York Development Group

Reviews for York Development Group

Jacquenett in Toronto
Jacquenett in Toronto

Backyard Deck

We used York Development Group for a deck in our backyard and they were great. Professional to deal with, pricing was transparent and competitive, and the finished product was exactly what we hoped for. I have recommended them to my family for similar projects.

Hello Jacquenett,

Thank you for leaving such a nice review. We are glad that you and family loved our services. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Nora in Toronto
Nora in Toronto

New Deck

"Right from the start of the project, Mason was on point.

We brought in other companies to give us quotes and help us design. Everyone else we brought in, we found that the person giving the quote, just gave us what we wanted, and didn't give us any input on anything. We had a current deck, and wanted to extend it, when every other contracter came in, they just agreed to extend it. When Mason came in, he gave a suggestion that made total sense. He suggested that instead of just extending it, to also shift it to the right, that way the entrance way doesn't feel so closed in. One simple suggested, made the biggest difference.
Mason was flexible, we changed our minds near the end about something, and he was more than accommodating. And always kept us up to dates about the permits.

He really cares about the quality of work, and takes pride on his work. A few times I walk by, I see him eyeing down the wood to make sure it's not bowed or twisted, any other contractor wouldn't care and just use the wood even if it was twisted. He took his time answering my questions, even when they were dumb. And as an amateur woodwooker, he was more than willing to answer non-work related questions as well.
I've already told Mason, when I do other wood related work in my house, I will want Mason to come."

Dear Nota,

Thanks so much for your such great feedback and good vibes.
In York development, Customer satisfaction has always been our first priority and We're happy that you're happy.
We appreciate your kind words and professional demeanor and look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

Best,

Washroom renovation

We hired York development team to add a extra bathroom in our house. They came out with a clever idea to create this washroom in our master bedroom and the result was stunning. I know that any contractor can put things together but not alot of them pay so much attention to the details. I couldn't be happier with their workmanship and I would highly recommend them to family and friends.

Dear Alex & Helena, We are glad that you are happy with our services. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Laura in Toronto
Laura in Toronto

Backyard Deck

We had a great back yard but it was missing entertaining space. These people built us a deck that met all of our specifications and we received so many compliments about the quality and beauty of the work. It added a whole outdoor living space that was also covered so rain or shine we can enjoy it.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Mellisa . We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience.
We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Aiden in Toronto
Aiden in Toronto

Custom Composite Deck

"York Development Group just completed a gorgeous deck for me. They did it efficiently and with such attention to detail. I have already received many positive comments from friends and family.
As soon as I had submitted my request to this company, Mason responded and came out to the house the next day to give me a quote (a very reasonable one, I should add). By the next day, Mason had drawn up and forwarded a plan to me. The project was completed within a two week period, in spite of Easter interruptions. I would not hesitate to use this company for any future building projects. Thanks, for a stress free, construction experience!"

Dear Aiden, Thanks so much for your such great feedback and good vibes.

Best,

Shannon in Toronto
Shannon in Toronto

Back Yard Deck

The leave it to me attitude requires patience but pays off handsomely in the end. Great job made a complete transformation of my yard. It is a pleasure to sit out on the deck in the morning now. The team was very polite and took pride in their work.

Dear Shannon, We are glad that you are happy with our services. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Bright in Thornhill
Bright in Thornhill

Deck

We needed a quality deck built quickly and Mason and his team delivered exactly that! He visited our house, evaluated the site and drew up a plan right then and there. He then got back to me with quotes using different building materials and provided examples of each. Mason's builders showed up on time every morning and built a deck that exceeded our expectations. It looked better than we ever imagined.

Thank you for the awesome review,We are glad that you are happy with our services. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Maria in Thornhill
Maria in Thornhill

Custom Deck Rebuild

We hired Mason and his guys to demolish portions of my existing deck and refinish it with new wood and some minor modifications. They were very courteous and professional, the work exceeded our expectations, and they were easy to work with. They were even able to work with us after the job started to make some modifications to the original plans without any issues.

Thank you so much for your kind words, maria. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience.

Jamie in Toronto
Jamie in Toronto

Deck

"We hired Mason to do our deck. They have gave us a beautiful deck. The price was very reasonable. We are very satisfied. If you need to do your deck call Mason without any hesitation.

Hello Jamie,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Loretta in Thornhill
Loretta in Thornhill

Front Porch Construction

Mason and his team did an amazing job building us a new front porch. Have received many compliments and are very happy with the work. Mason was easy to work with and willing to make some last minute changes to the design. Looking forward to working with Mason and his team for a backyard project next!

Hello Loretta,

More about York Development Group

We specialize in providing services for multi-unit residential and commercial property owners and property management companies. We also offer our services to private home owners looking for renovations to their existing home. York Development Group offers a full range of construction services for new construction work, retrofit and interior and exterior upgrade.
We take seriously our commitment to offer our clients the very best craftsmanship at fair market prices. We always strive for excellence and never settle for second best. We know that you have choices and we value the fact that you chose us to work with you on your project.