KW Stairs

Reviews for KW Stairs

Trinity
Trinity

Stair renovation

Ayam was extremely fast with responding back to me and very professional. He laid everything out exactly what I would be charged and how much for each thing. He came exactly when he said he would and got it done in great time. His work was excellent and we were very impressed. Will be recommending him to others for sure!

Thank you so much I really appreciate it.
Nice working with you guys.

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Staircase Reno

Ayam did a fabulous job on our staircase and flooring renovation. We are very pleased with how he listened to what we were looking for, made recommendations and delivered a beautifully finished job one day short of his original timeframe of 2 weeks.

Thank you guys, really appreciate it.

Zakeir in Toronto
Zakeir in Toronto
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Stairs Reno

Needed my stairs redone from carpet to wood. Ayam was clear with the work that will be done before starting. I am pleased with the results and the time it took.

Thank you sir, really appreciate it.

Ellen
Ellen
1 review Kitchener, ON

Triple staircase with two landings. Luxury vinyl plank flooring installation and Powder room vanity built with triple cupboard and beautiful Lucent Quartz counter top.

We couldn't be happier with the beautiful workmanship from Ayam and Weis. They are clean, professional and their attention to detail was superb! We love the new look and look forward to continuing our renovations with them.
It is nice to have a company take such great pride in their work. They did it all with a smile. So easy to work with them. We highly recommend them!
Thank you so much guys for going beyond what we hired you to do.

Thank you Ellen so much, it really helps and I very appreciate your review.
You guys are awesome people with great personalities.
We enjoyed working with you guys.

BIJIMON from Kitchener
BIJIMON from Kitchener

Pantry installation

Ayem did a good job. He is a reliable professional. Skilled at his job. Happy customer here.

Thank you so much.

MZafary
MZafary
1 review Waterloo, ON

Kitchen Cabinet and Custom Stairs

Stairs needed renovation, KW stairs provided top of the line suggestions and executed an exquisite custom design.
Throughly happy with the detailed orientated service provided by KW Stairs!
We are extremely thrilled to show off our custom stairs and kitchen cabinets. We are certain that it added immense value to our property.
On top of delivering our vision for the stairs, they also nailed the layout and design of our kitchen cabinets.
We are amazed with the level of dedication and expertise provided by the team of KW Stairs and we will definitely recommend their services.

Raymond in Waterloo
Raymond in Waterloo
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Staircase Renovation

We hired Ayam to rip out our carpet staircase and refinish it with hardwood. He and his crew finished the project with excellence craftsmanship. The stain on the wood matched perfectly with our existing railing and they kept everything very clean throughout the process. I highly recommend them for any future stair projects.

Thank you so much.

Zahid
Zahid
1 review Cambridge, ON

Stairs refinish

Excellent job done on my stairs by Homestar. Beautiful work on the steps, railing and stain turned 17 years old stairs to brand new look. Highly recommended.

Thank you Zahid so much.

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Main floor stairs carpet to hardwood

Ayam did a fantastic job. I was looking for someone to do my stairs job then my flooring guy referred KW Stairs and they did an excellent job.
Very very happy with my project.

Thank you so much, really appreciate it.

Stair and railing redo

Ayam did an excellent job on stairs and railings. My husband and I were extremely pleased. He is upfront with his pricing so no surprises. The quality of his work is outstanding and he pays attention to detail.

Thank you so much, it so nice and fun working with you.
Thanks again.

More about KW Stairs

All your home renovations/remodeling in one place with a reasonable price. Best customer service. Our sale persons will answer your question in professional manner. and our expert team will deliver top quality service.