Exceptional Drywall Contractor Inc.

Drywall Contractors
312 7360 137st Surrey BC V3W 1A3
Drywall Contractors
Exceptional Drywall Contractor Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Exceptional Drywall Contractor Inc.

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Popcorn ceiling removal and painting

We had Exceptional Drywall come in to skim coat our ceiling on the main floor of our townhouse as well as some work in the stairwell. Also had them paint the ceiling as well as the walls however that work was sub-contracted to a painter. Most of the final product was very good. I suggested that they could have cleaned up the dust which they left each time they sanded. In fairness we said we were removing the carpet but that should not have prevented clean-up in other areas. The painting work was very good. We are very happy with the result.

Private User reviews Langley, BC

Flat ceiling

Looks fabulous. So excited about the outcome of the job. I am a perfectionist, the ceilings are perfect. Popcorn ceiling is gone. The flat ceiling updates my place. Good job, Pavinder!!

Thank you for your business. Exceptional Drywall Contractor will always be there for your future projects.

Derek in Burnaby
Derek in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Save Yourself the Hassle

Fast, friendly and affordable- Jas and his team were extremely professional and did an outstanding job completing our basement renovation. They finished the project on time and to my complete satisfaction. They worked around some sketchy framing, mounted pot lights and made sure every seam and corner were perfect. He did a good job cleaning up and set me up with a good painter to finish the project. I will definitely use these guys again.

Thank you Derek for your feedback, Exceptional Drywall Contractor Inc. is always be there for your future projects. Your basement looks stunning now and like the color you chose.

Jesse from Surrey
Jesse from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Great work, fast and friendly - fireplace

I hired Exceptional Drywall to finish a job that was taking me forever to get done myself. I had put up the boards, and done the taping, but do not have the experience, or the touch to mud it and keep it all smooth and beautiful.
Parvinder was very quick to get in touch with me, and sent me a quote right away. Sourav did the work and was very quick, clean, and professional. The finished product is great, I am very happy with the job they did.
My only quibble is that I feel the cost was a little high not to include prep and cleanup. Souray is an expert, and I expect to pay for that, but at the same time, I had to put out drop-cloths, and vacuum up the dust after. If he had brought his own drop cloths, and vacuumed after sanding, I would have zero complaints.
I am very happy with the work that was done, and the finished product looks great. Paint went on quickly, and all the seams are invisible.

Thank you Jesse for your business and kind review. Exceptional drywall is glad to get the job done for you. We will keep in mind your suggestion for the cleanup, thank you for taking care of that. As far as work goes, we do take extra care of the job. Looking forward to working with you again.

Water damage

I had water damage from roof leak, i tried many contractors but they didn't point me in right direction. Parvinder quoted me same day and get the job done in time line. They were fully prepared and covered work area which helped keeping the dust in. I am surprised , it looks better then before. Definitely recommend Exceptional Drywall for your renovation services. Thanks team.

Exceptional Drywall Contractor will keep providing excellent quality work. Thank you for your review.

John H
John H
1 review Vancouver, BC

Wall Skim, Drywall, Popcorn Ceiling Removal & Skim

Parvinder & his Exceptional Drywall team did a terrific job on my condo walls and ceiling.
I had painted wallpaper on my walls, which I removed and Exceptional then re-skimmed to fix them. Also popcorn ceiling which they scrapped and skimmed to flat. He also re-did the drywall on my front wall with a new piece.
Im very happy with the result and the cost was fair for the high quality and amount of work.
Parvinder was very nice and professional to plan and work with, with good communication throughout.

Thank you John for honest review and it was pleasure working with you. Exceptional Drywall Contractor will keep serving the neighborhood. Enjoy your home! it looks stunning now.

Patrick
Patrick
0 reviews Bridesville, BC

Basement Renovation

Parvinder and his team of guys were professional, efficient and got the job done perfectly! I looked around for quotes from a number of contractors and Parvs quote was the most reasonable by far and his work was exceptional! We had drywall installed and finished including paint! His team was available to work around our schedule which we appreciate! Will definitely use them again in the future and will 100% refer to friends and family!

Thank you Patrick for honest feedback, Exceptional Drywall Contractor will keep serving home owners and provide exceptional services. Enjoy your office now, it looks stunning with the colors you chose.

Drywall

Parvinder offered a very reasonable price to fix a number of issues with our drywall, including cracks. He was professional and efficient in getting the job done. The work looks great.

Exceptional Drywall Contractor always keep work on track and get marvellous results. Thank you for your kind feedback and appreciate your business. Enjoy your new home!

Barb from Coquitlam
Barb from Coquitlam
4 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Basement Renovations

I had a colleague refer this company. I needed new drywall, taping, mudding, sanding and paint in basement ceiling and hallway. First Jas is an absolute pleasure to work with - he is quick in responding to all text messages - did the quote within a few days of contacting him. They are reliable and on time and their prices reasonable. They did 2 coats (would have preferred 3) they patched up a wall area and also bathroom small areas too at no additional cost which was very much appreciated. Within 10 days job done but did notice ceiling lines after paint done in some spots. We contacted Jas right away and they came back to fix - needed additional screws on drywall in 4 major areas - along with sanding and paint again so that delayed me by an extra week. We felt the job a bit rushed and the last guy after a long day to refinish was tired snd it showed. Its not his fault but not ours easy if it was done with a few more screws in the first place. It happens as we are all human. What matters is Jas takes pride in his work and checked the job himself and made sure it was corrected to our satisfaction. I do have a couple of bathroom renos coming up and will use them again - hoping with a bit more attention- again he dealt with the issue and super quick to respond. If he didn’t, I’d be hesitant in giving a full job but seeing how he works and communicates and how quickly he resolved the issue - pleasure to keep them as our go to guys for drywall.

Thank you Barbara for posting a honest review, it helps us to deal with minor things that we might ignore in future. Exceptional Drywall Contractor is glad to able to fix the issue fast. we always try to do the best but sometimes a human erroe occur. Odds for getting a recalls are pretty low like 0.1% , but that is part of job. Your basement looks stunning now, looking forward to working with you on future projects!

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Drywall Patch Repair

I had to get a few drywall patches repaired that had water damage. They repaired all the damaged areas and did an excellent job. I would recommend to anyone looking for drywall repair.

Exceptional Drywall Contractor appreciate your business and will keep doing excellent jobs for the community. Your home looks stunning now.

More about Exceptional Drywall Contractor Inc.

We offer excellent drywall services for new project, renovations, commercial and residential. The main focus on providing exceptional services on fair prices to keep customers happy and trust in building relationships.