GTA Kitchen Depot

Formerly Paint x Pro Inc.
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Improve Mall 7250 Keele Street Concord ON L3Z 1R6

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for GTA Kitchen Depot

Private User reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

New countertops

We are so satisfied with the new countertops. Liz made it super easy and we couldn’t ask for better service. Exceptional quality and service with this company and will highly recommend to anyone considering them.

Thank you so much for the feedback !! It was pleasure working with you guys !!

Matthew Tolley
Matthew Tolley
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Kitchen and bathroom countertops

I am very happy with the job. Liz was very helpful and easy to reach. They measured within a few days of my decision installed exactly one week later. The installers were clean and quick but also did an exceptional job (and I'm picky). We love our new quartz countertops

Hi Matthew, thank you so much for the feedback! It was a pleasure working with you!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Kitchen Reno

My experience is GTA Kitchens was amazing , I had my kitchen cabinets and countertops done and I am so happy with the results. Great people to deal with, great customer service. I would buy another kitchen from them in a heartbeat.

Hi there, so glad to hear you are happy with our service and product ! Thank you for your feedback!

Private User reviews Innisfil, ON

Extremely Satisfied

I am so happy I found GTA Granite! I wanted a peice of quartz for my laundry room counter and practically no one was willing to accommodate me (I guess my small job was not important enough), not even the guy who I paid thousands to do my kitchen would quote me. From the beginning Liz at GTA Granite was totally different. She was very accommodating and professional from start to finish. Within a week of contacting this company, I had my countertop. They even offered to glue my undermount sink in at no extra cost! The price can't be beat either! I am definitely coming back when we do our bathrooms!

Thank you so much for your feedback, I'm really glad you had a great experience ! It was pleasure meeting you and working with you on this project!

Kitchen Countertop

Liz was such a pleasure to work with, very friendly and very responsive. She was on top of everything all the way to the end to ensure that I was happy with my countertop. I can tell that she wasn't trying to just get a sale and she had my best interest and satisfaction in mind. I would recommend her to my friends and family in a heartbeat.

The countertop itself and delivery + installation was amazing, what was taking another company 4 months to complete, she got done in 2-3 weeks!

Hi there, thank you so much for your feedback! I'm really glad to hear you are happy with everything!!

Private User reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Excellent Customer Service! Beautiful Counter Tops

Liz provided excellent and fast customer service.
I received my new beautiful countertop in a few days.
The installation was quick and professional.
GTA Counter Top Depot has exceeded my expectations.
I am overjoyed with the experience. Bravo!!
Vanessa

Hi Vanessa,thank you for your feedback ! I'm so glad to hear your happy with everything!!

Mr in Toronto
Mr in Toronto
0 reviews Milton, ON

Money well spent

My kitchen island countertop got damaged. Wife and I went and got quote from big companies. Some of them didn't even respond yet. Then my wife found this company online. We were a little worried about giving a big lump sum of money to a online company. Trust me I can give 10 star ⭐. Fast, reliable, great value, good customer service and excellent work ethic.

Hi there, thank you so much trusting us and your feedback !!

Lorna in Toronto
Lorna in Toronto

Kitchen countertop replacement

Liz is amazing! She was very friendly and professional and really helped me with deciding on the best counter finish. The quote she gave me was what I paid! No hidden costs and affordable. Her team was on time, and did an amazing job with installing my countertops. I absolutely love them. I would highly recommend GTA to anyone!!

Hi Lorna , thank you so much for your feedback! It was pleasure working with you and I'm so glad you like your countertop!!

J in Toronto
J in Toronto

Amazing countertops!

Liz and her team are outstanding! There isn’t enough good things I can say. They are professional, reliable, quick and efficient. Our new countertops for our kitchen are what we dreamed of and more!!! Highly recommend them for all your renovating needs. 10+++ stars for us! Thank you so much!!

Hi J! Thank you so much for your feedback. You are so welcome!! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your kitchen project!!

Bon in Aurora
Bon in Aurora
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Counters and paint

I’m actually lost for words for how much Liz has helped with my counter tops. They look amazing and just how knowledgeable she is. She really takes the time to help you understand educates you in everything. Me knowing nothing about paint or countertops and painting basement stairs and also colouring. She has really been a big help to my projects. I would not hesitate to reach out to her.

Thank you for you feedback and kind words !! Looking forward to working with you again !

More about GTA Kitchen Depot

GTA Kitchen Depot has always operated under strong values aimed at exceeding client needs. Our communication channels are always open—our relationship with our clients begins on the first day of contact, and only ends once they’re fully satisfied with our work.

We are also a sister company of :
GTA Countertop Depot - https://www.gtacountertopdepot.com/
Paint X Pro - https://www.paintxpro.com/

When you hire our services, you can count on us for the results you want and need. Get in touch today, and discover the advantage of working with GTA Kitchen Depot