KW Stairs

Reviews for KW Stairs

Vince in Kitchener
Vince in Kitchener

New floor and stairs

Ayam and his team were very professional from quote to finish. Ayam came to my house for an itemized quote, answered all my questions, and explained to me how the project was going to be done. His work is high quality and met our expectations. His team cleaned up the areas where they worked after the project was done. There was no hidden cost. I will not hesitate to hire this team again.

Thank sir so so much for your time to write me the nice review...

Stairs work

They have done a great job of stairs at my home. Very professionally they have completed every step of work and in time. I would highly recommend to kwinterior for any kind stairs works.

Thank you so much for your nice review, I really appreciate it.

Benjamin
Benjamin

Absolutely Stunning Staircase Refinish

I can't overstate how impressed I am with the service provided by Ayam and his workers. Ayam came out to my house the day I reached out for a quote and gave me a very honest breakdown of the work that would be required to refinish my wooden staircase to match my newly installed hardwood flooring upstairs. Knowing nothing about stair refinishing myself, I was a little hesitant to commit to spending ~$9500 right away, but Ayam never once tried to pressure me into moving forward.

After thinking about it for a week, I decided to move forward with Ayam, and I'm sure glad that I did! Ayam showed up at a reasonable time every day and did everything possible to reduce the amount of dust and disruptions caused by the work. Ayam's team sanded down the stairs, side stringers, and nosings, and replaced the posts, railings, spindles, and risers, completely modernizing the staircase. He also spent a full day experimenting with stains to get the closest match to my new flooring, only stopping when I was satisfied with the match. Overall, the job took about 7 days due to the extra effort required to sand the side stringers and tread.

The end result is stunning, and I couldn't be any happier! The original stairs were worn and clashed with the upstairs flooring, but now they look brand new! I wouldn't hesitate to hire Ayam for a job in the future and his work is worth every penny!

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

Stairs renovations

This team was friendly and patient because we had a lot of questions. We were very pleased with the work done. Our stairs looks beautiful. I would use them again. If you choose this company you wont be sorry.

Thank you...

0 reviews Wellesley, ON

Custom stair treads and risers

Ayam did amazing work at my house. He was extremely careful, kept his work area clean and was super friendly. I hired him again to install my hardwood floor later on this month. I highly recommend him for your project.

Thank you sir so much. I'm glad your are happy of my work. That is very important to me.
Thanks again.

Shaker
Shaker
1 review Kitchener, ON

Stair renovation

We recently changed our hardwood floors from a dark maple to a lighter white oak. The stair case needed to be changed to match the new floors.

Ayam came out to give us a quote and we immediately were comfortable with his suggestions and price. Ayam is very professional and honest.

We couldnt be happier with the end result. The quality of work was exceptional and it was a pleasure working with Ayam. He consistently updated us with the progress and there was no surprises with the initial quote.

Do not hesitate to use his services if you are on the fence.

Thank you Mr. Shaker so much, I'm so glad you are happy with your stairs. It was very nice working with you guys.
Thanks again.

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Stair renovation

They did a beautiful job of creating the vision we had for our stairs. He spent time ensuring he knew what we wanted, gave us some suggestions and gave us good options to help make all our decisions. We love the results!

Thank you so much for fabulous review.

0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Perfect flooring and stairs installation

We hired the team for laminate flooring and stairs installation based on the high reviews they have on HomeStars. They did an amazing job, well within time and budget. We highly recommend them, and will take their services in future as well. Thanks!

Thank you so much...

Samia A
Samia A
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Staircase Project

I chose KW Interiors because of the reviews and they completely lived up to what customers have said about them. They were a pleasure to work with and we are very happy with the work they've done.
They were very responsive from the beginning. They were accommodating, working on less noisy tasks when my baby was sleeping and yet finishing the job on time. Ayam went above and beyond delivering more than what I had asked for - clearly his goal was delivering great work and not just finishing the project or making money. They even did a good job cleaning the staircase area and all the spaces they used before they left. Highly recommended this team!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, really appreciate.

Stair Renovation

Ayam and his team were wonderful to work with. He gave us a no nonsense quote, finished the job in the time he said they would, arrived on time every day, was very communicative, and did a fabulous job on our stairs. We had a very specific vision in mind and Ayam worked with us to make sure we got exactly what we were looking for. Would (and will) recommend KW Stairs to anyone looking to have their stairs re-done!

Thank you so much for wonderful review.

More about KW Stairs

All your home renovations/remodeling in one place with a reasonable price. Best customer service. Our sale persons will answer your question in professional manner. and our expert team will deliver top quality service.