Tander SE

635 Gibney Cres Newmarket ON L3X 1Y2

Reviews for Tander SE

Victor
Victor

Great all around service!

Sergei knows his stuff! 12 year old Inglis clothes dryer wasn't producing any heat. Found Sergei on here and the reviews convinced me. Explained the problem on the initial call, answered my questions and he set expectations. Called 1 hour before arrival to confirm. Diagnosed the problem and before proceeding with dismantling the heating element housing he called me over to explain the most likely cause of the issue. Took it apart and discovered the element snapped as he suspected. I went with the replacement part he already had rather then ordering the expensive manufacturer part requiring a return visit.

Bottom line: Communication, skills (customer and technical) and a fair price were top notch. He's my go to guy if needed.

Thanks again Sergei!

Thank you Victor for taking the time to write a review. I really appreciate it! Sergei

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Very Good Technician

Hes very nice and knowledgeable. Knows what hes doing and shows you his work! I felt very comfortable trust him with our repairs. I stove works like its brand new!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I really appreciate it! Sergei

WENDY
WENDY

Repair dishwasher and stove burners.

Sergei was excellent, worked hard to ensure the lowest cost solution to my problems. Was always on time, polite, and tidy. I will use him again if I have any appliance problems.

Thank you Wendy for taking the time to write a review. I really appreciate it! Sergei

Mai and Barry in King City
Mai and Barry in King City
4 reviews King City, ON

Whirlpool washer repair

Our washer stopped working mid cycle. Turned out to be an issue with with the motor control unit. Sergei was able to diagnose, source the part, pick it up and replace it all within 1.5hrs. Great communication right up to the end with fast and speedy service. Highly recommend

Thank you Mai for taking the time to write a review. I really appreciate it! Sergei

BiOS08
BiOS08

Amazing communication skills

We made a request for repair and Sergei reached out almost immediate. His communication skills is GREAT. We appreciate his professionalism.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I really appreciate it! Sergei

Christian
Christian

Professional, courteous and relaible

Sergei was excellent! He responded very quickly to my request to repair our dishwasher. After some back and forth to send him details, photos and the model number of our machine he diagnosed the problem and ordered parts ahead of his visit.

He phoned ahead to let me know that he was on his way and when to expect him. When he arrived (on time as agreed upon) he was fully prepared to resolve the problem with our machine. The repair was completed quickly and more importantly, our dishwasher runs like new again.

His business card is now on our fridge because he will be our first call should anything break down again. It is such a relief to know there are reliable and competent people like Sergei that you can call when you need help. Would recommend him 100%!!!!!

Thank you Christian for taking the time to write a review. I really appreciate it! Sergei

NIKKA DESIGN
NIKKA DESIGN

Excellent!

Sergei responded efficiently to my inquiry to fix a refrigerator and washing machine. He was polite, professional and friendly and worked efficiently on fixing the issues.
All of these qualities are important to me and make a huge difference in who I choose to work with; as well, his fees are reasonable in my opinion.
He also offers a warranty.
Sergei explained the issues with both appliances, told me how he would fix it and what the potential costs would be. He was able to fix the fridge on his first visit and the other appliance within a couple of days after ordering the needed replacement part.
I won't hesitate to recommend his services.
Thank you, Sergei !

Thank you Barbara for taking the time to write a review. I really appreciate it! Sergei

Sergei is the best!

Sergei went over and above to fix my parents microwave. He drove all the way to Milton to do it even though it wasn't in his normal territory. He got the job done and my parents are happy. He's great at what he does and is dependable. Thanks Sergei!

Thank you Dave for taking the time to write a review. I really appreciate it! Sergei

Sasha in Milton
Sasha in Milton
0 reviews Milton, ON

Fast and professional repair of my Bosch fridge

Sergei responded to my call very fast and repaired my fridge same day.
Very polite and professional, which is hard to find.
Very happy to recommend Sergei for appliances repairs.

Thank you Sasha for taking the time to write a review. I really appreciate it! Sergei

Amanda from North York
Amanda from North York

Great Service and Communication

He has fixed two different appliances for us and did a great job both times. He is easy to communicate with and has reasonable prices. He responds quickly and does the work fast but well.

Thank you Amanda for taking the time to write a review. I really appreciate it! Sergei

More about Tander SE

The company's goal is to save your money by providing high-quality and low-cost services on the same day.

Fast repairs when you need it the most.
We understand how much you depend on household appliances such as your refrigerator, washer, and oven. Our same day service means that you don’t need to deal with long wait times or high prices. Call us when you need an appliance technician you can rely on. What makes us the best choice:
• Same day professional repairs for all major household appliances
• GTA appliance repairs by trained technicians

****