kind:))

Private User reviews Brechin, ON

Very professional

Great attention to detail, extremely reliable, great communication and great value. I used Pretty Painting to stain my home and garage exterior. They went above and beyond to ensure my wood siding looks fantastic. I will be having them back in the near future to do my interior. Not only do they provide superior service at a great prices, Roger, Iiana and Vulcan do so in a lovely, warm and caring way.
Eileen F.

srisenman in Toronto
srisenman in Toronto

PRETTY PAINTING IS THE BEST !!

Pretty Paintings – Home Star Review

As a repeated customer, I still believe that in a sea of many painters, PRETTY PAINTING stands out as the BEST !!!

PRETTY PAINTING once again was professional, efficient, reliable and friendly. PRETTY PAINTING once again went beyond what was expected by this customer and from their previous jobs, their work standard is very high to begin with. I will continue to use PRETTY PAINTING for future jobs and will, with no hesitation, continue to refer PRETTY PAINTING to friends

oh my, thank you Susan! Your review is incredible and I am so happy to know we meet your expectations! we will always be there for you!! Thank you!

More about Pretty Painting

Thanks for visiting Pretty Painting. My name is Roger LeBlanc and I have been painting for 20 years. I take pride in my work and my ability to get the job done without compromising on it's quality. I have been growing due to word of mouth, and that has truly been an honour for me. I started this business because I love to paint, but more importantly, I wanted to charge people a fair price. I think that price inflation is infiltrating everything around us, and even though I am just one person, I want to be that one person that did what was right by those around me. My prices will never be more than they need to be. That will be my motivation for as long as I get to run my own business.
20 years of doing an honorable service is not enough, I hope to do it for 40 more. -Roger LeBlanc

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pretty Painting is a company built on the integrity of one man, Roger Leblanc. He was determined to one day open up a business that would shake up the industry. He started working for his uncle when he was 15 years old, and he learned from his uncle that you could do the job right without over charging.
As he moved on in his career, he worked for multiple large companies that had very different and even opposite views and morals to that of his uncle. These companies charged 2-3 times more than what was necessary or fair for the job. That is when Roger knew he would one day open up his own business and continue what he believed was right. He wanted to create a business built on honor and integrity, and make a proper living for his family, without feeling like he stole from his clients to do so.
Finally! Pretty Painting was born and the feedback has been overwhelming. It has been a humbling experience to see how emotional customers get when they see they didn't have to pay thousands of dollars more than what was necessary to get such a spectacular job done. A job done right IS NOT based on how much monetary incentive there is. It is based on the principles of the people who provide it.
If you are wondering where you may find a job that will meet all of your expectations and not cost you more than what is reasonable, please contact us and give us the opportunity to give you a quote. You can take the time to compare it to other places and see that the same job can have very different prices!
It's Roger's goal that you see this for yourself and not be taken advantage of.
The growth of Pretty Painting does not equate to a company becoming wealthy, but a company helping people keep more of the money they work so hard to earn!

Since our official company launch this year, we have had enormous support from our community. Our company goal is being well accepted which is to do the best possible quality job without charging those prices that come along with it. Our prices are fair, honorable and with a balance of not taking more from the customer than what is truly ethical and necessary.
So we decided to take it a step further! if we are not the best price for the best job, then show us a quote from that cheaper registered company and we will not only match it, but we will take an additional 10% off!