Blue Sky Storage Inc.

Moving & Storage
Burlington ON L7S 1W4
Moving & Storage
Blue Sky Storage Inc.

Reviews for Blue Sky Storage Inc.

Peter in Etobicoke
Peter in Etobicoke

Rental Pod

Blue Sky delivered a pod to our driveway and placed it precisely where we wanted. They have a cute tug-motor with forks that get it into a tight space. When the reno work ran a couple of weeks over they pro-rated the extra time. I was very happy with their speedy delivery and pick-up.

Hi Peter,
Thanks very much for your business and for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're glad it all worked out, that you were satisfied with our agile and precise delivery, and that we could accommodate your extra time. If there's anything else we can do for you down the road, please don't hesitate to reach out. All the best!

The best storage pod around

I rented a Sky Blue storage box for a recent mural project and it was the best storage set-up I've had. Michal is a great communicator and everything was timely and easy. The pod is spacious and created the perfect on site office for my production.

Thank you for your kind words. We're grateful for your business and look forward to helping you again on future projects.

Karen D. in Oalville
Karen D. in Oalville

Blue Sky -Amazing Company

I needed to store my household for a few months in between moves...I was looking for a "traditional" storage unit and a friend recommended using a portable storage pod. I researched a few local companies and chose Blue Sky as I believe in supporting small local businesses. Mike was amazing from the moment I spoke with him. He explained how delivery worked and the advantages of using a portable pod...I had many questions and he was kind and patient with me and answered them all!
The delivery was fascinating to watch and unit easy to load
and spotlessly clean! Thank you Mike and Blue Sky for making my move so much less stressful!

Hi Karen,
Thanks again for your business, and for your kind review. We're grateful for your support, and very happy to hear that you were satisfied with our level of service, delivery and quality of our portable storage units. All the best to you this holiday season, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything.

Waj in Oakville
Waj in Oakville

Extended Storage

If you need storage I would highly recommend calling Blue Sky first. We rented two containers from Mike for several months as we went through a major renovation. We stored one container on our driveway and another at the Blue Sky facility. Both containers were spotless and scheduling was a breeze. It was a pleasure working with Mike. Thanks Mike, appreciate the help.

Hi Waj,
Sincere thanks for taking the time to write a review here. We do clean our units between every occupancy, and strive to deliver on-time every time, so it's great to hear you were happy with both the condition of the units and Mike's service. If there's anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Angelique in Ottawa
Angelique in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Go with Blue Sky!!

Blue Sky was a great company to deal with during our move. Mike always got back to my emails or texts ASAP and you don’t have to wait weeks to schedule a pickup or drop off unlike some other company that I won’t name…
A thoroughly reliable company. The storage unit that arrived was spotless and in perfect condition. Likewise when the unit returned to the house many months later. Before I managed to get the pod filled we had a terrific rainstorm here in toronto and I opened the unit to see if there was any leaking but it was completely water tight.
Don’t hesitate to use this company even if you are in Toronto - they will drive out whenever you need a storage option.

Hi Angelique,
Thank you for your review. We're so happy to read that you were satisfied with our level of service, reliability and the cleanliness of our weatherproof units. If there's anything else we can do for you or any friends, family or associates, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Fredj10
Fredj10

Recommendation

Mike at Blue Sky was very cooperative and friendly. Delivery & pickup were both on schedule and the unit was very clean. We would (and have) recommend Blue Sky’s service

Hi Fred,
Great to hear that you were happy with our service, punctuality and the cleanliness of the unit. We also really appreciate your business, and the referral! Much appreciated. All the best to you and yours.

lori from Old Toronto
lori from Old Toronto

The BEST customer service experience ever!

Mike was my contact from the start.
I was preparing to sell my house and needed to remove some furniture and storage bins for staging.
He was there at the exact minute he said he would be, waiting till everything was moved into the pod and helped fugue out the best way to load it. Something we could have not done ourselves.
His expertise and kindness were neverending.
He will my go to whenever I need this type of service.
Thank you Mike and Blur Sky!

Hi Lori,
Thanks so much for your kind words here. We're really happy to hear that Mike was punctual, helpful and courteous throughout the process. Thanks again for your business and, any time you need us, please don't hesitate to reach out. Take care!

Richard in Tecumseh
Richard in Tecumseh
0 reviews Tecumseh, ON

Rental For Garage Renovation

Needed storage unit to complete garage renovation, Unit size more than adequate, Modern look and system to deliver, Professional service, Flexible to your needs, Cost very competitive, Absolutely would recommend and use again!!

Hi Richard,
Thank you for your business, and for your feedback. It's great to know the storage container met your needs in terms of size and delivery, and that our service and fees were also amenable. We look forward to helping you in the future should you need more storage. All the best!

Bryan
Bryan
1 review Burlington, ON

Residential move

We needed storage for all our household belongings for 4 months. Our belongings were stored, and delivered to our new house 2 hours away, just as requested. Amazing service from Mike! He promised, he delivered. No damaged goods. Highly recommended.

Hi Bryan,
Thanks very much for taking the time to review. We're grateful for your business, and your positive feedback. All the best to you in the days ahead, and do let us know if there's anything else we can do.

Bonnie.leelee in Toronto
Bonnie.leelee in Toronto

Pod storage

Amazing service. Mike was wonderful to work with and extremely accomodating. The delivery and pick up of pods were seemless. Very professional and 100% recommended. I will definitely use Blue Sky storage again in the future.

Hi Bonnie, great to read this, and to know that Mike's service was professional and reliable. We look forward to helping you down the road whenever you need us.

More about Blue Sky Storage Inc.

Blue Sky Storage: your ideal storage partner for west GTA & Halton Region. Portable storage right to your door, + self storage & vehicle storage. Why Blue Sky? * Incredible Service * Superior product * Convenient Location * Agile delivery * Safe and Secure Storage Instant Free Quote: www. blueskystorage. ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Burlington?