Sprinkler Systems
825 Fowles Court Milton ON L9T 0Z6

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Irrigation Nation

Lighting project

Bronson and his team have exceeded expectations on my lighting project. I was beyond pleased when my family and myself went out at night to see our landscape completely brought to life by their lighting install. 10/10 for these guys.

You and your family were amazing to work with and I'm glad we could provide you the quality you were looking for. Look forward to working with you on the irrigation when the landscaping is complete!

Irrigation

Irrigation Nation are the real deal. Completely taking my boring yard and create a landscape that we will be able to enjoy for years at home. Not to mention the Irrigation system to maintain, and the lighting system to enjoy our new yard at night! Highly recommended

Your feed back is very appreciated. I personally look forward to the night visit and see those beautiful trees light up when night comes. see you in the fall!

Jen Maida
Jen Maida
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Irrigation

Spoke to Bronson earlier in the spring to have an irrigation system done. He came by to give an estimate showed up on time was extremely professional and polite and was quick. His entire team was very polite and professional. Bronson answered any and all my questions. His price was very competitive with others. They did an excellent job in a very quick timeframe as I have just under 2 acres and I have recommended them to 2 other households and both have gone with him to do their irrigation. I can’t say enough good things about this company.

Thank you for the kind words, easy when you have amazing clients like you! we look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent services in the future.

Sprinkler Installation

Irrigation Nation did great work installing my sprinkler system! Bronson and his crew were punctual, efficient and addressed any concerns I had. They also did their best to maintain my existing lawn throughout the process. Great work gentlemen!

We are pleased to have had the opportunity to complete this project for you! if you need anything in the future. Give us a call. Thanks and take care

Knowledgeable and Hardworking

I needed to update the old irrigation system on my property, and I had a hard time finding a company that would take on the job. Then I came across Irrigation Nation I was happy to know they would come by for a quote right away and gave me honest professional advise as to what needed to be done. When the project was done my lawn looked amazing and I would definitely recommend their service for anyone who wants to get work done to their property.

I am glad to hear you were satisfied with our work. We look forward to continuing to service your property and any future projects that may arise!

0 reviews Milton, ON

Lighting instal

Bronson and his team were absolutely amazing to work with. He sat down with my husband and myself, planned a beautiful lighting design, and the installation was impeccable. 10/10 to these guys. Highly recommended!!!

We were more then thrilled to have worked with you on this project, and to provide you with excellent service in the years to come.

1 review Hamilton, ON

Outside work

I am so happy with the work they did on my home. They installed a sprinkler system for me, my grass is
Going to be very green and fresh this summer !!! They also installed pot lights for me, I can’t wait to have company over this summer !!

We were absolutely thrilled to have completed this project for you. your hospitality was beyond amazing. We look forward to working with you in the future!

More about Irrigation Nation

Hello we are a irrigation and landscape lighting company servicing the GTA and all surrounding. Family owned and operated. Our service technicians have over 25 years experience amongst them, and work as hard as possible to meet and exceed our clients' expectations. Our company pays special attention to the details of every project to ensure the complete satisfaction of each client. You can trust that your lawn will be properly irrigated, Using state of the art technology to communicate with satellite weather reports, to develop precise watering schedules, as well as eliminating any waste during rainfalls or other events that prevent your lawn and gardens from requiring any further water. Visit our Irrigation page now, and get more information on our environmentally friendly products and professional designers ready to save you time and money!