Gold Star Appliance Repair Inc

19 Huntingfield St Vaughan ON L4K 5J3

Gold Star Appliance Repair Inc

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Gold Star Appliance Repair Inc

Ats in Toronto
Ats in Toronto

Dryer service

I had a very good experience working with Maor and his company, Gold Star Appliance Repair.

His company responded to my HomeStars service request within 24 hours. All communication was prompt and professional.

He was very up front about my dryer issue, and helped to explain so that I could understand the issue properly. He was very honest about the work / service he could provide, what was beyond his expertise, and what I could handle myself. By the time he was finished, our dryer looked like new.

After he finished cleaning my dryer, I asked him to check out some of the other appliances in our home, and again, he provided a lot of helpful information and advice.

I would definitely recommend his company and his services, and also anticipate calling him again without hesitation should we have any other issues that arise.

Dear Client, thank you for your wonderful review and thank you for choosing ☆ Gold Star Appliance Repair ☆. It was our pleasure to give you a great service.

Refrigerator

Hello everyone, I would like to recommend @gold Star Appliance Repair. We had a problem with our fridge, suddenly it stopped working, and the food started melting. We called @gold star for help. Maor came in a couple of hours, checked the fridge, explained the problem and recommended repairing the refrigerator. We repaired the fridge, and it's working perfectly now. Maor is professional and honest, the price was fair, and we definitely will call him again and recommend him to all our friends. Highly recommended

Martsim
Martsim

Dishwasher repair

Maor is VERY knowledgeable about all dishwashers and all other appliances! He is very honest and a quick problem solver -he's seen it all!
I highly recommend him - my entire family use Gold Star Appliance Repair.

Dear Martsim thank you for your review and thank you for choosing Gold Star Appliance Repair 🌟.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Excellent Service and Advice!

Our fridge ice maker and washing machine were having issues so we contacted Gold Star after reading Homestar's reviews. Maor and a trainee arrived at our house the next morning and gave us excellent, educated advice on what to do to rather than pay for costly parts/repairs. He also gave us his opinion on which replacement appliances were the best since we will likely be replacing the fridge soon. He also directed us on products from Amazon to use to clean and disinfect the washing machine as there was a foul smell coming from it. We appreciated the honesty, a lot of repair places would have just charged for repairs and not think anything of it. We will definitely contact Gold Star again!

Andrei in Concord
Andrei in Concord

Amazing honest professional

We had Goldstar come in for a fride repair on New Years Day and he responded right away to our call. While the fridge was not fixable, we got advice on how to get in touch with the manufacturer and get refunded based on our warranty.
I was impressed with the honesty in the service provided. Most honest technician I have ever met.
Moreover, we reached out to get advice for purchasing a new fridge weeks later. He answers our texts multiple times while under no obligation to do so.
I highly recommend Goldstar for any service repair - honest, reliable, fast, skilled. 10/10

Dear Andrei, thank you for your review and thank you for choosing ☆ Gold Star Appliance Repair ☆. It was our pleasure to give you a great service.

Laura Ilisie in North york
Laura Ilisie in North york

Amazing honest professional

We had GoldStar come in for a fridge repair. He actually came in New Year Day and responded right away to our problem. I have never met a more honest technician. While the fridge was not repairable, he advised us to contact the appliance company and helped us get money back from the warranty.
Not only that, we reached out to him for advice on buying a new fridge a week later and he answered his texts multiple times during the week while not being obligated to do so in any way.
I would recommend GoldStar to anyone looking for appliance repair. They are trustworthy, knowledgeable and skilled.

Dear Laura, thank you for your review and thank you for choosing ☆ Gold Star Appliance Repair ☆. It was our pleasure to give you a great service.

Highly Recommended

Our 5-year-old Whirlpool refrigerator stopped working a week ago. For a service call from a Whirlpool-assigned technician, we would have had to wait four days. I contacted Gold Star, and Maor came to our house a few hours later. Maor quickly diagnosed the issue. With a simple and inexpensive fix, he was able to get the refrigerator running well again. I believe that someone else may very well have insisted that a much costlier repair was required.

We had also had problems with this refrigerator making loud noises pretty much since purchasing it. A Whirlpool technician inspected the refrigerator shortly after we purchased it and he told us that there was nothing wrong with it. So, we have lived with the irritating noises for five years. A week has passed since Maor serviced the refrigerator and it is still running well and it has been quieter than ever.

I consider Maor as knowledgeable, honest, and wanting to do what is best for the customer. I will certainly get in touch with Maor again for any needed appliance repairs, and I do highly recommend him.

Dear client, thank you for your review and thank you for choosing ☆ Gold Star Appliance Repair ☆. It was our pleasure to give you a great service.

Richard in Thornhill
Richard in Thornhill

Dryer repair

I phoned bc my dryer stopped working called on Sunday. Response was immediate and polite. Made an appointment for Monday morning. Maor arrived on time was polite and knowledgeable he diagnosed the issue and ordered the part. Return on Wednesday cleaned and repair dryer brought it back to new condition. Very efficient. Excellent customer service. Highly recommend this company

Dear Richard, thank you for your review and thank you for choosing ☆ Gold Star Appliance Repair ☆. It was our pleasure to give you a great service.

madonna10
madonna10

Fridge repair

I called this Company today and they arrived in couple of hours. Maor was very professional , and solved the issues with the water drain quickly. He advised me of few options and gave me the best cheapest solution for the fridge repair. I will call them in the future with every appliance repair I may have.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Great service! Very efficient and fast, reliable and honest.

I called the company and they respond immediately. My dryer was making very loud noise, the technician came the same day and diagnosed the problem right away. He than recommended to change a complete set of parts so that the machine will run smoothly for the next years. The next day he came to change it and thoroughly cleaned the machine and the duct. I’m very happy with the results.
Pictures before and after.

More about Gold Star Appliance Repair Inc

Our Professional technicians can Repair and install your home appliance.
We have the Experience the Knowledge.
Safety and Good Service is our motto!!!

WE DO: