Alvarez Roofing Solutions Inc.

London ON N5W 5E4
Alvarez Roofing Solutions Inc.

Reviews for Alvarez Roofing Solutions Inc.

Re shingling roof

Professional company great communication
Quality job for fair price done on time
Would use again and recommend

Thank you for the recommendation, it was a pleasure working with you!

0 reviews Burgessville, ON

Excellent work and very professional! Good job Alvarez Roofing! I recommend this company to everyone.

Thank you for your kind words!

Second repair

This is the second time I called upon Alvarez roofing. The first time in 2019 was just after a severe wind storm and we lost a few shingles. My roof is pretty high and steep so I wasn’t about to attempt to fix it. I called Alvarez roofing solutions and They were able to fit me In with all the calls they were receiving and came to my house very quick before the next rain came.
The second time was just a few weeks ago. April 2020. I notice my soffit and fascia were sagging and if we had a strong wind I’m sure it would have gone missing. I called Alvarez roofing solutions and they were able to fit me in same day apt. Freddy worked through his dinner/family time to fix me up, very appreciated.
Alvarez roofing solutions were on both visits, very professional and Courteous. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to get a new roof, quote, or repair.

Thanks for the kind words, glad we were able to resolve the issues with your roof, fascia and soffit.
Take care

Private User reviews London, ON

Repair

My leaking roof has been repaired and a dryer vent has been installed as well as a bathroom exhaust.

Thank you for the review! Happy to help. Please feel free to reach out if any other issues arise.

New Shingles

We had an old roof that needed new shingles. Also had a chimney we wanted to have taken down as well. They took down the chimney and found a solution that worked since our hot water tank vented through it. The work was done quickly and then cleaned up very well

Thank you for the 10 star review. Chimneys can be a challenge, especially in that scenario, glad we could help you out with that, and get the job done right!

Roofing repair

Shingles blew off. They came on time and came in under budget. Very professional even on a weekend

Thank you for the 10 star review! So glad we could help you out with that repair!
the Alvarez Roofing Solutions Team

J.Yates in London
J.Yates in London

Roof Replacement & Sunroom

We hired Alvarez Roofing for our home back in 2008. We needed to replace some of the plywood on the roof deck, get new shingles as well as deal with a sunroom which was leaking and had a very low slope. When we got our quote they explained everything clearly and gave us options that suited our needs. We were thrilled with the results and as a bonus the sunroom is much quieter now. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for an honest company with solid workmanship!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review!

More about Alvarez Roofing Solutions Inc.

Taking care of London & surrounding areas since 2007. We know how important your home is to you, that's why we offer a wide range of roofing products and services to help you realize your vision.