ACG Inc

Reviews for ACG Inc

Stas
Stas

Bathroom Renovation

I am in love with my new bathroom renovation, ACG did an outstanding job at a reasonable price and time. The guys working there were very professional and they were extremally patient with me as I am a hard person to please, I had difficulties visualizing how I wanted the final product to look and they were happy to show me different variations at different price points. Definitely will use ACG if again and will recommend them to family and friends without a doubt!

We are very pleased that the project is to your satisfaction, we could not close the job site if it were otherwise. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, please do not hesitate to reach out for any future projects. It was a pleasure working with you Stas!

Sarah Smith in Toronto
Sarah Smith in Toronto

Great Work

Arton Construction Group Inc did fantastic job on my Kitchen. From Initial stage to project completion everything went smoothly and communication throughout the entire process was amazing, Highly Recommend this company

Doug in Mississauga
Doug in Mississauga

Disposal

I put a request for someone to dispose of five large planters from our balcony. Roman responded promptly, we agreed on a price and he came at the appointed day and time and cleared all of the planters. He was polite and professional.

Thank you for a genuine review Doug, it was pleasure working with you!

homes b.
homes b.

Demolition

We are a Toronto based home builder/renovator and have hired Arton Construction Group several times to handle our demolition needs. Whether it has been a full demolition, partial, or selective type of demolition project, the degree of professionalism with which they work has always been very impressive. It's great to see that although this type of work can be very messy and dirty, their job site is always neat and tide, orderly and organized. Staff are consistently polite and mindful while being respectful of the neighbours as well. We would happily recommend them for any demolition work. You will not regret it there decision, as we have not for several years now. Hire professionals because it's worth it.

Thanks Gerry and Lindsey, always a pleasure to work with you:)

Dave A.
Dave A.
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Basement Renovations

Fantastic job on my bathroom. The project was completed one full week ahead of schedule, thorough communication throughout the entire process, highly competent team. Made the entire renovation process a breeze.

Thank you so much for this 10 star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime

Vitaliy
Vitaliy

Whole house demolition

We did renovations in our house and decided to hire ACG to do our demolition work. Really pleased with their work, they managed to do it according to our budget and in quickly manner not holding up dead lines. Really satisfied with their work especially since it was a very complicated demo because of spacing issues in the neighbourhood houses, but they still managed to complete it with no issues. Would reccommened ACG to anyone.

Thank you Vitality so much for this 10 star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime

Alex T.
Alex T.

Bathroom reno

A helpful and friendly team. They renovated my bathroom. The on-boarding process was smooth and client-friendly. The design and materials selection process took longer (I have strong preferences for design/quality, while ACG's best offers are more 'off the shelf' designs/materials. Generally speaking, I believe clients with LESS unique/specific/particular design requirements will have a better experience and benefit from ACG's quick-and-easy packaged renovation than clients with particular requirements.) The actual renovation execution went smoothly and the team was helpful and communicative.

Jeffrey
Jeffrey

Bathroom Renovation

I chose ACG for my bathroom renovation, based on their transparency and honesty in how their business works. They entertained my millions of questions, and were open and honest about what they could and could not do. After interviewing a bunch of contractors and talking with a few past ACG clients, it became clear to me that having ACG manage my renovations would be a smart move. Everything during the process was communicative and when we did hit a few small bumps, ACG was great on helping work through whatever the issue. In just over a month, my old, pre-war, rundown bathroom became a gorgeous new -- classic with a glam twist -- bathroom. We were right on time and on budget. I am so thrilled with the final product. Hands down, working with ACG was a great decision.

Was pleasure working with you

David S.
David S.

Kitchen Reno

We've done a kitchen project with ACG. It was a kitchen remodel/renovation of our main floor. The project was designed perfectly, executed on-time, finished flawlessly and have received numerous compliments from friends and family. The most remarkable aspect to ACG is their attention to detail, follow-up, and overall quality of work. Years after completing our kitchen remodel, they are still available to help when needed and are very quick to respond. We trust them implicitly and look forward to our next project! We can't recommend them enough.

Roman
Roman

Basement bathroom renovation

Taras and his crew did an amazing job from the demolition part to the renovation and finished product. Everything was discussed before the work started, they finished the job in timely manner and there was no single issue with our renovation project. Definitely would recommend them if you need a professional and affordable work done!

Cheers Taras,

Roman Mogylnyak

Thank you Roman so much for this 10-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime

More about ACG Inc

At ACG INC we build homes, not houses!

Our experts have been providing quality general contractor services to our valuable customers since 2017. We offer 100% satisfaction guarantee on our workmanship and we offer competitive prices with exceptional quality. Regardless of scope, we approach every single home renovation with a foundation of strong design aesthetics, comprehensive product options, sound project management, and a commitment to craftsmanship. We are transparent with your project from start to finish, ensuring that the final product meets your expectations. We will also happily assist you with obtaining permits, choosing design and architecture.

Choosing a reputable contractor is the most important decision you will make regarding your renovation, so you can reach out to ACG INC. with upmost confidence.