Lucomm Electric Inc

Reviews for Lucomm Electric Inc

jp.giroux
jp.giroux

2x Bathroom Electrical

Przemek is the best electrician I've ever been fortunate enough to deal with, over my lengthy Restoration/Renovation lifespan.
A true professional and wonderful person, that I know I can always trust and depend on. Top quality service, certified, reliable, and decent...what more could you ask for!
Lucomm wired both of my bathrooms back to the panel, and installed multiple pot lights in each. Both rooms were done quickly, and with very minimal drywall holes!
Can't wait for the next project, where I can bring Przemek and his team back in!

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Electrician/ electrical work

Fantastic service and quality of work! Absolute pleasure to deal with!

Przemek is super professional, listens to what the client needs and offers options to solve the issues presented to him. We found him to be very prompt in arranging to come and do the work as well as quick and very clean and tidy.
I definitely highly recommend him and I will certainly be using him for any other future work that we will need.

doctorbethallen in Toronto
doctorbethallen in Toronto

Unparalleled Service

We were ecstatic with the conscientious and thoughtful work done by Przemek and Alex! Very very courteous and such expertise! We had two big chandeliers and one long vanity light to change out and not only was it accomplished in record time- it was so good that it transformed our year, not just our home! Can’t recommend Lucomm Electric highly enough! There is NO ONE better!

Thank you. :)

Tim
Tim

Upgrade to 200 amp and install new panel

Upgrade to 200 amp service, requiring Toronto Hydro disconnect and reconnect, new mast (in slightly new location on house to meet Hydro rules) plus installation of a new panel. New panel was larger than expected (think 60/120 vs 42/84 quoted) so it's bigger than I had thought but will obviously work. Pleased with customer service by Lucomm.

Reba in Mississauga
Reba in Mississauga

Replace Electrical Outlets

Excellent service! Przemek came to replace old/defective outlets outside and in our basement. He was very professional, punctual, knowledgeable and efficient. We will definitely contact him for any future electrical needs for our home.

melamedc in Toronto
melamedc in Toronto

Awesome!

Przemek is wonderful. He has come over twice now to install a new fixture and fix something else. He is very nice and efficient. I highly recommend them!

Thank you so much. I appreciate your business.

voytek.szulc in Toronto
voytek.szulc in Toronto
0 reviews Milton, ON

Chandelier installation

Very professional, attention to detail, job well done! Would recommend service to friends and family.

Thank you very much. I do my best for my clients.

jerry in Toronto
jerry in Toronto
0 reviews Milton, ON

Commercial electrical project

Superior service, the job was done exactly as specified in timely and professional manner.
I would recommend Przemek and his company to anyone
Jerry Lebiedzinski
Stone Selex inc

Sue
Sue

Electrician

We recently had our under-counter kitchen lights repaired by Przemek. He arrived on time to analyse our problem and came back when he said he would with the solution. He was pleasant and efficient. The price was reasonable. We are happy to have had him do this work, and have already recommended him to a friend.

Thank you!!!

Colin D Moore
Colin D Moore

Additional Outlets in Garage

I hired Lucomm Electric to add 4 new dedicated outlets in my garage to handle some new fridges and home brewing equipment. Przemek was on time, professional and very friendly. He did an amazing job installing the outlets and running the wires neat, cleanly and level. He took time to show me the quality of his work, clearly marked the panel box and I did not have to clean up after him!

He took time to answer questions and was very polite.

I would highly recommend Przemek.

Thank you so much.

More about Lucomm Electric Inc

Fully licensed and insured electrical contractor. Commercial projects: retail stores, restaurants, spa, office spaces. Residential electrical projects: house renovations, kitchen upgrades, panel upgrades, and service calls. Free estimates.