Fixify Appliance Repair

Rankaljeet in Saint Catharines
Rankaljeet in Saint Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Appliances installation

Sam is such a nice guy. We called him today to install the appliances and he just reached to my house within 1 hour. He came from Brantford. He did a good job. I really recommend to other people. we are completely satisfied. Finally our appliances are working. Highly recommended.

you had a great experience

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Dishwasher plumbing work

He is very friendly , informative and supportive . He was very helpful . I would strongly recommend him for all the appliances work . The service was very good

Oven Repair

Our oven pilot light was out and we were unable to get it re-lit. Sam came by to fix it and was kind and courteous - there was a part that needed replaced, and he had it with him and was able to perform the repair right then. He showed me what had gone wrong with the old part, and ensured the oven was working before leaving. I would recommend this company.

you had a great experience

Evgeny in Toronto
Evgeny in Toronto
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

appliance installation

The guys from Fixify came same day per call and installed our dryer and washer very quickly and proffesionaly and the price was really good.
I'm happy with their service and I will recommend them to my family and friends.

tb
tb

Washer repair

Our washer wasn’t draining properly, so we called Sam to help us out (this is the second time we’ve used his services). He was able to come quickly (it broke on the weekend and he came on Monday) and he showed up when he said he would. He gave a quote up front and stick to it. We required a replacement pump and he had a used one available which saved us money. The job was done quickly and professionally. I would use him again and would recommend him.

Mike
Mike
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Fridge Repair

Sam from Fixify was professional, timely and gave us great service. He gave us honest feedback on the state of our fridge and a recommendation on fixing the issue. I would recommend him to my friends and family.

SSharma from Brampton
SSharma from Brampton

Beware - untrustworthy and Job poorly done

I called this company based on the reviews to put a water line from the fridge to the water tap (tap was already installed by the builder / plumbing work was done by the builder). Sam provided me with a quote which I didn't negotiate and he scheduled a visit to do the job. I took the invoice and paid the full price + HST. He also put a fifteen days warranty for parts and labour. The job was done on Aug 3rd and on Aug 13th early morning I called Sam to inform that the water was dripping from the one end of the water pipe he installed and it went through the 2nd floor to the ground floor and damaged one door and drywalls. He promised to come on Monday Aug 16th and one hour before the scheduled time he called me and demanded extra charges for the visit to fix the issue. I told him that this is unfair as this is still in warranty and probably water started dripping the day he performed the job. The water line is behind the fridge and we only realized when it reached the bottom level and we saw it on the floor and on walls. He said he gave me a good prize and now wants more money to fix his own poorly performed work, though I didn't negotiate to get the better quote and paid him the price he quoted. He refused to come without extra charges. This company seems very unprofessional and does not care for customers. I hope this review will help and prevent many others from having similar potential situations from this company.

It is unfortunate to see this review even after our efforts to rectify this situation. We did not ask for extra money for the repair itself but there was a visit fee. Because you didn't agree to the charge, I waited until we had a service booked in your city, so that we could stop to do your repair as well along the way. This was the only way for me to come by at no cost, otherwise company policy requires $80 for visits (the repair itself is free). We called the day we were in Hamilton on August 17th and offered to fix this for you entirely free of charge but unfortunately were turned away.
If you would like us to come by and repair it again while we're in Hamilton another day please let us know. Thank you.

Penny in Toronto
Penny in Toronto
0 reviews Woodstock, ON

Freezer leaking

Same day service! I called Sam and he was able to come within 5 hours of my call. Sam was very friendly, courteous, and explained everything he was doing every step of the way. He went above and beyond to finish the job and stayed late in order to complete it. I would definitely recommend Sam, from Fixify Appliance.

Bashar in Toronto
Bashar in Toronto
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Fridge repair

Sam came and gave us a very good service . He also gave us a reasonable price and he was responsive to the time. I will recommend him to my family and friends.

Harun
Harun

Dishwasher repair

Sam came and reviewed the dishwasher issue and recommended that we pull it out and clean the drain system. He also gave steps to maintain the dishwasher in the future.

