Fixify Appliance Repair

Ryan
Ryan
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Dishwasher installation

Sam helped with the installation, and it looks good, and he tested it as well. He was a little late due to the January snow storm, but he kept me posted on his status throughout the delay.

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto

Dryer Fix

My dryer suddenly stopped working and I found Sam on this website after reading the reviews. He was professional and came over the day after I called him. He kept in communication with me the whole time, was friendly, courteous and knew what he was doing. And most importantly he fixed my dryer. I'm happy with his service.

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Same day service washer

Sam came right away after one hour I called him due to my washer door being broken. The wire came out of our front loader. He came and fixed it right away. I would recommend him to my friends and family. We will call him again.

anuja in Newmarket
anuja in Newmarket
1 review Waterloo, ON

Service

I was having the dishwasher fixing issues. Then I contacted the service and the service was quick and prompt. My dishwasher was fixed very professionally. I am really thankful and I can recommend it to my friends and families. Thank you.

No repair here in Waterloo
No repair here in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Dishwasher installation

Sam was professional and effective he double checked his work no leaks great job highly recommended. Sam was also very friendly and spent more time than what I thought another tech would have but he was double checking and making sure everything was good

Wanda in Toronto
Wanda in Toronto
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Fridge Repair

Sam was on time and very pleasant for working with. He came the same day I called and carried the necessary part with him to get the job done. I would recommend him to my friends and family.

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Dryer vent repair

I have a newborn and needed my dryer vent fixed asap. Other companies failed to take my call or promised to call me right back and never did. Thankfully I found fixify! Not only did they provide professional same day service but they were good enough to provide a discount as well. I appreciate the help fixify!

Navjit
Navjit
0 reviews Woodstock, ON

Samsung fridge repair

Sam he came to diagnose my fridge and he told me it need icemaker and give me a fair price and he was very honest I will recommend him to my friends and family

mani in Kitchener
mani in Kitchener
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

GE Fridge repair

So i called This guy for fridge not cooling .
He said he will charge $80 to come and inspect the fridge for which i agreed. Oct 2 2021 he comes and even before checking the fridge he said he will service the unit and check the issue and will charge $280 and then we had a discussion and agreed on. He said service would take 2 hours but finishes in 40 minutes and advises that it need a coolant temp sensor replaced.
I agreed and the amount changed to $327.52 with part which i paid him. After changing sensor the fridge didnt work. He said that unit needs mother board and i again agreed to pay $128 for the replacing the board.he said he need to order part.on october 12 when i asked him that where is the part and he comes and changes the board and take payment and leave.
After10 days i messaged him that fridge is freezing all the food in lower sections . He said will come and check. He comes and replaces the same board and leaves and now check and letme know. and again in a week the fridge isnt cooling.
Now when i called him and said that your job is not done and same issue he says he will charge again to come and i said you didnt diagnose the right issue then said me that it needs compressor and i said you need to finish your job for what i paid and answer i get is that i am going out of country and will be back by mid december and leaves me no where.
He left the same board which he installed first at my brother house as i said your board is not good saying i can change it.
So now i am left with a fridge not cooling and i spent almost $500 and all my food in fridge is damaged.
The way he spoke to me on the phone was un professional.
Now will be spending money on new fridge.
If he didnt knew what he was doing or wasent able to diagnose the problem he shouldnt have been changing parts on the fridge and keep charging$$ .

I will never recommend him to anyone please think twice.
Also if there is anyone top of this guy in his management i would like to talk.

Hello,
We would like to apologize for your recent experience. We're sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with repairing your fridge.

We pride ourselves on our Appliance repair service and the high quality standards we maintain. We would like to make things right.

Let me explain to you on October 2nd our technician changed the mother board of your fridge and gives you warranty of 10 days since its electronic parts. Then he called you after 12 days to check the performance of your fridge and you said it was cooling perfect and he informed you that if problem returns you will need a new compresor and you agreed for that.
After that you called him again on November 10th after 28 days of the warranty expired Although he came for free with no charge and he told you that you need a new compresor
So since October 2nd till November 10th your fridge was cooling good

However You can expect a call from our manger Mark soon to discuss what occurred and how we might make it up to you.
Yours sincerely,
Fixify appliance repair team

Bernice in Toronto
Bernice in Toronto
3 reviews Ogoki, ON

Washer repair

Sam the technician gave me quote and time for a service call.
He diagnosed the problem with my washer, suggested I not repair an old washer. Very personable helpful person.

