Restoration Mate

Reviews for Restoration Mate

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Mold job

We have been meaning to take care of this problem for ages. We chose Restoration Mate after contacting a few companies. Thank you for coming over the long weekend. We will definitely recommend you to friends and family. Cheers!!

Thanks Daniel, glad we could help fix your problem!

Ben Rosie in Scarborough
Ben Rosie in Scarborough

Great service

Restoration mate were incredible. They are extremely knowledgeable, fast and have great prices. I will surely be recommending them to any of my friends and family in the future. They show great customer service and professionalism and on top of that do extremely good work.

Keep doing a great job.

Thank you, we certainly will keep doing our best!

Justine Hazel in Toronto
Justine Hazel in Toronto

Mold Removal

We came back from a vacation and noticed water in our basement. Our friend warned us that there might be mold. We called Restoration Mate and they cleaned it up. The gentleman who we dealt with was very professional. They did a good job cleaning it up on short notice. I give them an A+ for responsiveness and knowledge.

Thanks for the great review Justine!

Jakob in Toronto
Jakob in Toronto

Amazing experience!

Justin was wonderful in his service and expertise. The experience I received was top notch. The price was very reasonable, and the quality of work was of very high quality. I highly recommend Restoration Mate to any consumer looking for a positive home improvement experience.

Thank you for the kind words!

Checked for mold

My basement flooded last year and had it all cleaned up but noticed some discoloration around the baseboards. Justin came in and did a thorough test for any mold. He was friendly and was very knowledgeable about different kinds of molds and where to look for them. Tests came back really fast as well.

Thank you! Glad you are happy with our services!

BIG HELP - FANTASTIC SERVICE

Anyone looking for mold removal - this is the guy to contact! I have never been this happy to have my home cleared from mold and I highly recommend this company to everyone reading. It is the greatest feeling to have such quick, affordable & reliable people in tgis industry and its even better when they assist with kindness and a big smile!!!

Thanks for the very kind review, glad we could help!

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Mould Scare

I’m a mortgage broker and often I work with property purchasers. We needed a qualified company to assess and remediate a mould situation. Restoration Mate was fast and very professional. Thank you very much Restoration Mate! Highly recommend!!!

Thanks David loved working with you!

Brendan in Mississauga
Brendan in Mississauga

Mold removal

I used Restoration Mate about a month ago after flooding in my basement caused mold to grow. I have bad asthma and I was warned about the harmful effects of mold on my health. I spoke to Justin and he knew what to. Thank you for quickly answering my questions and doing a great job. I feel better already.

Thank you, glad you are satisfied with the outcome and results!

Ali Torabi from Markham
Ali Torabi from Markham

Mold removal

I was in a panic when i called Restoration Mate and spoke to Justin. My daughter and her family were coming over to stay with us, and we had just suspected that there was a mold problem in the room that my grand son was supposed to stay.
Justin showed up quickly, and made me believe that he understood my situation. He did all the testing (very professionally) and loaned us his massive dehumidifier (at no cost) to remedy the problem. he really wanted to be helpful
I am grateful to Justin for his understanding, professionalism and quick action. I will definitely recommend him to anyone and will gladly use them when need arises

Thank you Ali. It was a pleasure working with you and your family. Restoration Mate is here anytime you need us!

bre33t
bre33t

Kitchen and bathroom restoration

Justin was able to come in and assess what needed to be done both our kitchen and bathroom quickly and delivered exceptional work repairing and restoring our home. The turn around was incredibly fast from our first call to job completion and Justin was so friendly and professional. We highly recommend using Restoration Mate.

Glad you are happy with the final results of the project! Thanks!

More about Restoration Mate

Restoration Mate of Toronto is a Water, Mold, Fire and Wind Damage Restoration Company. We offer fast, professional service and use a proprietary Quality Assurance Restoration System that brings your home back to "brand new" condition. We do it faster and without costly mistakes by ensuring every restoration project follows the same strict standards. Mold Removal, Mold Testing, Water Damage Restoration, Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration, Asbestos Removal, and Storm and Wind Damage.

Service Area: Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and British Columbia