Ideal Siding

Reviews for Ideal Siding

Charli Ervin
Charli Ervin

Renovation

I took my time and had a number of quotes to get new siding installed on my house; and of the 6 vendors / contractors that I contacted, Ideal siding had the price and the product that made the most sense to me. Almost a year after I first contacted them, I let them know that I was ready to move forward with installation, and they were as ready and willing to move forward as the first day I talked to them. From tearing down my 80 year old, lead painted cedar siding, to installing and painting the Hardie Plank I wanted, the process was painless and professional.

Can't recommend this comany enough, from the owners to the job site workers, they all take your job seriously (and listening to the workers banter on site was a hoot, thanks to covid).

Thanks, Charli, for the incredible review. It’s always so much fun working for someone who appreciates the work and how it gets done.

Makayla Monger
Makayla Monger

Siding project

I hired Ideal Siding to pick out the siding for the custom home I was having built. It was great working with them! Project manager brought siding examples that allowed me to pick the overlap I desired and see color and grain of the cedar they had for the vents, pillars, and shutters. We designed the window trim style and even custom designed the shutters, which are absolutely beautiful. Their crew does a meticulous job installing and the final product is wonderful. I will all companies did business like Ideal Siding! Thank you for making it such a simple and pleasurable process!

Thank you, Makayla. I’ll share your kind words with the PM and his crew.

Leona Miller
Leona Miller

Siding project

Finished project looks great, hard working team and addressed concerns and questions promptly. My partner is very happy with the results, Our house is just beautifull and looks like new.

Your kind words and review mean a lot to us. Thank you for taking the time to provide such great feedback.

Lewis Shafer
Lewis Shafer

Siding Installation

Ideal Siding did a fantastic job and their guys have great attention to detail. They had some great suggestions which greatly improved the appearance of our home.I would definitely recommend them!

Thanks, Lewis. It was a pleasure replacing siding for you and your wife. Thank you for the review.

Veronica Rodriguez
Veronica Rodriguez

Gutter repair

I had Ideal Siding come out to my house and fix a gutter on my garage after a tree fell. Working with their Project Manager was a pleasure. The crew came out in a couple of days and fixed my gutter and cleaned up the old damaged gutter. They even took off my old gutter guard and put it on the new gutter installed!! Amiable folks there at Ideal Siding.

Thank you, Veronica. We enjoyed working for you.

Sarah Matias
Sarah Matias

Siding project

I can't remember having such outstanding service from a company in a very long time. I had called six other companies besides Ideal Siding to obtain a quotation, and they were the only one who returned my call. The siding market in Vancouver is just ridiculous, right?! Their estimator came up one day and said I'd have the quote probably in 3 days - I received it the next day, and I was happy to accept the quotation. I was told I'd have the job completed no later than one week. Well, that wasn't right, the work was done in the next few days! Every one of the employees was professional and did an excellent job with care and attention to detail. I highly recommend this company to everyone.

Thanks Sarah. You and your family were terrific to work for and we really appreciate the review and the work opportunity.

Christian Pell
Christian Pell

Siding Installation

I hired Ideal Siding to install new HardiePlank siding, paint the exterior, and install new gutters. The process was fast and trouble-free, and the quality of work is top-notch. Everyone involved in the process was knowledgeable, patient, and courteous. And they will stand behind their work. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone I know.

Thanks so much for the wonderful review. I will share it with the team. It was a pleasure working for you!

Nate Dooley
Nate Dooley

Siding Installation

I was very pleased with hardie siding work that was done. I was happy to have project manager be so open about his opinion on colours and to help us make the best choices for us. We also have booked another siding project through him as well. Can't wait til it's done next month. Once again thank you for all you have done for us.

Thanks, Nate! We are so happy that you are satisfied with the siding and services.

Lisa Crowder
Lisa Crowder

Renovation

Ideal Siding was great to work with from beginning to end. Manager was very helpful during the design process and crew was great throughout the work. They paid attention to every detail and made sure everything was perfect before they called the project complete. They completed the work when they said they would and we’re very considerate of our time! I would definitely recommend them!

Thank you for the kind review. We are so pleased that we exceeded your expectations and were able to earn your business.

Thelma Clarence
Thelma Clarence

Siding project

I requested a quote from Ideal Siding for both James Hardie Panels and Longboard. They responded quickly by conducting an on site review of the work I wanted done. Project manager answered many questions I had and gave me complete reassurance and expressed a thorough understanding of the work I wanted completed. His crew was punctual and very proficient. Leaving no messes behind. They were very professional, courteous and respectful. I would definitely use them again in the future and would highly recommend this company. I have received great comments about house exterior from my tenants and neighbors. A job well done. Thanks so much.

We are so thrilled to hear your positive feedback. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It means a lot to us.

More about Ideal Siding

Ideal Siding is a fast-growing siding company that helps create your dream house and preserve the precious moments associated with your home. We help to cope with minor repairs, replace siding throughout the house or choose the right siding option for your new home. We offer one of the best guarantees on the market for our products and our services. Our team will guide you through the entire process and answer any of your questions based on vast experience in the industry. The materials that we use are of the best quality, the Ideal Siding team consists of true professionals and we work with the most respected suppliers. All your worries are behind because by hiring us you can be sure of the quality and reliability of the work performed. We serve Greater Vancouver and Nanaimo. Please feel free to contact us for a free estimate on a service or with any other questions you may have.