MH Heating & Cooling Solutions

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for MH Heating & Cooling Solutions

0 reviews Ajax, ON

Efficient, professional, and friendly

I needed to change my furnance, it wasn't broken, but on it's last legs. The owner gave me options as what furnace to chose, the benefits, and what size i needed for my house. He also provided a lot of information that was useful to me about the codes, the warranty, etc. the crew that came laid down cloth to not damage my floors, and cleaned up after themselves. there were friendly, and work diligently.

Overall, I would highly recommend.

Thank you sir we are very happy to hear that and we are ready to help anytime

Furnace & AC

The team was amazing and did a tremendous job. Totally recommend this company and will be contacting them in the future if need be.

Thank you we are very happy to hear that and we are ready to help anytime

Dana
Dana
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Professional and Reliable Furnace Replacement

MH team (Maus and Hadi) replaced our furnace - which stopped working right on the first day of snow - within time. The kept their promise, delivered on time, and installed a brand new high quality furnace. The cost of the service was reasonable. They are a professional team and highly recommended.

Thx We are very happy to hear that and we are ready to help anytime

Mandana from Richmond Hill
Mandana from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Professional and reliable

MH team (Maus and Hadi) replaced our broken furnace with a quality brand new one. They worked as they promised with a reasonable price. Very professional service team. They are highly recommended.

Thx we are very happy to hear that and we are ready to help anytime

Excellent, professional service

100% satisfied

Detailed, accurate, competitive quote
Clear communication (we worked with Hadi)
Prompt arrival
Professional installation
Friendly service
And I have more hot water than I've ever had before!

Very impressed. I would certainly recommend.

Thx We are very happy to hear that and we are ready to help anytime

New furnace installation

Mh heating and cooling very professional hadi and his team came last friday to my house and installed new furnace they came on time and cleaned everything after they finished i highly recommend them for any heating needs

We are very happy to hear that and we are ready to help anytime thx

Rashad in Mississauga
Rashad in Mississauga
1 review Burlington, ON

Furnace and AC

Amazing Service
Furnace broke and had to replace it ASAP, called M&H and they were fast to respond.
Never had a problem with the installation.
Honest people and very professional service.
Definitely recommended.

Thank you sir we are ready to help anytime

New furnace installation

This is my second experience with Mh heating and cooling company first one was 2 years ago it was perfect and this time they put new furnace for my house if I tell it is perfect that too small it is more than perfect I am very happy to hire this company for all my heating and cooling needs

We are very happy to hear that and we are ready to help anytime

Roger
Roger
1 review Hamilton, ON

Bryant Furnace

Wow!These guys are awesome!!Thank you Hadi and your team. Very quick and professional Definitely recommend Mh Heating and Cooling.

Thx sir we are happy to hear that and we are ready to help anytime

Furnace installation

Mh heating and cooling one of the best heating company I called them two days ago to get quote for new furnace installation the price was very reasonable this is way I made discussion to go with them yesterday hadi and his team they came to my house on time and they did very professional work thank mh for the perfect service you gave it to me

Thank you we are ready to help anytime

More about MH Heating & Cooling Solutions

HVAC CONTRACTOR IN MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO
Gas Furnace | Central Air Conditioning | Ductless Split Systems | Water Heaters | Humidifiers
Providing the best in Heating and Cooling solutions to people in GTA, MH Heating and Cooling solutions maintain a tradition of quality, value, honesty and excellent customer service.

OUT MOTTO
Providing Excellent Customer service, Quality workmanship and Fast Reliable service. Making our customers happy is our ultimate goal.

QUALITY SERVICE & TRAINING
Delivering best in quality service is our mission and we understand the role quality plays in giving 100% satisfaction and make customers happy. We attend regular trainings with our manufacturer to understand the operation, changes, upgrades in products etc. Moreover we follow & attend regular Webinars and Seminars from our mentors HRAI, TSSA and NATE.

PROFESSIONALISM
Our professional business environment is powered by our experience and expertise in the field of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning. Our technical team is fully licensed, factory trained and authorized technicians who are eager to provide quality service to our customers with respect and accountability.

Serving clients across Mississauga, Toronto, Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Scarborough, North York, Hamilton, Brampton, Markham and the surrounding areas.