More about Fixify Appliance Repair

FIXIFY APPLIANCE REPAIR
London Area ◆ Brantford-Woodstock Area ◆ Hamilton Area ◆ Kitchener Area ◆ Greater Toronto Area

PROFESSIONAL APPLIANCE REPAIR & INSTALLATION Services $50 off on your First Repair
REPAIR ANY APPLIANCE FOR $190 IN ANY SERVICE AREA !
CALL NOW!!! (416)-857-3925 FOR SAME DAY SERVICE !
WARRANTY UP TO 6 MONTH

FREE SERVICE CALL WITH ANY REPAIR!
We do any appliance repair:
- WASHER and DRYER Repair

- - Fulgar and Milano
- Ikea
- - Asko
- Daewoo

SAME DAY FAST AND RELIABLE SERVICE! WE WORK LATE HOURS!

INSURED, CERTIFIED, LICENSE and HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL!

Service Areas:
London, Ingersoll , Woodstock, Brantford

Read Our Great Reviews On Home Stars!

Please Call @ 416.857.3925 to book an appointment or enquiry��Web:

Like & Share our Facebook page:

Thank you for Visiting FIXIFY!
------------------------------------
- صيانة الأجهزة المنزلية
خبراء فنيون تصليح وتركيب اجهزة كهربائية منزلية في المنازل بنفس اليوم وبأفضل الأسعار في مناطق تورونتو -ميسيساغا-هاميلتون-كتشنر-وودستوك-لندن

خصم 50$ على الأجور صيانة /صيانة اي اجهزة منزلية ب 190$ اتصل الأن
ضمان يصل ل 6 اشهر على القطع والصيانة وبكفالة

خدماتنا:
• تصليح غسالات تورونتو -ميسيساغا-هاميلتون-كتشنر
-وودستوك-لندن
• تصليح ثلاجات/فريزرات تورونتو -ميسيساغا-هاميلتون-كتشنر-وودستوك-لندن
• • تصليح أفران الغاز/الكهرباء
• • • تصليح نشافات الغاز/ والكهرباء تورونتو ميسيساغا هاميلتون كتشنر وودستوك لندن

• تصليح جلايات الصحون تورونتو ميسيساغا هاميلتون كتشنر وودستوك لندن

• • •تصليح مكرويفات تورونتو ميسيساغا هاميلتون كتشنر وودستوك لندن

• تصليح شفاطات تورونتو ميسيساغا هاميلتون كتشنر وودستوك لندن

تصليح أجهزة كهربائية اونتاريو كندا تورونتو ميسيساغا هاميلتون كتشنر وودستوك لندن

تصليح أجهزة منزلية اونتاريو كندا تورونتو ميسيساغا هاميلتون كتشنر وودستوك لندن

تركيب أجهزة منزلية اونتاريو كندا تورونتو ميسيساغا هاميلتون كتشنر وودستوك لندن

صيانة أجهزة منزلية تورونتو ميسيساغا هاميلتون كتشنر وودستوك لندن

نسعد بخدمتكم ع مدار الساعة مع ايام الويكند والعطل الرسمية يوميا 10 صباحا ل 10 مساء
للاستفسار ولحجز فني صيانة الرجاء الاتصال
(416)857-3925
خدمة طوارئ 24 ساعة

Appliance Repair
WASHER and DRYER Repair - - WASHER and DRYER Installation - Dishwasher Repair - - Dishwasher Installation - Fridge, Freezer, Refrigerator Repair - - Fridge, Freezer, Refrigerator Installation - Stove, Range, Cooktop, Wall oven, Oven Repair - - Stove, Range, Cooktop, Wall oven, Oven Installation - Range Hood Repair - - Range Hood Installation - Microwave, OTR Installation - - Microwave OTR Repair - Ventilation routing - - Gas Appliances Repair - Gas Appliances Installation - - Commercial Appliances Repair - Commercial Appliances Installation
Service Areas: London, Ingersoll , Woodstock, Brantford Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Hamilton, Guelph ,Burlington, Milton, Oakville, Mississauga and Toronto.
-AEG - Amana - - Beaumark - Blomberg - - Bosch - Dacor - - Electrolux - Fisher & Paykel - - Frigidaire - Gaggenau - - GE - Inglis - - Insignia - Jenn-Air - - Kenmore - Kitchenaid - - LG - Magic Chef - - Maytag - Meile - - Moffat - Roper - - Samsung - Sub Zero - - Thermador - Viking - - Westinghouse - Whirlpool - - Wolf - Hotpoint - - Miele - Tappan - - Danby - Haier - - Ariston - White Westinghouse - - Other - Porter Charles - - Fulgar and Milano - Ikea - - Asko - Daewoo
e-transfer or (Pay-Less) with cash - Visa - Master