Gold Star Appliance Repair Inc

19 Huntingfield St Vaughan ON L4K 5J3

Gold Star Appliance Repair Inc

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Gold Star Appliance Repair Inc

Great service!

Maor was quick to respond, order the part we needed and keep our dishwasher going. Big cost and time savings over a new one right now. Very honest, likeable guy who shows up when he says he would and only changed the part that was needed. I would get his help again and would recommend to anyone.

Dear client, thank you for your review and thank you for choosing ☆ Gold Star Appliance Repair ☆. It was our pleasure to give you a great service.

Shannon
Shannon

Fridge Stopped Working

We realized our fridge had stopped working and both the freezer and fridge compartments were warming up. I used Home Stars and received a call back from Gold Star appliance repair. They sent a technician named Maor to my house. Although it was his last call of the night, he recognized the urgency we were facing with not having a working fridge for the holidays. Maor first diagnosed the issue within minutes then offered to drive 90 mins to pick up the part in the snowstorm. He worked late into the evening to fix our fridge . He went above and beyond my expectations. Just an outstanding experience.

Dear Shannon, thank you for your review and thank you for choosing ☆ Gold Star Appliance Repair ☆. It was our pleasure to give you a great service.

A R
A R

Dryer Repair

Called for a dryer repair, they were able to respond timely and charged for a service fee. Since the repair was for a tenant, I’m not sure exactly what was changed but it seems like the dryer is working now.

Dear client, thank you for your amazing review and thank you for choosing ☆ Gold Star Appliance Repair ☆. It was our pleasure to give you a great service.

Victoria in Toronto
Victoria in Toronto

Outstanding and Honest service!!

We have used Gold Star many times now, and each experience has been terrific! Maor is very professional, courteous and prompt. Recently we had a dishwasher leaking in our new house, Maor quickly was able to diagnose the problem and fixed my dishwasher right away. We've recommended them to many friends and will continue to do so.

Dear Victoria,thank you for your amazing review and thank you for choosing ☆ Gold Star Appliance Repair ☆. It was our pleasure to give you a great service.

Sharon in Toronto
Sharon in Toronto

Best service ever!!!!

Gold star appliance repair is amazing and truly the BEST! Specifically, Maor, he is super reliable, trustworthy and does the job! If I ever have issues again, I’ll definitely call Gold star appliance repair. 1000% recommend!!!

Dear Sharon, thank you for your amazing review and thank you for choosing ☆ Gold Star Appliance Repair ☆. It was our pleasure to give you a great service.

Sdk in Toronto
Sdk in Toronto

Appliance Install

Called on an emergency basis as retailer installer cancelled and the water was shut down in my house.

Gold Star was able to come to my house within a few hours.

Install done very well, efficiently, etc.

Also completely cleaned up all wrappings, foam, floors, etc.

Very tidy, very efficient, tested to make sure no issues. No complaints. Ask for "Mor". Very professional.

Thank you.

Roman in Richmond Hill
Roman in Richmond Hill

Fixed dryer

Amazing service. Just moved into our new house and the dryer stopped working and baby laundry kept piling up. Maor assessed it, ordered the parts immediately and repaired it the next day. I couldn't be more happy with the work and the professionalism and I would definitely recommend HomeStar.

Dear Roman, thank you for your amazing review and thank you for choosing ☆ Gold Star Appliance Repair ☆. It was our pleasure to give you a great service.

Fridge Repair

Gold star team came to fix our fridge at the same day!!! These guys are very professional and knowledgeable. They fixed our fridge for avery reasonable price. I will definitely recommend Gold Star to my friends and family and use their services in future!

tamari1974 in Toronto
tamari1974 in Toronto
0 reviews Aurora, ON

The best service and price - 5 Stars ‼️‼️‼️

We had a problem with a gas leak from the cooktop so we called Maor and he came the next day. He gave us a quote and we had to buy a new one. He installed it so fast. I had to wait for the store technician a whole month and I didn't want to wait so long. Maor installed it the next day I got the cooktop!!! He had to break the marble and he did it so professionally and clean. He did an amazing job, the price was perfect, and he is so reliable. It's not the first time I use his service. I always amazed by his quick service. He is definitely the best and I gave him 5 stars because he deserves it.

Dear Tamari, thank you for your amazing review and thank you for choosing ☆ Gold Star Appliance Repair ☆. It was our pleasure to give you a great service.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Fridge repair

Thank you Goldstar and amazing service once again. I’ve used your services multiple times and have always been happy.

Dear client thank you for your review and thank you for choosing Gold Star Appliance Repair 🌟 .

More about Gold Star Appliance Repair Inc

Our Professional technicians can Repair and install your home appliance.
We have the Experience the Knowledge.
Safety and Good Service is our motto!!!

WE DO: