Jump The Broom Cleaning Services Inc

Office Cleaning Toronto ON M1B 3S4

Jump The Broom Cleaning Services Inc

Reviews for Jump The Broom Cleaning Services Inc

Home

Best job done by this company. Theuy r nice and organized. Hope they r keep their good job . I will refer my friends too. Price is very reasonable too

Spinal Health Centre

Very Professional and in and out it looked like a brand new office. I would recommend to anyone

Glen
Glen

Good job, good price, extremely timely service

Bought a new property. Previous owner left it filthy; needed cleaning on short notice. jump The Broom came through on 36 hours notice. Fair price, good cleaning and left us happy.

Outstanding clean

I can always count on Soha to do an outstanding job if I ask her to do a thorough clean once I have finished a renovation for any of my clients. She will make sure to go from ceiling to floor and everything in between to provide a spotless home. I would recommend Soha to anyone who has tedious clean ups to do. She is also very friendly and professional and will make sure your place is cleaned to your expectations.

Good work!

I needed a cleaning company to look after my two bedroom townhouse. I have a pet with a lot of her teenage son. They show up on time and do a great job.

Housecleaning

Shohana was so Efficient and got everything done so perfectly. Highly recommend for a big or small jobs. I also appreciated that she got back to me in a timely manner.

Awesome Job

Jump the broom cleaning services are awesome ! Excellent customer service and do such a great job ! For a reasonable price, I highly recommend!

Stellar Cleaning Services

Jump The Broom Cleaning Services Inc. has been of great service to me in my home! With a busy lifestyle, Shohanna and her crew have made my life so much easier with their absolutely stellar work completed in my home. You will not go wrong with their services and especially in these unprecedented times where cleanliness is of the upmost importance! I highly recommend their services!
Signed, A happy client

dellwin
dellwin
1 review Pickering, ON

House Cleaning

Excellent cleaning service house never looked so good
We highly recommend this company for their service

Professional cleaning service

This is a very efficient and friendly cleaning service that I’ve been using for over a year. Very satisfied and have already recommended to many friends.

More about Jump The Broom Cleaning Services Inc

Condominium, house, apartment and office cleaning specialist based in the Toronto/ GTA area. Also Offer Post Renovation Cleaning.

Myself & my team will always guarantee 100% satisfaction for the customer.

In these uncertain times, we also offer a Covid cleaning special to make sure your home is bacteria free.

Instagram:

Please call me on 6479494085 for any questions you have.