KW Stairs

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for KW Stairs

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Stair Railing Installation

I got a new house & needed the railing changed. Contacted Ayam through his ads on Kijiji. We spoke on phone throughout the installation because I was away and he was absolutely demonstrated he could be trusted. I made the key to my home available, paid deposit and He visited the house, took measurements, kept me updated with work progress each day, and completed the job in 3 days. Thanks for the good job.

Thank you so much.

Sincere in Campbellton
Sincere in Campbellton

Hardwood floor

Couldnt be happier with the quality of work. Great staff and very professional. Amazing price as well. Highly recommend this company to everyone. Everything came out just they we wanted.

Thank you so so much.

Tim in Toronto
Tim in Toronto

Laminate stairs installation

Excellent and professional service. Punctual every day on the job. Cleaned up nice job was completed and checked in to see how we liked the stairs. Recommended another contractor for parts of the job he couldn’t do; who were also great. I would suggest anyone looking to redo their stairs to reach out to KW stairs.

Thank you so much for nice review, we really appreciate it.

Chris
Chris
15 reviews , ON

Stairway renovation

I retained KW Stairs to renovate our stairs, which included about 100 pickets. They worked so hard and we are so happy with the work. They completed the work so carefully and the results are amazing. I would highly recommend Ayam and his team to anyone.

Thank you so much.

Stairway Conversion from Carpet to Hardwood

Ten stars isn’t enough. I couldn’t be happier with Ayam’s work. He responded quickly to my initial communication, gave me an upfront and honest quote, responded quickly to every question, and delivered exactly what we agreed to.

Ayam and team arrived exactly when they said they would, first day and every day. They worked nonstop except for brief lunch breaks, and told me when they were leaving and would be back.

They respected my house like it was their own. They cleaned up everything every day. They put up with my curious dogs and cats. They were incredibly respectful. Ayam is a very humble and honest person, and that’s everything to me when it comes to someone working in my house.

The result of their work was beyond my expectations. My new stairs look beautiful. I would have done this years ago if I knew there was someone like Ayam who would make things so easy for me, and with such incredible results.

Thank you, Ayam and team.

Thank you Blaine so much, you are a respectful person. I'm happy that you are satisfied with project.

Sonia and Aaron
Sonia and Aaron
1 review Kitchener, ON

Staircase

Ayam is true to his word. He showed up when he said and finished on time. Any concerns were addressed with no issue. Price was reasonable and beat the competition. I would recommend him to anyone!

Thank you Sonia so much.

Derek
Derek
3 reviews Cambridge, ON

True Pros!!!

Ayam and KW interiors did an awesome job. I had them replace 2 floors with new vinyl flooring and completely redo my awful carpeted stairs with new Oak caps and the results are amazing. Here on time everyday worked a full day every day except one due to a family emergency. I would hire KW Interiors/Stairs again in a heartbeat.

Thank you so much Sir.

Ovi
Ovi
1 review Cambridge, ON

Interior stairs

Amazing professional Ayam!
From the initial contact made through Homestars with impressive rapid response, comprehensive quote, modelling the offer to our desired new and old requirements.
Very flexible and accommodating.
Project started on the day it was supposed to, no delay and impressive time of completion without inconvenience!
Will definitely recommend this company and Ayam ant I will surely be a returning customer for future projects in the house.
Thank you Ayam and team.

Thanks a Lot.

1 review Kitchener, ON

New stairs installation

The team at KW stairs does great work- the result of the project exceeded expectations!

We originally were looking for them to refinish our old stairs but based on the condition (very old house - 1904 build) they recommended a cost effective way to build a new staircase. Great modern look, they worked with us on colours and design and we are very happy we went this route.

Thank you so much, really appreciate it.

Lisa
Lisa
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Replace stairs and install flooring

The work was completed on time and we were very happy with the quality of the workmanship! Any concerns we had were quickly and cooperatively addressed. We would definitely recommend!

Thank you so much, really appreciate it.

More about KW Stairs

All your home renovations/remodeling in one place with a reasonable price. Best customer service. Our sale persons will answer your question in professional manner. and our expert team will deliver top quality service.