WORKSTARPROOF

Reviews for WORKSTARPROOF

Mike in Mississauga
Mike in Mississauga
6 reviews Hamilton, ON

Driveway addition, steps and sidewalk.

Alex and his crew are 100% professionals. From showing up on time for estimation to suggestions on improving the job while keeping the budget in check, I've got nothing but great things to say. Alex included us in every step of the job making sure that each step is understood and approved. The recommendation that Alex gave us to improve the job are now deeply appreciated. Thanks a million guys!!!!

Concrete Slab

Alex’s team consists of real professionals.
Quick and reasonable estimate.
All job was done in given timelines with high quality.
Highly recommended

Gary
Gary
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Stamped Concrete for Backyard

Alex was easy to work with and the project was completed on time, as outlined in their initial quote. Would definitely recommend them to friends and others.

Craig in Toronto
Craig in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Concrete pad for a shed

These guys were fantastic. Alex and his crew were punctual, professional and a pleasure to deal with. I met with Alex , he explained everything that they were going to do and did exactly that. They told us how long it would take and they were bang on. No hidden surprises or unexpected costs. I was impressed at how quick they did it. I would definitely hire them again for another project or recommend them to a friend.. Nice Job boys. Thanks

Aqua Drain and Waterworks, Toronto
Aqua Drain and Waterworks, Toronto

Concrete porch

The crew was efficient and detail oriented. They demonstrated high work ethics and completed the job according to the previously agreed plan. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

New concrete floor on the ground floor of a townhouse

Project was done in time and quality as promised. The floor I got has smooth surface, all areas are in level (no slopes). Had no issues to set tiles after.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great rating!

Denise in Toronto
Denise in Toronto
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Concrete stairs

Required new stairs installed to replace prefab stairs. Was very professional and completed the job quickly.

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Garage flooring

Alex and his workstarproof team were great. They came in explaining everything step by step, and finished the project quickly. Very professional, and would highly recommend them to anyone I know

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a great review!

0 reviews Brantford, ON

Fantastic work ethic

Alex and his team were fantastic. As a first time customer, I am very happy with the job that was done on my house. He stayed consistent with his communication with me and is truly a man of his word. He gave me the best price and his hard work really showed. I got so many compliments from my neighbors. Even though he is young, do not be daunted, he has a lot of experience. He is very honest and extremely professional. He makes sure that when he starts a project he will finish it to completion. I look forward to acquiring his services again in the near future. I highly recommend him and his team of professionals.

-Nasrin A

Dear Nasrin, we are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We look forward to seeing you again!

Stamped concrete

Alex and his team exceeded my expectations. They did the phenomenal job. Guys completed stamping on my side walkways. I loved the colour, pattern and texture. I would highly recommend Workstarproof for any concrete projects.

Dear Slava, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review! We are glad that you loved your experience. We look forward to see you again!

More about WORKSTARPROOF

With over 5 years of experience in waterproofing, underpinning and concrete
pouring, we offer a customized approach to our clients’ unique needs and
preferences. Our team guarantees the on-time professional completion of
your projects. We also use feedback surveys to confirm that all the issues
have been addressed. You will be surprised with how smoothly we can deal
with your project, big or small.