Restoration Mate

Reviews for Restoration Mate

Brandon E.
Brandon E.

Mold removal

I had a flood in my basement which caused multiple problems. This team of expeienced individuals were able to assess the situation and provide a solution in a reasonable time period. I would recommend them to anyone who is ineed of this type of work in a home.

Thanks Brandon it was a pleasure working with you!

Marinton
Marinton

Basement Restoration

Justin and his team provided very friendly and professional service in restoring my basement. His attention to detail is amazing and the basement was restored like new! Thank you so much, definitely will recomend to friends

We are so happy that you're satisfied with the end result!

Mold removal

They were efficient and I felt satisfied the job was done well and quickly. They artived on time and were able to complete the job when promised. I would use them again.

Hopefully you don't have to use us again, but if you do we are here for you!

Flood and Mould Damage Fixed!

In property management, its often difficult to find quick reliable solutions to matters related to water damage and its effects. Restoration Mate staff has resolved issues at buildings under my purview for some time now and I highly suggest them for quick, efficient and cost effective service.

Thanks, glad we can be there in your time of need and make your life a little easier!

More about Restoration Mate

Restoration Mate of Toronto is a Water, Mold, Fire and Wind Damage Restoration Company. We offer fast, professional service and use a proprietary Quality Assurance Restoration System that brings your home back to "brand new" condition. We do it faster and without costly mistakes by ensuring every restoration project follows the same strict standards. Mold Removal, Mold Testing, Water Damage Restoration, Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration, Asbestos Removal, and Storm and Wind Damage.

Service Area: Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and British Columbia