GTA Kitchen Depot

Formerly Paint x Pro Inc.
Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Improve Mall 7250 Keele Street Vaughan ON L4K 1Z8

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for GTA Kitchen Depot

Raissa
Raissa

Kitchen renovation

We wanted to replace our cabinet doors and countertops, and add backsplash as well as new custom cabinet/pantry. From the start to finish, Liz was very quick and accommodating. She helped us stick to our budget and made changes accordingly. The crew who worked on the project were all pleasant to work with as well and loved that they tried to finish as timely as possible. The project was finished within the said timeframe of 6-8 weeks. Loved the outcome and we are enjoying our new kitchen with plenty of storage! Will definitely use them again for future projects. Have also already recommended them to family!!

Hi Raissa, Thank you so much for the feedback! I'm so glad you're happy and I'm so happy we were able to bring your vision to life!! It was such a pleasure working with you, looking forward to working with you in future projects!

0 reviews Bolton, ON

Very happy with service, quality and response time!

We are very happy with Liz and her services for our new counters. We were looking to have them done before end of November and GTA Countertop Depot was the only supplier that could accomodate our request (1-2 business days for measuring and 7-10 business days for install) - all other companies were saying minimum 6 weeks! The responsiveness of Liz was amazing, she stayed in contact with us during the whole time. We have recommended GTA Countertop Depot to many of our friends as well.

Hi Lisa, thank you so much for your feedback!! It was so great to work with you !!

Lindsay R
Lindsay R

Kitchen Renovation

Liz, Leo & the GTA Kitchen Depot team were a dream to work with!!! Friendly, professional & super efficient! Liz has a keen eye for design recommendations and provided fair pricing on various options on everything I was looking to accomplish. The regular communication on the project were timely and thorough. As a newbie to renos, I really appreciated all the updates, and couldn't believe how fast the materials were available! (esp. with covid constraints) The installation was scheduled for 10-14 days after go-ahead...Amazing!! Once you decide to do a reno, you want it done, like, yesterday... so was SUPER happy how fast the project was kicked off & was completed! Right before the holidays too!! Thrilled with the end result is an understatement. Would definitely recommend Liz & her team @ GTA Kitchen Depot! Thank you SO MUCH again!

Hi Lindsay, you're so welcome!! Thank you so much for trusting me with your project !! It was such a pleasure working with you !!

Jen in Toronto
Jen in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

My Kitchen was dark and was in the older style. Liz and Leo brought life, glam and modernization to my kitchen!
The kitchen was doubled in size after even though we did not change square feet!
Thank you for an amazing job!!

Hi Jen, you're very welcome!! You had a beautiful vision! Thank you for having us bring to life !!

Kitchen renovation

I did renovations to my kitchen. The team at GTA
they listened and delivered to satisfy my needs. Turned out far better than I anticipated. The team is friendly and helpful and worked long hours to get the project completed. I definitely recommend using this company for all kitchen renovations.
Ameena

Hi Ameena!! Thank you so much ! I'm so glad you guys are happy !! It was such a pleasure working with you guys !!!

jenna_dufresne in Lakefield
jenna_dufresne in Lakefield
0 reviews Bolton, ON

GTA Kitchen Depot

I recommend this company to all of my clients as I trust the work and quality that is being done! Our clients are always happy and rave about the service. Will continue to recommend GTA Depot!

Hi Jenna, thank you for trusting us! It's a pleasure working with you and your clients !

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Kitchen and counter renovation

Liz and her team were great,
I got my kitchen and counters done with them
I am very happy with the Quality and the service GTA Kitchen Depot provided,
Looking forward to working with Liz again

Hi, likewise !! Thank you for your kind words it was a pleasure working with you !

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

GTA kitchen depot

What a major transformation.
I got my dream kitchen!
Liz and her crew were very friendly and professional.
They went above and beyond to meet and exceed my expectations.
Thank you for the job well done!

Hi Aaron, thank you so much for your feedback! It was A pleasure working with you on your project !

R.
R.
7 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Countertop

Liz at GTA Kitchen Depot provided exceptional client service. From the time of my initial inquiry, to her doing an initial consult to measurement by her installer, to completion was a bit over a week. This also included tome for her to obtain required paperwork as it is a condo.

I am fortunate to have gone with my first choice. As you can tell, the removal of the old counter and replacement with the new took a little more than an hour, and the installers ensured to tidy up and trim areas as needed. They were professional and efficient.

Make sure that you are aware that you will likely need a follow up with your own plumber to align the sink and drain pipe (additional). Once again, thanks Liz and will definitely call on them in the future!

Hi , thank you so much for your feedback! You're very welcome! It was A pleasure working with you guys!! Looking forward to working with you in the future. Wishing you all the best !

1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Kitchen

Liz was fantastic throughout our kitchen Reno. Our countertop is beautiful and installed professionally.....not only did she guide us through the countertop selection process, she also helped us with the colors and backsplash. We only purchased the countertop from her, but she answered several of our calls regarding other issues of our reno even after the countertop was finished install. She goes the extra mile to ensure her customers are happy!

Hi there, thank you so much for the feedback! It was my pleasure!! Your kitchen project turned out beautiful! Im so happy I was able to help !:)

More about GTA Kitchen Depot

GTA Kitchen Depot has always operated under strong values aimed at exceeding client needs. Our communication channels are always open—our relationship with our clients begins on the first day of contact, and only ends once they’re fully satisfied with our work.

We are also a sister company of :
GTA Countertop Depot - https://www.gtacountertopdepot.com/
Paint X Pro - https://www.paintxpro.com/

When you hire our services, you can count on us for the results you want and need. Get in touch today, and discover the advantage of working with GTA Kitchen Depot