Alvarez Roofing Solutions Inc.

London ON N5W 5E4
Alvarez Roofing Solutions Inc.

Reviews for Alvarez Roofing Solutions Inc.

Private User reviews London, ON

Alvarez Roofing Solutions recently reshingled our roof. We are very pleased with the workmanship and how clean they left our yard and eavestrough. Freddy was very helpful and patiently explained the products and colour choices. The price was also very reasonable!

Private User reviews London, ON

Roof, soffit, fascia and eavestroughs

Alvarez Roofing Solutions did our roof, eavestroughs, fascia & soffits. Christian and Jose were excellent, hard-working employees and very careful with clean-up each day. Pricing was very competitive and Freddy came by frequently to supervise the progress. We found him very pleasant to deal with, fair, and informative. We would recommend this company to anyone requiring competitively-priced roofing and a job well done.

New Roof

I contacted Alvarez Roofing shortly after purchasing a house and realising the roof was leaking. Alvarez roofing were prompt, courteous and very professional from the moment I called to finishing the job. The owner of the company couldn't be nicer and he pushed my job through as quickly as he could due to the immediate problem I was having. They are competitively priced, hard working and personable. I would not hesitate in recommending Alvarez Roofing solutions. I was very lucky to stumble across the company when I did.

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are happy that you are more than satisfied with your new roof.
Cheers!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

New roof

Friendly, clean, fair and a job well done. Very knowledgeable about the work that was necessary and did not take any short cuts nor try to push unnecessary costs on to us. Feel way more comfortable in our home now with the workmanship done on our roof. Cannot say enough good things about Alvarez Roofing.

Thank you for your kind words. it means a lot for us to hear this! We are happy that you feel comfortable in your home now with your new beautiful roof! thank you for trusting us.

1 review London, ON

Roof replacement

I was very happy with the work of the Alvarez team. You can tell Mr. Alvarez takes pride in his work, and he keeps you apprised and informed every step of the way. He did an excellent job, start to finish, and I am very pleased with the results. I would recommend Alvarez Roofing Solutions without hesitation.

thank you so much for your review. we are glad we could provide you with the roof and service you were looking for!

Roof

I had a great experience with Alvarez roofing. Freddy was prompt to come and give me (a well priced) quote for my roof. I was especially impressed that he replaced some missing shingles while he was on my roof measuring before I had even decided to go with his company.
I had a choice of three shingle packages and felt like I understood what I was getting with each quote. My roof was done in one day and there was no mess or litter left on my property.
Thanks so much.

Thank you for the great review! We are very happy to hear that your experience with us was great! Enjoy your new roof!

forest7 in ST CATHARINES
forest7 in ST CATHARINES
1 review Ingersoll, ON

New roof

We were very happy with the work Fred and his worker did on our roof. He was awesome at answering all our questions, and helping us make the best decision for our roof (type of shingles etc). He was able to get our roof done in 2 days! Clean up included!. Roof looks amazing! I would highly recommend him to anyone! Thanks again Fred!

Thank you so much for your great review, we greatly appreciate it. Glad to meet you and your family! Enjoy your new roof.

0 reviews London, ON

Roof replacement

They did a complete replacement of the flat roof on our older home addition. They were professional and during Covid19 they were respectful of physical distancing. Our new roof is fantastic!

Thank you for your kind words, happy customer happy company!

roof change

the guys worked hard, completed in two days, and cleaned the environment right after they finished their job

thank you for your review! much appreciated

0 reviews London, ON

New roof (shingles)

Alvarez Roofing Solutions did a great job on our roof. Friendly and knowledgeable, they showed up on time and did a great job with the clean up afterwords.

Thank you for the 10 stars, it was our pleasure

More about Alvarez Roofing Solutions Inc.

Taking care of London & surrounding areas since 2007. We know how important your home is to you, that's why we offer a wide range of roofing products and services to help you realize your vision.