AOne Contractors

Edmonton AB T6L 2S3
AOne Contractors

Reviews for AOne Contractors

Roof repair

Aone contractors is very professional and came on schedule time they explained me the issues and fixed it i will definitely contact them in future

Roof Repair

I called AONE contractors about a water leak, from the roof, around the vent pipe onto my bathroom ceiling. Gagandeep said he could look at it the next afternoon, but he was actually prepared to fix it right then. We agreed on a price and he fixed the leak and some other shingles that the wind had sheered off. The problem was fixed properly and way before any other contractor could even look at it. I highly recommend this company.

Judith from Edmonton
Judith from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Garage roof re-shinhle

I was very pleased with the work done by A One contractors to reshingle my garage roof. They were quick to respond and were able to get the work done promptly. They cleaned up well after themselves, and even gave my gutters a quick cleanup while they were up there. I plan on contacting them again for future projects.

Thank you Judith it was nice to work with you

David
David

Re-Shingle Roof

High quality at a reasonable cost. We are very happy with the work that was done on our house. The guys were very knowledgeable about all aspects of roofing. My house was completed within two weeks of my original quote, even with some extra work that needed to be done! They also came back to my house to install a furnace vent cap that was nothing to do with their original work and did it free of cost. I would highly recommend using AOne Contractors to anyone looking to get their roof done.

0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Those guy are frank honest puctual and done a good fast job..I refered them to all my friends.

Very good quality of work and reasonable price. Pretty good customer service. I’m happy with the work.

0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Roofing of house and garage

This contractor is easy to deal with and work performance is great. Price quotation is reasonable and competitive They delivered the services they promised in the contract and they made a really amazing cleanup after their roofing service . Great job, thumbs up
And looking forward to another project with them in the future for our fence .

Rowena

Thanks Rowena

Thomas in Toronto
Thomas in Toronto
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

New shingles

I am completely satisfied with our new roof. Their price was the lowest bid we received by a significant amount. They even put in a " Turbo " vent at no extra cost. The roof looks amazing. The workers were very professional and personable. Left the site very clean. Highly recommend this company.

Thanks Thomas

Re-roof

Well trained staff
Professional and friendly staff
They repaired my shed also shigles were flew away
Overall recommend them to every one

More about AOne Contractors

Aone Contractors is started in 2003 as 1067796 Alberta Ltd. operating as Aone contractors. We do our best from 2003 to make our customer's home safe by providing best quality of services and products. we not here to make profit we care about our customers and will keep doing in future.