I highly recommend his services

More about Fixify Appliance Repair

FIXIFY APPLIANCE REPAIR
London Area ◆ Brantford-Woodstock Area ◆ Hamilton Area ◆ Kitchener Area ◆ Greater Toronto Area

PROFESSIONAL APPLIANCE REPAIR & INSTALLATION Services $50 off on your First Repair
REPAIR ANY APPLIANCE FOR $190 IN ANY SERVICE AREA !
CALL NOW!!! (416)-857-3925 FOR SAME DAY SERVICE !
WARRANTY UP TO 6 MONTH

FREE SERVICE CALL WITH ANY REPAIR!
We do any appliance repair:
- WASHER and DRYER Repair

- - Fulgar and Milano
- Ikea
- - Asko
- Daewoo

SAME DAY FAST AND RELIABLE SERVICE! WE WORK LATE HOURS!

INSURED, CERTIFIED, LICENSE and HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL!

Service Areas:
London, Ingersoll , Woodstock, Brantford

Read Our Great Reviews On Home Stars!

Please Call @ 416.857.3925 to book an appointment or enquiry��Web:

Like & Share our Facebook page:

Thank you for Visiting FIXIFY!
------------------------------------
- صيانة الأجهزة المنزلية
خبراء فنيون تصليح وتركيب اجهزة كهربائية منزلية في المنازل بنفس اليوم وبأفضل الأسعار في مناطق تورونتو -ميسيساغا-هاميلتون-كتشنر-وودستوك-لندن

خصم 50$ على الأجور صيانة /صيانة اي اجهزة منزلية ب 190$ اتصل الأن
ضمان يصل ل 6 اشهر على القطع والصيانة وبكفالة

خدماتنا:
• تصليح غسالات تورونتو -ميسيساغا-هاميلتون-كتشنر
-وودستوك-لندن
• تصليح ثلاجات/فريزرات تورونتو -ميسيساغا-هاميلتون-كتشنر-وودستوك-لندن
• • تصليح أفران الغاز/الكهرباء
• • • تصليح نشافات الغاز/ والكهرباء تورونتو ميسيساغا هاميلتون كتشنر وودستوك لندن

• تصليح جلايات الصحون تورونتو ميسيساغا هاميلتون كتشنر وودستوك لندن

• • •تصليح مكرويفات تورونتو ميسيساغا هاميلتون كتشنر وودستوك لندن

• تصليح شفاطات تورونتو ميسيساغا هاميلتون كتشنر وودستوك لندن

تصليح أجهزة كهربائية اونتاريو كندا تورونتو ميسيساغا هاميلتون كتشنر وودستوك لندن

تصليح أجهزة منزلية اونتاريو كندا تورونتو ميسيساغا هاميلتون كتشنر وودستوك لندن

تركيب أجهزة منزلية اونتاريو كندا تورونتو ميسيساغا هاميلتون كتشنر وودستوك لندن

صيانة أجهزة منزلية تورونتو ميسيساغا هاميلتون كتشنر وودستوك لندن

نسعد بخدمتكم ع مدار الساعة مع ايام الويكند والعطل الرسمية يوميا 10 صباحا ل 10 مساء
للاستفسار ولحجز فني صيانة الرجاء الاتصال
(416)857-3925
خدمة طوارئ 24 ساعة

Appliance Repair
WASHER and DRYER Repair - - WASHER and DRYER Installation - Dishwasher Repair - - Dishwasher Installation - Fridge, Freezer, Refrigerator Repair - - Fridge, Freezer, Refrigerator Installation - Stove, Range, Cooktop, Wall oven, Oven Repair - - Stove, Range, Cooktop, Wall oven, Oven Installation - Range Hood Repair - - Range Hood Installation - Microwave, OTR Installation - - Microwave OTR Repair - Ventilation routing - - Gas Appliances Repair - Gas Appliances Installation - - Commercial Appliances Repair - Commercial Appliances Installation
Service Areas: London, Ingersoll , Woodstock, Brantford Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Hamilton, Guelph ,Burlington, Milton, Oakville, Mississauga and Toronto.
-AEG - Amana - - Beaumark - Blomberg - - Bosch - Dacor - - Electrolux - Fisher & Paykel - - Frigidaire - Gaggenau - - GE - Inglis - - Insignia - Jenn-Air - - Kenmore - Kitchenaid - - LG - Magic Chef - - Maytag - Meile - - Moffat - Roper - - Samsung - Sub Zero - - Thermador - Viking - - Westinghouse - Whirlpool - - Wolf - Hotpoint - - Miele - Tappan - - Danby - Haier - - Ariston - White Westinghouse - - Other - Porter Charles - - Fulgar and Milano - Ikea - - Asko - Daewoo
e-transfer or (Pay-Less) with cash - Visa - Master