Restoration Mate

Reviews for Restoration Mate

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto

. Thanks again Restoration Mate and keep up the good

I contacted Restoration Mate for a mold remediation work in my basement. They showed professionalism, prompt response and knowledge on the site assessment . Very happy with their work performance and very reasonable price. I strongly recommend Restoration Mate . I contacted Restoration Mate for a mold remediation work in my basement. They showed professionalism, prompt response and knowledge on the site assessment . Very happy with their work performance and very reasonable price. I strongly recommend Restoration Mate . Thanks again Restoration Mate and keep up the good job.

Thanks again Eric!

babakmansouri70
babakmansouri70
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

mold removal, tiling, dry wall

We recently engaged Justin from Restoration Mate to remove a mold patch from our basement and do the dray wall and tiling of the floor again. After shopping around and getting frightened by a few companies because of their exaggerations of the issue, we finally found Justin, who patiently got rid of our mold issue and gave us a very clean and beautiful kitchen in our basement at the end of the project. We are extremely satisfied with our choice. Justin and his colleague are professional and patient. I highly recommend him; he is outstanding. Not only are we extremely pleased with the final result, but we are also excited to have found a respectable, trustworthy company to partner with again in the future. Restoration Mate becomes more than a construction partner; they become trusted friends who you know have your best interests at heart.

Thank you Babak it was a pleasure working with you!

Gary in Vancouver
Gary in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

We had an amazing experience with Restoration Mate

We had an amazing experience with Restoration Mate. It was the first time we had to deal with a sewer back up and we also had to follow this with putting a claim into the City.Justin was professional as well as empathetic to our situation. The work they did was top notch and I would recommend this company to everyone. He also assisted with the claim we had to submit to the City and walked us through the process which was above and beyond what I had expected. Thank you!

Thanks Gary love to help!

cruise in Toronto
cruise in Toronto

Excellent service with prompt attention and follow up.

Excellent service with prompt attention and follow up.

The team members are most helpful and friendly, their tremendous efforts in meeting target milestones are commendable ...Thanks for all the help with my basement

Anytime. We are here to help when you need us!

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

all the clean up in a efficient and professional manor

I had a flood in my basement and called these guys who came over right away and took care of all the clean up in a efficient and professional manor. They helped me get everything paid for by my insurance company. Thank you so much for the help in such a stressful situation! Would highly recommend these guys!

Thanks it was a pleasure working with you!

Kristina in Toronto
Kristina in Toronto

cannot recommend them enough

I came home from vacation and found a burst pipe in my bathroom that flooded my whole house. In a panic I called Restoration Mate from a Google search and was impressed with their services. They were able to save my hardwood floors which made the repairs far easier. Management was a pleasure and were very helpful in dealing with my insurance company.I cannot recommend them enough

Thanks Kristina glad we could get to the problem quickly and help save your home from more damage!

More about Restoration Mate

Restoration Mate of Toronto is a Water, Mold, Fire and Wind Damage Restoration Company. We offer fast, professional service and use a proprietary Quality Assurance Restoration System that brings your home back to "brand new" condition. We do it faster and without costly mistakes by ensuring every restoration project follows the same strict standards. Mold Removal, Mold Testing, Water Damage Restoration, Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration, Asbestos Removal, and Storm and Wind Damage.

Service Area: Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and British Columbia