Hawk Property Developments

Reviews for Hawk Property Developments

Hailey
Hailey

Kitchen renovation

Dane and his team were fantastic! They build a brand new kitchen for me in my new build condo. He took the time to create amazing design ideas within my budget, and was accommodating to my changing of ideas along the way. The project was completed within the time frame given and to my absolute satisfaction, as well as remaining professional and respectful to my home along the whole renovation project. I would highly recommend hawk property developments to anyone who needs a renovation!

Thank you Hailey, it was a challenging reno but it came out absolutely amazing. I love that you went with the mid century modern walnut kitchen, it is one of my favourites.

mariarosa911
mariarosa911

Basement Reno with new kitchen and bathroom

This company is very dedicated to the job .
Workers where very knowledgeable, polite and accommodating to our requests.
Work was finished on time and the work area was always left organized and clean.

Thank You for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and my crew loved every minute of completing your basement renovation that had a full bathroom and kitchen added. If you ever need anything else please don't hesitate to ask.

More about Hawk Property Developments

Since 2010 Hawk Property Developments has been a prominent Design-Build Firm in the Greater Toronto Area.

Our mission is simple: to set the standard in our industry with hard work, integrity, professionalism and an unwavering dedication to customer satisfaction. We believe that every project needs to be inspired by the people who experience it every day. That’s why our team is dedicated to drawing from your inspiration and bringing it to life.

Create your dream nest.

Contact us today to learn how we can partner with you on your next project!