Formerly MK-Precision Painting

Reviews for I Know A Guy Painting Company

Queena in Toronto
Queena in Toronto

Cabinet Painting

The I Know A Guy team did a great job bringing my kitchen back to life! We previously had dark brown-black cabinets that had quite a bit of wear and outdated hardware. The team fixed the imperfections, painted the cabinets and installed new hardware. We are so happy with the results!

Also really appreciated the clear, consistent and honest communication from the team. Highly recommend I Know A Guy for your cabinet refinishing projects!

Removal of popcorn ceilings and painting of walls

Reliable and professional. They did an amazing job and were great to deal with. I’m very pleased with the results and their attention to details. I would highly recommend I Know A Guy Painting Company.

Thank you so much for the kind review ! It was our pleasure to work on this project and help you transform your interior !

Home renovation

I know A Guy Painting Company painted my house from top to bottom, walls, stairs, cabinets, and everything in between! They were clean, professional, and an incredible work ethic! I will definitely be using them again for any upcoming home renovation projects. Highly recommend!

Thank you for the amazing review Marina! We were glad to have been a part of this project as you had many beautiful renovations done !! Enjoy your new home :)

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Great job painting my kitchen cabinets and walls

Excellent service, front the beginning they show us what to expect from them, hard work, commitment, carefully, focus on the details and finishing, always give more than 100%. I highly recommend their services.

We really appreciate your kind review! It was our pleasure working together to add beauty to your home !! Enjoy the new renovation :)

0 reviews Milton, ON

Garage Door/window frame

Painted my garage door and wooden facade around outdoor window. Very pleased with the job

Thanks for your review :) it was our pleasure working on your exterior paint project !!

0 reviews Milton, ON

Main floor painting

Very impressed with the professional work ethics he has. Very organized, no messes and great clean up afterwards. Great job overall

Thank you ! It was our pleasure... Enjoy your new interior paint job!

Painting

I was extremely happy with the quality of workmanship with this company! The Painter was meticulous ensuring that the paint job was done to perfection. He painted freehand without the use of taping and didn’t make any errors. Prior to painting he smoothed out the surface of the walls and patched up any existing holes from nails etc…. Very professional and polite to have in my home. The whole house including ceiling and trim were refreshed. What an amazing transformation! I will only use and refer this company! I highly recommend this company for any painting project interior or exterior, big or small! This company takes great pride in their work and will complete the job beyond your satisfaction!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this very detailed review ! It was our pleasure working with you !

Deck stain job

Matt and his team were very diligent in completing my deck staining job. Although it took longer than expected, the results were worth it. We have a two tone job that looks terrific. Good luck Matt on your future projects. Derek P.

Thanks Derek for taking the time to write us a review ! We were very pleased with your lenience and great hospitality! It was our pleasure adding beauty to your exterior deck !!

Trina in Brampton
Trina in Brampton

Foyer and Hallways

Matt and team worked hard and did a great job. After rescheduling of few times, I was worried but everything worked out and the job got done! I am very picky and when I pointed out little things that I wasn't happy with, Matt was very receptive and fixed them without any hesitations. Great work guys!

Thanks so much Trina for your review ! It was our pleasure to work in your beautiful home !!

Matt,

Arvi in Toronto
Arvi in Toronto

Painting of Soffits around house and garage

Matt was very professional and took his time, paying attention to detail. He was attentive to protecting the surfaces around the home and paid attention to our requirements of using high quality materials. Highly recommend his services.

Thanks for the awesome review Arvi! We were very appreciative of your good hospitality and really enjoyed working this project. Stunning home Arvi !

Matt,

More about I Know A Guy Painting Company

Are you looking for a painter and don't know a guy?...well... I Know A Guy!

At I Know A Guy Painting Company, we make sure to put all of our clients needs first... We always do our absolute best in catering to all of our clients needs and expectations while on site and always make sure we leave our clients happy! Feel free to check out some of our reviews to see for yourself :)

When it comes to painting, we paint everything!

We are a registered and Insured Painting company that specializes in Exterior, Interior, Commercial & Residential projects.

Feel free to check us out on Facebook or Instagram @iknowaguypaintingcompany where we upload weekly videos for you to stay connected and see how we do our work!

If you are looking to start a new paint project! Give us a shout and we would gladly provide you with your FREE estimate!

Don't Know A Guy?.... I Know A Guy!
(647)-832-5558