Top Shelf Construction Inc

Listed '22 winnerBest of Newly Listed '22winner

Reviews for Top Shelf Construction Inc

0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Bathroom renovation

After Steve had hired our son to work with him this past summer we were more than comfortable hiring him for the renovation of our main bathroom. We were very happy and excited with the end result. From his professionalism to the final look, we could not have been more than satisfied. I’m looking forward to hiring Steve for the renovation of additional rooms and will recommend him to anyone who wants an exceptional job done!

Tracy D

Barb
Barb

Bathroom Renovation

Completion of our bathroom renovation was on time and on budget, with a professional and knowledgeable team managed by Steve our Contractor. Steve's focus on quality work, and working with us on all aspects of the design and construction, was top notch. We will have Top Shelf Construction back for additional home renovations in the future. A great company.

John and Barb Ramsay, Mississauga

Hey Barb and John, it was so much fun working with you on your project as we were able to discuss each phase of the job day by day. I hope you enjoy the space for many years to come. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Condo Reno - Top Shelf

Steven recently completed renos in my high rise condo unit - new vinyl flooring, paint throughout, doors throughout, flatten and finish old popcorn ceiling, kitchen counter and backsplash. I’m thrilled with the results.

From the beginning he was professional and hard working with great attention to detail. He provided options and opinions when I was unaware of products and vendors for finishing materials.

It would have been ideal had I been able to move out for the duration of the work. Unfortunately this was not possible but Steven was considerate of my needs and left everything as livable and tidy as possible at the end of each day.

Steven’s communication was fantastic with daily updates and check ins. He accommodated changes and the inevitable unplanned obstacles, providing several options and solutions. Many times he went above and beyond taking care of things that were certainly not included in the contract but that I would have struggled with on my own.

The only disappointment I can report is the painting. This work was subbed out and was careless with little attention to detail (poor edge work and single coats in some areas). Please do not count this against Steven as he corrected everything to his usual level of care.

I can’t recommend Too Shelf enough and look forward to having Steven back to tackle my bathrooms in the future.

Hi Janet, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am happy to hear you are thrilled with how your project turned out as we know condos always present their own unique challenges. I hope you have settled into your new space nicely.
Thank you.

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Bathroom and Basement renovations

I recently bought a house that needed some work. The bathroom and basement were very outdated. Steve did a great job listening to what i wanted and also provided good suggestions. Steve communicated with me almost every day what his plan was and what was completed. The workmanship is excellent and everything was done the way it was supposed to be done. Very happy with how everything turned out.

Hey Mike, it was great working with you. Much appreciated, thank you

Kelly in Kitchener
Kelly in Kitchener
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Bathroom renovation

Excellent workmanship and total professionalism. Steve is very skilled at his craft and does not cut any corners. He is an honest and trustworthy person. He works steady to finish the project and included me every step of the way to make sure I was happy with the work.
I highly recommend him on any type of renovation.

Hey Kelly, I appreciate the kind words. Clients like yourself don't come around too often! It was great working with you throughout the whole process of your bathroom reno. You were able to make decisions in a timely manner and always open to suggestions. Thank you for the opportunity to transform your bathroom!

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Bathroom fan replacement

The work was completed in a timely manner and everything works fine, shipshape. I received just the service that I needed for this little home improvement job. I unreservedly recommend Steven for any home renovations and custom woodworking tasks that one may have to carry out around a house.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am pleased to hear you are happy with how the bathroom turned out.
Thank you!

PUKLICS
PUKLICS
1 review Burlington, ON

Laminate floor installation and baseboards, trim work, addition of a bathroom

We heard of Top Shelf Construction after seeing our neighbour was getting some renovations done. We spoke with those neighbours and they gave us very positive feedback regarding Steve's work. He provided us with an estimate that was honest and fair. From day one we could see that Steve was a true professional, friendly and a very hard worker. Once we saw the finished work we were so impressed and our home looks amazing!! His attention to detail is outstanding and he is a true perfectionist. Top Shelf Construction is absolutely top notch!!

Hey Dennis and Karen! Thank you for the review. It was great working with you, I appreciate the kind words. Thank you.

Jennifer
Jennifer

Basement and stairs renovation

From the very start, Steven was professional and easy to communicate with. He was flexible and adapted to the additions I added to the contract throughout the project. He was everything you need and want in a contractor, skilled, efficient, punctual. The work area was left tidy at the end of each work day.
Where Steven’s character and professionalism really excelled, was how he reacted and resolved an unexpected material issue, that did not give the desired results, something I suspect a lot of contractors would have ignored. The company name adequately fits what he is about, providing exceptional “Top Shelf” work.

Hey Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Things don't always run smoothly and perfectly to plan but through clear communication and honesty theres always a solution. It was great working with you as we navigated through each phase of your basement reno. Looking forward to future projects. Thank you.

Marco
Marco

Highly recommended!

Steve did all our baseboards, door and window casings with excellent workmanship. He also rebuilt existing cabinetry into a new kitchen island.
On top of this, Steve was always willing to offer helpful advice/tips for various projects around the house - as my wife and I are renovation newbies.
Aside from the quality of work, Steve is also very personable and is willing to work with your ideas.
Lastly, Steve always comes when he says he will and is always on time (a trait we very much appreciate and are seeing less and less these days with other contractors).
Would highly recommend Top Shelf Construction!

Hey Marco, it was great working with you and Courtney. I'm glad I could help out! Look forward to working with you on future projects! Thank you.

Eugene
Eugene
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Floating Floor

3 bedrooms and the hallway with a floating floor. Steven maybe young but he is a very professional person who takes pride in what he does which is rare these days even among those with more experience. Customer focus with total satisfaction is his goal and he will go out of his way to achieve this. The cost of the project was more than reasonable and I would not hesitate in recommending him for any home improvement, big or small.

Hey Eugene, it was a pleasure working with you and Rita. Thank you.

More about Top Shelf Construction Inc

Top Shelf Construction Inc specializes in interior home renovations from bathroom, kitchen, basement and everything in between.