MK Building Group

Markham ON L6B

Reviews for MK Building Group

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Apt 701

Great work, professional and done right, no shortcuts.
Muhammed is an honest person that is very easy to work with, he will guide and listen. If there was ever an issue it was quickly resolved, he is a champion for the project. He will do whatever is necessary to meet expectations and has the connections to do it right. 100% recommend.

Nirmeen

Full condo renovation- highly recommend!

MK Building group renovated my entire condo- kitchen, all flooring, tiles, 2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms and they also created a studio as a work space for me. Working with them was a wonderful experience- they were professional, reliable, set realistic timelines and met every one of them, knowledgeable and helped make my vision come to life even better than I had imagined. My condo looked incredible at the end of the reno and when I sold it a year later I got a lot more than most other units in the building. I would highly recommend them!

Abbas Khan
Abbas Khan
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Space utilization

The basement construction began and successfully completed, strictly following the Covid protocol.
MK made excellent suggestions for space utilization.

Unbelievably, it includes a gym, office, rec-room, kitchenette with a large buffet counter for guest entertainment (laying out food) a built in coffee area, and built in book shelves.

Robert Pagliano
Robert Pagliano

Incredible Work!

We needed to change our flooring and trim, The MK team did an exceptional job and finished faster than they said. I will definitely be hiring them for my next renovation.

Nayan
Nayan
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Full Home Reno

I had recently purchased an older home for my family that was built around 1985 and was looking to open up the floor plan and refresh the design. I was recommended MK Group by a friend who had used their services and was very happy with their reno. Moe was very responsive and even with a busy workload was able to come in and provide a very fair quote on all the work I was looking to have done. We were looking for a full reno that included demo to remove load bearing and non-load bearing walls, tiles and laminate removal in the entire house, removal of kitchen cabinets and bulkheads, and removal of popcorn ceiling. Moe helped direct us to great suppliers for materials and was patient in dealing with all design changes we requested and promptly kept the scope of work documentation updated so we could effectively keep track of our budget. MK Group provided amazing service at a very fair price and the team completed the work with a high quality of workmanship. I would highly recommend MK Group to anyone looking for reno or building services.

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Quick and easy!

I cant recommend this company enough! I needed my back door lock replaced. They showed up on time and were professional, quick and friendly! I am very happy that I have a working door now! Thanks to them!

Condo Renovation

Mk Buildong group did a full condo renovation for me: new flooring, new kitchen, new bathroom and new bedroom..basically everything except the actual walls! They did an excellent job and I couldn't be happier. They were professional, reliable and delievered on everything we agreed on. They finished the project on time and on budget! Thank you MK building group!

More about MK Building Group

MK Building Group specializes in construction project management. With over 15 years experience in building luxury homes and real estate we are your trusted builders, managers, and professionals of choice. With every project we build we also build a lasting relationship as we are invested and committed to our clients, team and community