Gold Star Appliance Repair Inc

19 Huntingfield St Vaughan ON L4K 5J3

Gold Star Appliance Repair Inc

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Gold Star Appliance Repair Inc

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Great Service!

Maor was very nice and professional, he was able to diagnose the issue and fix it in a timely manner.
He kept his working environment clean and tidy, I highly recommend on his services!

Thank you for choosing Gold star Appliance Repair

Koby in Vaughan
Koby in Vaughan

install dishwasher

Gold Star Appliance Repair exceeded our expectations with attention to detail, high quality
work and fair pricing. If you’re looking for an
experienced professional repair man for your dishwasher, oven, microwave, washer, dryer or vent cleaning Maor has a great work ethic and a professional
attitude, then he’s your guy!

Thank you Koby for choosing Gold star Appliance Repair and thank you for your review.

Orna
Orna

Amazing Service, Amazing Guy

I highly recommend Gold Star Appliance repair and Maor. We have used his services before. He replaced the washing machine gasket. He was always on time, prompt, very professional and reasonable in price. So when we were having a problem with our Dryer we knew who to call. My wife called Maor. He came over right away and diagnosed that the electronic board was gone and that we needed a new machine (as LG no longer manufactures this part and you can't get it anywhere - I tried) As we started looking for a new machine, he called us back and told us that he may have a possible solution and if it didn't work he wouldn't charge us. He came over and spent plenty of time but it didn't work and true to his word he didn't charge us. This guy is amazing. True to his word. Prompt. Polite. Goes out of his way to do his best for you. I highly recommend.

Thank you for your recommendation.

Rachel  in Toronto
Rachel in Toronto

Fix fridge and dishwasher

This is the second time Maor has come to my house. He is very professional and gets right to work. He is super pleasant to deal with. He fixed all the problems and even gave me a lesson on how to maintain my appliances. He really is worth calling. He knows his stuff. I’m happy with him service and repairs and would recommend him to everyone.

Thank you Rachel for your good review.

Danny G.
Danny G.

Washing Machine Repair

Maor is knowledgable, fair, honest, reliable and the best
Appliance repair that we have ever used. We needed a
Part he ordered and had installed by the next day. He’s neat, meticulous and explains how to care for the machines.

natali.hazanov
natali.hazanov

Stove top buttons

Called Mayor over as my stove top buttons stopped working. He arrived, quickly diagnosed the issues and had the part on hand for replacement! Price was super fair and he was really nice and even gave me tips on how to avoid this issue from happening again! Thanks a lot. I was afraid I had to buy a new stove/oven but thanks to Mayor I didn’t :)

Thank you for the review.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Dryer Vent Cleaning

Maor is very professional and time efficient. He arrived on time and fixed our dryer vent very quickly. More importantly, he spent the time to explain to me how to minimize this event from reoccurring. Lastly, he went out of his way to give me advice on our fridge and water filter. 200% satisfied. Very trustworthy.

Thank you for your recommendation, we are happy to help.

Roey
Roey

Fixed my refrigerator

Had issues with my basement refrigerator where my tenant lives. Called Maor at Gold Star appliance, told him the urgency of my situation. Maor was at my house within 30 minutes. Ended up being a defective Relay that needed to be replaced. Within less than an hour the refrigerator was fully operational again. Had a great experience and highly recommend Gold Star Appliance.

Thank you for choosing Gold star Appliance Repair

Noam Y.
Noam Y.

Kitchen renovation

I used their service last week.
Right in time, very professional , pricing is amazing !!!
The guy called me today to make sure everything is ok, amazing service!!!
Will use again - recommended for all!!!

Irit G.
Irit G.

Fixed our fridge

Our fridge stopped working and my husband and his father who is an electrician were not able to fix it. We ended up calling Gold star and one of their technicians came by and fixed it the same day. We couldn’t be happier as we thought we had to buy a new fridge. Great and affordable service. Highly recommend.

More about Gold Star Appliance Repair Inc

Our Professional technicians can Repair and install your home appliance.
We have the Experience the Knowledge.
Safety and Good Service is our motto!!!

WE DO: