EMF Construction

Reviews for EMF Construction

Jamie
Jamie

Pad for hot tub

Eddy and team responded quickly to our need with professionalism and respect. We needed the job done fast, but right and they were accommodating. The pad looks great and we are looking for other opportunities to work together.

Thank you for the review Jamie.
Looking forward to working together in the future.

All the best.
Eddy and team

Mahendra
Mahendra

Surfacing concrete front porch with stone tiles.

I hired EMF Construction to surface my open concrete front porch with stone tiles and I’m pleased with the work he and his team did.

Eddy readily answered all my questions and concerns about the project and he and his team went about the job in a highly professional way.

The team were all friendly and helpful and went about their job cheerfully even though the weather was very hot and humid. I’m glad I got such a great team to work on my project.

Thank you for your amazing review Mahendra.
Looking forward to working with you soon.

Enjoy your new porch.
All the best.

Jim in Toronto
Jim in Toronto

Lanscaping and patio work

Eddy and Tiago’s expertise was invaluable in helping us design our front and back yard. I really appreciated their honesty when parts of our design would either not be practically possible or would not look aesthetically pleasing. I do not like working with ‘yes sir’ contractors because this would create unrealistic expectations. They were very respectful with my time and always kept me in the loop when there were any construction/ supplier delays. Their meticulous attention to detail and high level of workmanship also convinced me to stick with them with other projects. I highly recommend them and am happy to show off their final project for any of their prospective clients. I am looking forward to working with them in the future.

James, Thank you guys so much for this review!
Enjoy it guys.

Kitchen renovation

Punctual, professional, and extremely knowledgeable. Truly am amazed at the final result of the reno! Kept me updated on every detail along the way. I would definitely will be trusting them for all future work.

Thank you for the amazing review.
We really appreciate.

Leonard
Leonard

Garage Floor Replacement / Driveway Releveling / Epoxy & Sealing / Painting & Caulking

We bought a flipped house in Etobicoke in 2016. The garage floor was already showing signs of wear however it got progressively worse after we started parking our cars in the garage every day.

EMF quickly removed the old garage floor and poured a new thicker and reinforced concrete floor in its place, then leveled it to move water out of our garage and towards the driveway. A decorative epoxy finish was applied to the pre-cut concrete to help reinforce it even more.

EMF then removed and cleaned each stone from our driveway, releveled the surface to move water away from our garage and applied a sealant to protect the stones and prevent weeds from growing between the interlocking.

Finally, EMF resurfaced and repainted the panels located above our garage door and applied caulking to flat surfaces and openings to avoid water collection and damage.

Great job done on time and with pride in workmanship. The price was very competitive too.

Thanks EMF for a job well done!
Very happy customers.
Looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Sincerely,
Leonard & Barbara A.

Wow, you left me with no words here Len.
Thank you so much for the amazing review, was a pleasure working with you guys!

All the best for you guys and the little man.

Steph G from Mississauga
Steph G from Mississauga

Small Repair

Eddie from EMF Construction was amazing. Excellent communication, professional service, and honestly impressed with the work completed. To be honest I didn’t think anyone would do this job. Just 4 tiles needed to be replaced under my toilet. I was looking for a contractor for over a year... no one would take the time to complete this simple job or maybe the time wasn’t worth the money. In any case, I showed Eddie photos of the work and within days he was over and a few hours later it was done. I’m so happy with this small project... I will 100% use EMF construction again in the near future.

Thanks Steph.
I'm glad I was able to help you.

richard-ortiz23
richard-ortiz23

Shower renovation

The guys at EMF truly are amazing workers, professionals, but most importantly...they’re amazing people. From day one they outlined what was the best solution for my shower according to their many years of experience in the business. Thanks to them I can easily say my shower feels like a million dollars. I will definitely highly recommend them to my family and friends and their number will be on speed dial the next time a job comes up!

Thank you Richard and family for the amazing review.
We'll be here to help anytime!!!
Was a pleasure doing business with you guys.

Excellent Service

Excellent service and professionalism by Eduardo and his team, very happy with the final product

Thanks Hugo for the amazing review.
You're the man.

Great Job!

Eduardo extended my driveway and it’s never looked better. He and his crew did a great job and were really easy to work with. I will definitely call them again the next time I need work done!

It was a pleasure
Call us anytime.

Driveway

Excellent service, high quality.

After a bad job completed by a previous and unrelated contractor, EMF stepped up and helped clean up the job and do it right.

Service is highly recommended, EMF is professional and fair.

Thank you for the amazing review guys!
That's why we're Here

More about EMF Construction

EMF Construction is committed to providing a smooth experience to homeowners who require renovations. We offer a wide variety of services from carpentry and framing to concrete finishing and stone masonry. We work creatively with all kinds of materials and budgets to execute projects our clients are proud to have as part of their homes.