Fixify Appliance Repair

Appliance Repair
Fixify Appliance Repair

Reviews for Fixify Appliance Repair

GE oven repair

Very knowledgeable and helpful. Knew within minutes what the problem was and addressed the issue. Cost was compliant with other repair work. Would recommend to anyone searching for a repair service.

Fridge Repair

Our fridge wasn't cooling properly and Sam came out from London on the weekend to help repair it. He was communicative, able to diagnose the problem quickly, and was upfront about the costs.

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Dryer Fix

I called them for dryer issue, they were able to identify the problem, explained me the issue and the total cost needed before starting the work. I have received the service for over one week now. So far the dryer is working good. I highly recommend them for your dryer Fix.

Please call them sooner rather than later because they take time to visit you for the service. For my case I got the service schedule after 48 hours.

Thanks to Fixify.

David
David
1 review Brantford, ON

Great!

Fixed my clothes drier. He was professional and friendly, and worked hard to get it going. Thanks

Hi, thanks for recommending us! we're glad
you had a great experience

bruno in Toronto
bruno in Toronto

Samsung Fridge fan

Our fridge let us down suddenly at the worse moment of course. The technician did make time to come in the evening after his other shifts the day i called. He fixed it without ordering any parts and gave us good advises for future maintenance. This is not the first time we use his services it will definitely not be the last!

Fast, reliable and decent prices!

Tracey in Ajax
Tracey in Ajax
0 reviews London, ON

LG Repairs and Service

Make sure you negotiate terms if they want $ up front, pay them the $90 but if they don't end up leaving with your appliance actually repaired don't pay the final amount until that happens.
Called for LG fridge problem(turned out it was still under warranty), but came same day and diagnosed my dishwasher as well as a quick service check on LG washer dryer. Great service, very knowledgeable and friendly tech.
Highly recommend Fixify!

Hatem in Toronto
Hatem in Toronto
1 review Waterloo, ON

Fridge repair

Fixify tech came same day service and repair my fridge in a good a price and he give me warranty for his job, I will recommend him to my friends and family

1 review Puslinch, ON

Awful every step of the way

Called in June, as issue with water from dishwasher leaking. Got a same day appt from 8-9 pm. Call after nine saying not coming, with no apology. Reschedule for two days later, my mistake should have followed intuition and said no. He shows up and asks to use paper towel on sweaty forehead. Leaves on counter for me to throw out later. Drain line was ripped. He replaced drain line (a hose), but charged $436.25. Again my intuition was off regarding this but agreed to pay as he was there and a sticky situation. Because of that money charged, I had to transfer the funds from another account. Every few minutes he was asking if the funds were sent.
After some time passed I realized two things - 1) The entire issue was not resolved 2) he didn't do a good job. There was more to the issue and I am replacing the dishwasher now, probably not for much more than the cost of his repair. Additionally he did not install it well, so new plumbing issue under the sink. I had to resolve a leak issue where he attached the new hose.

You are warned!

Hi,
sorry to hear you are not satisfied from our job
our tech give you 90 days warranty, please give us a call back and I will send you technician to fix the issue.

JANKI in Newmarket
JANKI in Newmarket
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Refrigerator Repair

Got service. The electrician figured compressor was not working. He gave advice of buying a new fridge. Charged $90 for visiting. However, compressor was not the issue.
Compressor was covered in warranty. We called the company guy who said compressor is working fine there is some kind of leakage.

It was waste of money since diagnosis was wrong and our fridge did not got fixed. OverallI paid $90 for wrobg diagnosis

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto
0 reviews Brantford, ON

Washer repair

Fixify tech came and repaired the washer in 1 visit. Kept us in the loop the entire time. Would recommend this company to anyone as they are very professional.

More about Fixify Appliance Repair

FIXIFY APPLIANCE REPAIR London Area ◆ Brantford-Woodstock Area ◆ Hamilton Area ◆ Kitchener Area ◆ Greater Toronto Area PROFESSIONAL APPLIANCE REPAIR & INSTALLATION Services $50 off on your First Repair REPAIR ANY APPLIANCE FOR $190 IN ANY SERVICE AREA ! CALL NOW! ! ! (416)-857-3925 FOR SAME DAY SERVICE ! ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Brantford?