Restoration Mate

Mold Detection & Removal
80 Dynamic Drive Unit #2 Toronto ON M1V 5A4

Reviews for Restoration Mate

Great job!

Justin and his crew came quickly, were polite, efficient and neat. Did a great job. Would highly recommend

Thanks again!

Mild removal

Justin was incredible. He came as soon as I called him and explained everything he was going to do to remove the mould from my attic. His quote was clear and the work was done quickly and in a timely manner. Would highly recommend them. Ty again.

Thanks great to work with you!

Mold removal and water damage repair

Justin and his team came within 24 hours to provide a quote and give us advice on how best to minimize water damage from our valve leak. They completed the project from start to finish including repainting the drywall to the exact colour of our original wall and the finished product looked great. They regularly checked in with us to make sure that we were very happy with the job. Thanks so much!

Thanks so much for the great review. It was a pleasure!!

Andrii in Toronto
Andrii in Toronto

Mould remediation

Always incredibly pleased with the level of service, the attentiveness and quality of work. Justin was very knowledgeable, helpful and most important very responsive. The company does care about their clients. Would DEFINITELY recommend them to my friends.

Thank you for the recommendation!

Tim
Tim

Mold Removal- Bathroom

I’m thankful Restoration Mate was able to come and deal with our mold job quickly before the onset of the pandemic. They inspected the job, gave a fair quote and we scheduled the job for the next day.

Taking into consideration how busy I am during the week, I was elated at how smooth the job went and can definitely state that my bathroom ceiling is mold free and clear 2 days later. I would recommend them 11 out of 10 times and definitely follow up with them for additional service going forward.

Darryl

Glad we were able to get in before the pandemic. Thanks Tim and Darryl, much appreciated for the great review

opathella
opathella

Mold restoration

It was a mold due to high condensation and water leak. Justin and the crew were professional, efficient, and careful. They completed the work quickly and nicely. They gave a report indicating the possible reason for the mold which is very useful. We are very happy with the work quality.

Thanks for the great review. It was a pleasure working together with you and your family during this difficult time! Glad we could get it sorted out and get rid of the problem.

Nicholas
Nicholas
1 review Caledon, ON

Asbestos testing

Justin showed up on time, took 2 samples, cleaned up after himself, got results the next day.

Thanks was a pleasure to help out!

Ron W.
Ron W.

Basement Mold Remediation

Restoration Mate made this mold removal project in my basement absolutely seemless. Working with Justin was a pleasure as he was punctual, fast and abided by the budget he set forth for this project. I would definitely use them again.

Thank you Ron!

ANK
ANK
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Remove mold from attic

I contacted Justin from Restoration Mate to remove mold from my attic. I wanted to get it done fast. Justin was very prompt in his reply and was able to remove the mold within 4 hours! He was also very reasonable on the cost.
I am very satisfied with his service and would recommend him for his mold removal services.

Thanks Ank! Always good working with you

More about Restoration Mate

Restoration Mate of Toronto is a Water, Mold, Fire and Wind Damage Restoration Company. We offer fast, professional service and use a proprietary Quality Assurance Restoration System that brings your home back to "brand new" condition. We do it faster and without costly mistakes by ensuring every restoration project follows the same strict standards. Mold Removal, Mold Testing, Water Damage Restoration, Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration, Asbestos Removal, and Storm and Wind Damage.

Service Area: Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and British Columbia