Alvarez Roofing Solutions Inc.

London ON N5W 5E4
Alvarez Roofing Solutions Inc.

Reviews for Alvarez Roofing Solutions Inc.

Roof

I had a great experience with Alvarez roofing. Freddy was prompt to come and give me (a well priced) quote for my roof. I was especially impressed that he replaced some missing shingles while he was on my roof measuring before I had even decided to go with his company.
I had a choice of three shingle packages and felt like I understood what I was getting with each quote. My roof was done in one day and there was no mess or litter left on my property.
Thanks so much.

Thank you for the great review! We are very happy to hear that your experience with us was great! Enjoy your new roof!

forest7 in ST CATHARINES
forest7 in ST CATHARINES
1 review Ingersoll, ON

New roof

We were very happy with the work Fred and his worker did on our roof. He was awesome at answering all our questions, and helping us make the best decision for our roof (type of shingles etc). He was able to get our roof done in 2 days! Clean up included!. Roof looks amazing! I would highly recommend him to anyone! Thanks again Fred!

Thank you so much for your great review, we greatly appreciate it. Glad to meet you and your family! Enjoy your new roof.

Roof replacement

They did a complete replacement of the flat roof on our older home addition. They were professional and during Covid19 they were respectful of physical distancing. Our new roof is fantastic!

Thank you for your kind words, happy customer happy company!

roof change

the guys worked hard, completed in two days, and cleaned the environment right after they finished their job

thank you for your review! much appreciated

New roof (shingles)

Alvarez Roofing Solutions did a great job on our roof. Friendly and knowledgeable, they showed up on time and did a great job with the clean up afterwords.

Thank you for the 10 stars, it was our pleasure

Private User reviews London, ON

A really professional job. Arrived on time and kept us informed of progress each day. Plants and lawn were protected, and the site was thoroughly cleaned up each day. Very pleased with product and service.

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us! We take pride in our high level of customer service, so its great to hear we are hitting the mark.
Thanks again,
Alvarez Roofing

Re shingling roof

Professional company great communication
Quality job for fair price done on time
Would use again and recommend

Thank you for the recommendation, it was a pleasure working with you!

0 reviews Burgessville, ON

Excellent work and very professional! Good job Alvarez Roofing! I recommend this company to everyone.

Thank you for your kind words!

Second repair

This is the second time I called upon Alvarez roofing. The first time in 2019 was just after a severe wind storm and we lost a few shingles. My roof is pretty high and steep so I wasn’t about to attempt to fix it. I called Alvarez roofing solutions and They were able to fit me In with all the calls they were receiving and came to my house very quick before the next rain came.
The second time was just a few weeks ago. April 2020. I notice my soffit and fascia were sagging and if we had a strong wind I’m sure it would have gone missing. I called Alvarez roofing solutions and they were able to fit me in same day apt. Freddy worked through his dinner/family time to fix me up, very appreciated.
Alvarez roofing solutions were on both visits, very professional and Courteous. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to get a new roof, quote, or repair.

Thanks for the kind words, glad we were able to resolve the issues with your roof, fascia and soffit.
Take care

Repair

My leaking roof has been repaired and a dryer vent has been installed as well as a bathroom exhaust.

Thank you for the review! Happy to help. Please feel free to reach out if any other issues arise.

More about Alvarez Roofing Solutions Inc.

Taking care of London & surrounding areas since 2007. We know how important your home is to you, that's why we offer a wide range of roofing products and services to help you realize your vision.