Sprinkler Systems

Colin
Colin
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Sprinkler Install

Highly recommend this company. They just installed sprinklers in our front and back yard, they were on time for the job and worked extremely hard all day to get it finished on time. The quality of workmanship is superb and they have been highly communicative through out the entire process. The cost of the installation was very reasonable compared to others but it was their attention to detail and overall customer service that won them this job ....I'd use them again.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Irrigation Nation

Irrigation Nation has returned to install some lighting around my soffit's. They are just easy to work with, polite, knowledgeable, and not just one, they all are. As always I will continue to use them for all my outdoor needs. Thanks Irrigation Nation

As always it is a pleasure working for you! See you in the spring.

Landscape Lighting

These gentlemen came to Install my lighting late last year. I waited to review to make sure they would do what was necessary and still function in the winter in extreme conditions. They have surpassed all expectations and the experience was smooth. From the initial metrics and greet with the lighitng designer over coffee, to the first night they turned on and gave us many more hours of relaxing in our backyard when the sun goes down. Definitely recommended

We are thrilled to hear our project exceeded your expectations. We are looking forward to our irrigation project this spring. Hope you are enjoying your Winter

Plumbing

When I needed a new kitchen sink and Fawcett, irrigation company was recommended. The job turned out to be more complicated due to the older home. The job was done exceptionally well, employees were efficient and courteous. The kitchen looked cleaner than before.

We appreciate the kind words. we are happy to be of service, and will be more then happy to return if any future work should aise. I will pass the message along to the staff!

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Christmas lights

Absolutely love the work done by Bronson and his Crew. Professionals to say the least. I had them do my house up for Christmas, and it looks GREAT! They were safe, fully certified with working at the heights they were, and completed the front of my home within a day. I am very happy.

We are please we are so happy with it. We hope all your loved ones really enjoy the lights for the holidays. we will see you next year to store the lights for the year!

Marvin
Marvin
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Sprinkler system installed

Highly recommend these guys. They had all the answers to various questions. They are knowledgeable, polite, responsive, accommodating, helpful, and have great attention to detail. We needed a backyard irrigation system installed on short timeline and they came out very quickly to inspect and quote the project. Such exceptional customer service! I will be recommending them to our friends and neighbours. I never write online reviews but felt compelled to take the time to share our experience as it was such a positive one.

Thanks Marvin,

We appreciate the kind words. we try our best always to ensure the best possible quality goes into everyone of our projects. Again Thanks for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you in the spring!

Lighting

Highly recommend these guys. Had all the answers to various questions. Efficient and polite. Thanks again.

It was a pleasure working for you. looking forward to seeing you in the spring for some.irrogation work! Have a great winter.

Suresh in Scarborough
Suresh in Scarborough

Sprinkler System Installation

Bronson, President of the company, responded promptly to my request for a quote to instal sprinkler system at my home for the front lawn and backyard. He and his team installed the system shortly thereafter and the work was completed in one day. He and his team were very professional, polite and knowledgeable. I am happy with their price and service and have no hesitation to recommend them for this type of work.
Thank you for the great work Bronson!

Thank you very much for your kind words. You we very easily to work with and we very much look forward to providing you with excellent service in the future!!!

Rob
Rob

Sprinkler system installation

I hired Irrigation Nation to install an in-ground smart sprinkler system in my front yard a few weeks ago and I am very pleased with the work they did. I explained what I wanted done with regards to my lawn and garden and they met all of my needs. They worked quickly and neatly and made sure I was completely satisfied when they were done. I waited a few weeks before writing a review and I can confidently say that everything is working perfectly and as Bronson and his team explained it would. They were also very transparent about the materials they used and everything is top quality. I will be calling them next summer to complete the job in the backyard and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to have a sprinkler system installed. Overall, couldn't be more pleased.

We are thrilled to hear this. An even better statement after waiting month to review. We appreciate this very much. Looking forward to continue to provide you with exceptional service.

Thanks, and take care

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Landscaping

I had my front and backyard landscaped with lighting done by Irrigation Nation and I couldn’t be more pleased ... Such an awesome company with staff that go that extra mile to please their clients .... if you are looking for professional service at a reasonable price with fantastic results then don’t hesitate to reach out to this company !!!

It was easy working with you. your decisive decisions and great input really added to this project. WE made a great team in bringing this project to life.

More about Irrigation Nation

Hello we are a irrigation and landscape lighting company servicing the GTA and all surrounding. Family owned and operated. Our service technicians have over 25 years experience amongst them, and work as hard as possible to meet and exceed our clients' expectations. Our company pays special attention to the details of every project to ensure the complete satisfaction of each client. You can trust that your lawn will be properly irrigated, Using state of the art technology to communicate with satellite weather reports, to develop precise watering schedules, as well as eliminating any waste during rainfalls or other events that prevent your lawn and gardens from requiring any further water. Visit our Irrigation page now, and get more information on our environmentally friendly products and professional designers ready to save you time and money!