SL Stone Works Inc.

Toronto ON M3N 1X3

SL Stone Works Inc.

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for SL Stone Works Inc.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Ktichen Project

We bought a new house that needed quartz island and countertop. I found Sl Stone works company and spoke with Sarat Lao who offered me the best price for our project. Extremely good quality, delivered the quartz and istalled exactly on the day proposed.

I recommend them not only for the best price, but also for being very professional

Thank you so much your business with us and feedback to us, we are happy to hear from you. Please enjoy your new kitchen countertop. SL Stone Works Team

Shirley in Toronto
Shirley in Toronto

Counter top back splash and island counter top

The workmanship was superb, it was exactly what I asked for and more, I dealt with Sarat Lao he came to our place with a variety of samples, took his time to go over all the questions we had, told us when to expect the countertop to be installed and they delivered on specific date and they delivered on time.!!

Thank you so much for your feedback and business with us, please enjoy your new kitchen countertop,

Anne Addesa
Anne Addesa

Kitchen Renovation

Hands down best and most reliable company ever!!! Customer service was amazing and they completed my kitchen exactly how I asked!!! Highly recommend this team to anyone looking for a friendly and honest group of people. Thank you so much guys and I will definitely come back for the future!! Cheers!

Thank you so much your feedback to us, please enjoy your new kitchen countertop. Happy New Year

Madallan Projects Limited
Madallan Projects Limited

Commercial Medical Office

I requested a quote for five Quartz countertops for a medical office I was building. SL Stone Works' quote was the most competitive. They showed up on time, the quality and accuracy of their work was excellent, they cleaned up after themselves and were extremely polite and professional. My clients and I were completely satisfied with their work and recommend them highly.

ThankS a lot To Madallan Project Limited, for feed back to us. Hope will working together in future again, SL Stone Works Team

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Quartz countertop purchase and installation

We have returned to Sarat for the 3rd time now for our countertop replacements. Each time the entire process from selection, purchase, measurements and installation has been smooth and without issue.

Thank you Sarat and team. Will return soon.

Thank you so much for you feedback and your always stay in with us. SL Stone Works Team

Eileen K.
Eileen K.
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Several Stone / Quartz countertops

Several countertops in Quartz as well as Granite done for me plus vanity installation over two houses and over 5 years. This company is the best in quality customer service and are just so pleasant to deal with. Last week I purchased another vanity top for
Sarat and it exceeded my expectations with fast service second to none !

Thank you Mrs Eileen for your feedback and always stay with our service. SL Stone Works Team

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Amazing Counters!

Kitchen and bathrooms got a complete facelift with these amazing, new, high quality quartz counters! Tons of color selections, and great service with a very reasonable price tag! Thank you SL Stoneworks! We love our new kitchen and bathrooms!
Highly recommended!

Thank you so much for your feedback, your business with us. Please enjoy your news kitchen countertop.

Gold Rock Homes
Gold Rock Homes
0 reviews Dorchester, ON

Gold rock homes

Amazing work and customer service. SL stone work does great job. I have been using Sarat and his team for many years through out my projects.
They always are beyond my expectations

Thank you so much for your feedback and alway stay with us. SL Stone Works Team

Joe
Joe
0 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Kitchen backsplash

My experiences with Sarat Stone works have been incredible. They do excellent and professional work with the highest quality. I requested a special cut of quartz for my backsplash and it looks amazing. It is breath taking how it looks now and gave a functional and classy look to the kitchen. Highly recommend this company!!

Thank you so much for your feedback and your business with us. SL Stone Works Team

Vanessa in Toronto
Vanessa in Toronto

Beautiful countertops

I couldn’t be happier with the service I received. From my consultation until the installation everything was perfect! Sarat helped me chose the best option for me and my budget. He stayed in consistent contact with me until my countertop was installed. When they came to install, the workers were professional and quick. Very professional and clean work. I highly recommend SL stone works! Thank you for completing my beautiful kitchen.

Thank you so much your your feedback , and your business with us. SL Stone Works Team

More about SL Stone Works Inc.

KITCHEN COUNTER TOP FACTORY Deal Directly
QUARTZ/ GRANITE
Fabricate and install
Google Review ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐ Based On 98 clients

Text or call 647 746 9089 for free in home estimate.

Over 1000s color of Quartz Slab- Largest selection in GTA Area - Largest Quartz Fabrication Outlet Quartz | Granite | Marble | Onyx | Quartzite | Porcelain -----

----->>> 647 746 9089

(Our SERVICE AVAILABLE ALL Ontario)

*****CONTAINERS OF ONYX & MARBLE SLABS***** SLABS STARTING FROM $ 499 We Carry Large Selection of Quartz from top Suppliers.

Caesarstone, Arcadia Quartz, Vic0 stone, Hanstone, K STONE, MSI, LUCENT QUARTZ, TT Stone, RIO DE Stone, GOLDSTAR, A V Granite, SI0 4 STONE , Silestone, Olympia Tile & many more...

----->>>SPECIAL DEAL ++ QUARTZ KITCHEN COUNTERTOPS

Kitchens are often called the heart of the home. SL Stone Works have been in the industry of countertop for over 20 years. So much action takes place in and around the kitchen, from meal preparation and cooking to dining and entertaining. We have the best materials for your kitchen with more then 13000 different varieties of Quartz stones.

We customize granite, quartz countertops. Kitchen countertops. Full height backsplashes. Bathroom vanity tops. Bar tops and much more.

Top rated company in Ontario for past 15 years.

We have over 1000s different materials in stock.

!!! WE OFFER LOTS OF FREE STUFF !!!

----->>> 647 746 9089