Fixify Appliance Repair

Megan McMillan
Megan McMillan
1 review Woodstock, ON

Washer Repair

we called Sam on Saturday and he came that night to help fix our washing machine. He did a great job and got it working right away. I would recommend him to any of my friends and family and will definitely call him if I have a problem with other appliances in the future.

Hi, thanks for recommending us! We're glad
You had a great experience.

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Dishwasher Installation

Sam did his work very quickly and efficiently in installing the new dishwasher for us. He was happy to make conversation with us as well and was very friendly. We appreciate how detail-oriented he was to make sure that everything was in working order before he left. I would definitely recommend him to install your appliances!

Mahmoud in Toronto
Mahmoud in Toronto
2 reviews Woodstock, ON

Oven Repair

My oven was not heating up properly and an unusual odor was detected near the unit. I immediately called Sam and he scheduled an appointment and showed up to my house in less than 24 hours. Once he arrived, he fixed the issue in less than 30 minutes and without having to replace any parts.

Sam is honest, respectful, and extremely professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for appliance installations and repairs.

Thank you Sam!!

Ryan B
Ryan B

Dishwasher installation

Sam helped with the installation, and it looks good, and he tested it as well. He was a little late due to the January snow storm, but he kept me posted on his status throughout the delay.

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto

Dryer Fix

My dryer suddenly stopped working and I found Sam on this website after reading the reviews. He was professional and came over the day after I called him. He kept in communication with me the whole time, was friendly, courteous and knew what he was doing. And most importantly he fixed my dryer. I'm happy with his service.

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Same day service washer

Sam came right away after one hour I called him due to my washer door being broken. The wire came out of our front loader. He came and fixed it right away. I would recommend him to my friends and family. We will call him again.

anuja in Newmarket
anuja in Newmarket

Service

I was having the dishwasher fixing issues. Then I contacted the service and the service was quick and prompt. My dishwasher was fixed very professionally. I am really thankful and I can recommend it to my friends and families. Thank you.

No repair here in Waterloo
No repair here in Waterloo

Dishwasher installation

Sam was professional and effective he double checked his work no leaks great job highly recommended. Sam was also very friendly and spent more time than what I thought another tech would have but he was double checking and making sure everything was good

Wanda in Toronto
Wanda in Toronto
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Fridge Repair

Sam was on time and very pleasant for working with. He came the same day I called and carried the necessary part with him to get the job done. I would recommend him to my friends and family.

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Dryer vent repair

I have a newborn and needed my dryer vent fixed asap. Other companies failed to take my call or promised to call me right back and never did. Thankfully I found fixify! Not only did they provide professional same day service but they were good enough to provide a discount as well. I appreciate the help fixify!

More about Fixify Appliance Repair

FIXIFY APPLIANCE REPAIR London Area ◆ Brantford-Woodstock Area ◆ Hamilton Area ◆ Kitchener Area ◆ Greater Toronto Area PROFESSIONAL APPLIANCE REPAIR & INSTALLATION Services $50 off on your First Repair REPAIR ANY APPLIANCE FOR $190 IN ANY SERVICE AREA ! CALL NOW! ! ! (416)-857-3925 FOR SAME DAY SERVICE ! ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in London?