Andrew’s Tile

Reviews for Andrew’s Tile

Agnes in Mississauga
Agnes in Mississauga

Bathroom renovation

Thank you Andrew’s Tile! From start to finish this was a wonderful experience! Very knowledgeable, on time, efficient and reliable. We felt very comfortable working with him. He completed bathroom shower and floor and did an excellent job. We highly recommend him and will continue to do so We are beyond happy with the work great job Thank you Andrew’s Tile.

Thank you it was a pleasure working for you.
Andrew

Cedwrobel
Cedwrobel

Floor tiles

Andrew completed a couple of projects for us and we were very satisfied. He was on time, on budget, very reliable and easy to work with. I would recommend him without any hesitation.

Thank you my friend work for you and your husband is always a pleasure.

wrobel.dav
wrobel.dav

Tile work in kitchen, lobby, and laundry

Andrew is very timely, professional, and courteous. The work is beautiful and I would definitely use his services again. This is the second job he has done for me.

Thank you so much David and I wish you all the best on your way to become a father.

Tiling

Andrew was great to work with. Detail oriented and happy to accommodate us on many custom details.
I will definitely hire him for my next project.
Sheila

Thank you Sheila and Alan for letting me be a part of this project. Sheila's designees at the house were challenging and at the same time rewording to be done. I really enjoy working with you. Andrew

More about Andrew’s Tile

Professional tile installation over 20 years of experience. Water proofing ! Forget about the mold forever !
Residential & Custom Job.

Specialize in TILE installation Marble & Stone Porcelain Glass Ceramic tile mosaic and much more. Complete bathroom renovation from the start of framing drywall liner installation dry-pack or Schluter with the proper slop through custom tile installation.
Working across GTA High quality work with reasonable price.
Showers, bathrooms, main floor, kitchens, backslashes fire places &much more!

I will love to come to have a look at your project discuss all the details and provide you with the quote that is right for you.
Let me know when would be the best time for me to come.
Andrew