SL Stone Works Inc.

Toronto ON M3N 1X3

SL Stone Works Inc.

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for SL Stone Works Inc.

Terry in Toronto
Terry in Toronto

Modern Kitchen in Springwater

Excellent customer service. Turn around time is like nothing I have experienced in a counter top company. Love the island, back counters and the backsplash. They matched up the grain on the back splash which looks great. They also did the master bathroom vanity, laundry room counters and bar top for our theatre room (installed on Christmas Eve. 4 days from quote to install)

This is my second house project with them and plan to use them on any new future projects.

Thank you Mr Terry , for trust our service.

SL team

Scott in North York
Scott in North York

Countertop

Couldn’t be happier with Sarat and his team. Very efficient and pleasant to work with. I would highly recommend Sarat and his team to anyone in the future. Thanks for the great work!

helio in Toronto
helio in Toronto
1 review Caledon, ON

Amazing from start to finish

We couldn’t be happier with Sarat and his entire team. This is the second house that we have hired SL stone works for to Install our kitchen countertops. They impressed the first time but man did they ever go the distance this time. They came the same night we called for a quote, took measurements brought all their samples, had some great suggestions on how to achieve the look we were going for and 4 days later it was installed to perfection. They matched the veins in the pattern perfectly throughout the backsplash, countertop and waterfall. These guys are amazing, honest, hardworking and top quality. Highly recommend

Paul in North York
Paul in North York

kitchen countertops

First of all amazing service they came and measure and a week and half later they were ready and installed very friendly people and very affordable I definitely recommend this company

Private User reviews , ON

Beautiful and affordable

Sarat came the same day I called gave me a quote and we agreed on the perfect counter. Though I requested fast turn around Sarat offered to deliver faster than I was ready. My countertop looks amazing !!! It has only been 24 hours and I am excited to connect the plumbing and use my beautiful kitchen

ONeillml in North York
ONeillml in North York

Kitchen reno

Sarat and his team are very professional and did a great job on our kitchen and counters. Very punctual and helpful with ideas and concepts throughout the process
Island waterfall had impeccable matching on corners and ends
Highly recommend this company

Royce L in North York
Royce L in North York

Kitchen countertop and backsplash

I got the sl stone works from one of my friend. Sarat is one of the sale rep help us all the colour and your budget. Then he put me the right one we love. After the 5 day of the final measure we got the counter top look so amazing . I love it so much. I would say thank you so much to the Sl stone works team who did my kitchen countertop. I will pass his cone to all my friend and all my family if the need the countertop done. Again thank you SL STONE WORKS TEAM.

Royce L

kitchen renovation  in North York
kitchen renovation in North York

Kitchen counter top

Sarat did a fabulous job with our kitchen counter top and back-splash. His installers were punctual and professional. They did a great job with the installation of the quartz counter top and quartz back-splash. The product is just amazing ! Have already received so many compliments.

Errol & Geraldine Ferreira

Quartz countertop installation

I am pleased with their precision. We had a complicated layout in our kitchen. Sarat was a pleasure to work with and his team installed our new countertops within a week.

Anna in North York
Anna in North York

Countertop

Very good job and very fast. Will definitely recommend to work with this company. If you want good quality for good money- don’t think twice , they will help you !

Thank you so much for your business with us

More about SL Stone Works Inc.

KITCHEN COUNTER TOP FACTORY Deal Directly
QUARTZ/ GRANITE
Fabricate and install
Google Review ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐ Based On 98 clients

Text or call 647 746 9089 for free in home estimate.

Over 1000s color of Quartz Slab- Largest selection in GTA Area - Largest Quartz Fabrication Outlet Quartz | Granite | Marble | Onyx | Quartzite | Porcelain -----

----->>> 647 746 9089

(Our SERVICE AVAILABLE ALL Ontario)

*****CONTAINERS OF ONYX & MARBLE SLABS***** SLABS STARTING FROM $ 499 We Carry Large Selection of Quartz from top Suppliers.

Caesarstone, Arcadia Quartz, Vic0 stone, Hanstone, K STONE, MSI, LUCENT QUARTZ, TT Stone, RIO DE Stone, GOLDSTAR, A V Granite, SI0 4 STONE , Silestone, Olympia Tile & many more...

----->>>SPECIAL DEAL ++ QUARTZ KITCHEN COUNTERTOPS

Kitchens are often called the heart of the home. SL Stone Works have been in the industry of countertop for over 20 years. So much action takes place in and around the kitchen, from meal preparation and cooking to dining and entertaining. We have the best materials for your kitchen with more then 13000 different varieties of Quartz stones.

We customize granite, quartz countertops. Kitchen countertops. Full height backsplashes. Bathroom vanity tops. Bar tops and much more.

Top rated company in Ontario for past 15 years.

We have over 1000s different materials in stock.

!!! WE OFFER LOTS OF FREE STUFF !!!

----->>> 647 746 9089