GTA Kitchen Depot

Formerly Paint x Pro Inc.
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Improve Mall 7250 Keele Street Concord ON L3Z 1R6

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for GTA Kitchen Depot

Summer2021$
Summer2021$
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Kitchen renovation

I needed to re-design my kitchen in order to install a dishwasher. I called GTA Countertops and spoke to Liz.

Liz was so pleasant and easy to deal with. She came up with all types of options and solutions.

This was all done during COVID. All I did was send Liz my pics, approximate measurements and she was able to provide me samples of countertops that would match my existing backsplash and floor tiles.

Within a couple of days GTA came in, took the measurements and in a week I had all new countertops and sink installed. GTA took out the old countertops and sink and installed the new ones in a matter of an hour and a half. They were quick and efficient and left no mess behind.

Overall, I was very pleased with the stellar service and workmanship provided and would highly recommend them.

Hi there, thank you for your feedback!

Joanne
Joanne
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Quartz counter reno

Super Happy with my beautiful new quartz kitchen counter! Liz was very helpful, patient and knows her stuff! She made the process simple and stress free, I would highly recommend GTA KITCHEN!
And the installation was great as well!

Thank you!

Hi JoAnne, thank you so much for the feedback! It was pleasure working with you on your project ! Looks absolutely beautiful!!

Sheila
Sheila
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

10/10 would recommend!

Very good experience getting my quartz countertop !
Liz was extremely helpful , patient and extremely professional. She had my countertop installed 4 days after deposit! She’s truly a miracle worker. I will recommend this place to all of my family and friends

Hi Sheila, Thank you so much for the feedback! It was a pleasure working with you on your project !!

Private User reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

New countertops

We are so satisfied with the new countertops. Liz made it super easy and we couldn’t ask for better service. Exceptional quality and service with this company and will highly recommend to anyone considering them.

Thank you so much for the feedback !! It was pleasure working with you guys !!

Matthew Tolley
Matthew Tolley
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Kitchen and bathroom countertops

I am very happy with the job. Liz was very helpful and easy to reach. They measured within a few days of my decision installed exactly one week later. The installers were clean and quick but also did an exceptional job (and I'm picky). We love our new quartz countertops

Hi Matthew, thank you so much for the feedback! It was a pleasure working with you!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Kitchen Reno

My experience is GTA Kitchens was amazing , I had my kitchen cabinets and countertops done and I am so happy with the results. Great people to deal with, great customer service. I would buy another kitchen from them in a heartbeat.

Hi there, so glad to hear you are happy with our service and product ! Thank you for your feedback!

Private User reviews Innisfil, ON

Extremely Satisfied

I am so happy I found GTA Granite! I wanted a peice of quartz for my laundry room counter and practically no one was willing to accommodate me (I guess my small job was not important enough), not even the guy who I paid thousands to do my kitchen would quote me. From the beginning Liz at GTA Granite was totally different. She was very accommodating and professional from start to finish. Within a week of contacting this company, I had my countertop. They even offered to glue my undermount sink in at no extra cost! The price can't be beat either! I am definitely coming back when we do our bathrooms!

Thank you so much for your feedback, I'm really glad you had a great experience ! It was pleasure meeting you and working with you on this project!

Kitchen Countertop

Liz was such a pleasure to work with, very friendly and very responsive. She was on top of everything all the way to the end to ensure that I was happy with my countertop. I can tell that she wasn't trying to just get a sale and she had my best interest and satisfaction in mind. I would recommend her to my friends and family in a heartbeat.

The countertop itself and delivery + installation was amazing, what was taking another company 4 months to complete, she got done in 2-3 weeks!

Hi there, thank you so much for your feedback! I'm really glad to hear you are happy with everything!!

Private User reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Excellent Customer Service! Beautiful Counter Tops

Liz provided excellent and fast customer service.
I received my new beautiful countertop in a few days.
The installation was quick and professional.
GTA Counter Top Depot has exceeded my expectations.
I am overjoyed with the experience. Bravo!!
Vanessa

Hi Vanessa,thank you for your feedback ! I'm so glad to hear your happy with everything!!

Mr in Toronto
Mr in Toronto
0 reviews Milton, ON

Money well spent

My kitchen island countertop got damaged. Wife and I went and got quote from big companies. Some of them didn't even respond yet. Then my wife found this company online. We were a little worried about giving a big lump sum of money to a online company. Trust me I can give 10 star ⭐. Fast, reliable, great value, good customer service and excellent work ethic.

Hi there, thank you so much trusting us and your feedback !!

More about GTA Kitchen Depot

GTA Kitchen Depot has always operated under strong values aimed at exceeding client needs. Our communication channels are always open—our relationship with our clients begins on the first day of contact, and only ends once they’re fully satisfied with our work.

We are also a sister company of :
GTA Countertop Depot - https://www.gtacountertopdepot.com/
Paint X Pro - https://www.paintxpro.com/

When you hire our services, you can count on us for the results you want and need. Get in touch today, and discover the advantage of working with GTA Kitchen Depot