Meehan Plastering & Drywall

Reviews for Meehan Plastering & Drywall

Beth Paltser in Toronto
Beth Paltser in Toronto

Perfect plaster repair

Gavin recently repaired old plaster walls in our 100-year old house. It was a challenging job – huge holes, a coved ceiling, crumbling corners. We felt Gavin truly cared about fixing our house and he did an incredible job. We will surely call him again for any plaster or drywall work we have in the future.

Thank you Beth it was a pleasure working for you and Geoff and I'm delighted your satisfied with my work

Andrew
Andrew

hallway mudding, taping and painting

Hi ....Gavin did some mudding,taping and painting for a medium size job. He was professional and tidy. The job turned out amazing and he finished on time. I would recommend him and his services anytime.

Thank you Andrew was a pleasure working for you

bennyleight
bennyleight

Drywall plaster paintb

Hi just want to let you know I had Gavin do a large job for me and it turned out amazing from the protection of the house down to keeping the place tidy on time every day and his workmanship really stands out great job highly recommended

Thank you for your review Benny it was a pleasure working for you

More about Meehan Plastering & Drywall

About Meehan Plastering and Drywall owner Gavin Meehan

***

I started off my trade as an apprentice working under a master plasterer in ireland,after many years of mastering my craft i decided to bring my skills to Canada,since arriving in Canada i had being working for drywall and plastering companies getting accustomed to dealing with new working environments and customer needs and specifications.At Meehan plastering and drywall we have over 10 years experience in all aspects of the plastering trade from drywall installation,drywall finishing the highly sought after diamond veneer plaster.We also specialise in Foundation repairs,concrete stairs face lifts and anything parging related.Me and my highly skilled workers offer the highest quality finishes and take pride in our work no matter how big or small the project is. We look forward to hearing from you.

Plastering and Drywall Contractors
diamond veneer plaster usg uni kal veneer plaster sheetrock 5,20,45,90 usg drywall compound usg drywall
diamond veneer plaster,drywall installation,taping and mudding,water damage repair,popcorn ceiling removal,Foundation repairs,anything parging related
diamond venner plaster,this method of plastering is the traditional way to plaster in europe,the pros of this method is that there is no sanding and is a higher quality finish than regular drywall compound,it is also a quick way of removing popcorn ceilings most can be done within the same day kindly as for information if unsure about the process
2018