SL Stone Works Inc.

Toronto ON M3N 1X3

SL Stone Works Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for SL Stone Works Inc.

Royce L in North York
Royce L in North York

Kitchen countertop and backsplash

I got the sl stone works from one of my friend. Sarat is one of the sale rep help us all the colour and your budget. Then he put me the right one we love. After the 5 day of the final measure we got the counter top look so amazing . I love it so much. I would say thank you so much to the Sl stone works team who did my kitchen countertop. I will pass his cone to all my friend and all my family if the need the countertop done. Again thank you SL STONE WORKS TEAM.

Royce L

kitchen renovation  in North York
kitchen renovation in North York

Kitchen counter top

Sarat did a fabulous job with our kitchen counter top and back-splash. His installers were punctual and professional. They did a great job with the installation of the quartz counter top and quartz back-splash. The product is just amazing ! Have already received so many compliments.

Errol & Geraldine Ferreira

Quartz countertop installation

I am pleased with their precision. We had a complicated layout in our kitchen. Sarat was a pleasure to work with and his team installed our new countertops within a week.

Anna in North York
Anna in North York

Countertop

Very good job and very fast. Will definitely recommend to work with this company. If you want good quality for good money- don’t think twice , they will help you !

Thank you so much for your business with us

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

An excellent transaction.

Sarat was a pleasure to work with. Gave me excellent prices, and within 4 days we had new countertops! The team arrived early and worked hard on installing our countertops. They even brought a shop vac to clean up their mess, which I appreciated very much.
My dad is someone who has worked in home renovations for the past 40 years. He still can't get over the deal we got for quartz! I will be passing along Sarat's information to all my friends and family with confidence.

Thank you so much for your business with us

Kitchen countertop & backsplash

We answered an ad on Kijiji and visited their showroom. Sarat gave us many options that matched our budget to get the work done.

We were very happy with the finished product. It has really upgraded our kitchen look for a very reasonable price point.

All work was completed in one day. Yes, they had to come back for a minor tweek but it was addressed quickly and resolved.

Overall. Very happy.

Thanks again for your business with us

Mike in Guelph
Mike in Guelph
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Kitchen Counter

Sarat is a straight up and friendly guy. His team does excellent work at a reasonable price. The sink delivered with my counter was incorrect but Sarat's team quickly fixed the issue the same afternoon of the install. I am very please with how my counter turned out.

Mike

Drkeritaylor in Hamilton
Drkeritaylor in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Kitchen/bathroom

Sarat was friendly, efficient and professional. The countertops were installed 4 days after they were measured! No one could ask for faster!!! The installation team did a great job. I am thrilled with the results. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much Mrs Keri, for your choosing our products and service.
SL Stone works
Thanks

michael f.
michael f.
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen counters

I needed a quote and Installation in record time, and Sarat, along with his team delivered that in days. Above that, the same service was given to my referrals. Thank you SL Stone works for great price, quality and service!

More about SL Stone Works Inc.

SL Stone Works is well committed to giving their valued customers quality, attention to details, professionalism, and total satisfaction. No project is too big or too small for us to complete with precision, quality, and care. We are working with the newest technology, CNC, for kitchen solution.

SL Stone Works was founded in 2013, we believe in giving back. We offer humanitarian work in Cambodia by donating 2% of our sales to orphanages in hopes of rebuilding our community, a conglomerate of Kitchen Counter tops, Bar tops, Fireplaces, Residential, Commercial business , and home renovation entities, GTA, across Canada and Cambodia.

The combined expertise of our partner companies, Quality Marble Design Inc. SI04 Stone Inc. Lapidus Surface Inc., Besta Kitchens cabinetry and Square Peg Woodworking Inc goes well over 20 years.

We offer very competitive price points through our established network of suppliers, services, and other resources, our consultation is free at your place, our turn around is fast, and our team is highly admired for the quality of their workmanship, holds a diverse portfolio of projects.

Designing the look you want while staying within your budget.

Check out our Social Media for more photo's:

Check out our YouTube channel below for spectacular videos of our work:

Sarat Lao