Ideal Siding

Reviews for Ideal Siding

Miya Murray
Miya Murray

Siding Installation

Ideal Siding crew were all professional, on time and clean. They did a fantastic job siding our house. Highly recommended. I would certainly use them for future projects. Great Experience.

Jaslyn Cal
Jaslyn Cal

Siding Installation

I would definitely recommend this company. Their rates were competitive, they came to do the job quickly and were very professional. They did perfect Siding thanks Ideal Siding. Thank you

Ritter Alyssa
Ritter Alyssa

Siding Installation

Ideal Siding are amazing. We called them in to get a quote and when we heard the price we had to hire them! they were so passionate about their work! I’ve never heard anyone care so much about siding before!

Meghan Payton
Meghan Payton

Siding Installation

Ideal Siding crew are fantastic. They were there exactly when they said they would be there. They cleaned up completely after themselves every day. And the project took exactly as long as they said it would.

Thanks, Meghan! We are glad that you are impressed by our team. We will be sure to relay your feedback to them.

Margie Wonda
Margie Wonda

Siding Installation

My experience with this company was top of the line. The work that was done exceeded my expectations. It's looks fantastic. I was also very happy with the customer service as well. Very nice and professional. I will be referring them!

Thank you, Margie. We enjoyed working for you!

Kanisha Darin
Kanisha Darin

Siding Installation

Thank you for the quality siding replacement! We are very pleased with the results and will recommend you to our friends. Everything was done to the highest standard. Thanks again Ideal Siding.

Thank you, Kanisha! We try our best to make sure every customer is satisfied with our service and pricing! Appreciate the feedback!

Trena Noel
Trena Noel
1 review Burnaby, BC

Siding Installation

This company was excellent to work with. Crew was very professional, the new siding I had was completed quickly and looks very good. Owner was a pleasure to do business with. Thank you

Thank you very much, Trena. We were happy to make your home look like new again!

Carmella Bob
Carmella Bob

Siding Installation

Ideal Siding resided my home, did a wonderful job. Job was done, quickly, cleanly, on time, and on budget. I'd recommend them in a heartbeat. The quality of work, was above my expectations.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Carmella. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Alana in North Vancouver
Alana in North Vancouver
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Replaced siding with hardie board

We were very happy with service & finished product. The team that worked on our house were great at communicating any issues or concerns they had about our project. We would recommended to any of our friends.

Thanks, Alana! We appreciate the time you took to leave a review and the opportunity to help you with your project.

Melisa Perry
Melisa Perry

Siding Installation

I hired Ideal Siding to replace my siding. They did a phenomenal job. Great value, on time and professional. Everything looks perfect. I highly recommend and would use them again

Dear Melisa, thank you so much for the very kind review! We really appreciate you giving us your business and referring us to others.

More about Ideal Siding

Ideal Siding is a fast-growing siding company that helps create your dream house and preserve the precious moments associated with your home. We help to cope with minor repairs, replace siding throughout the house or choose the right siding option for your new home. We offer one of the best guarantees on the market for our products and our services. Our team will guide you through the entire process and answer any of your questions based on vast experience in the industry. The materials that we use are of the best quality, the Ideal Siding team consists of true professionals and we work with the most respected suppliers. All your worries are behind because by hiring us you can be sure of the quality and reliability of the work performed. We serve Greater Vancouver and Nanaimo. Please feel free to contact us for a free estimate on a service or with any other questions you may have.