ALP Heating Ltd.

Vaughan ON L4K 5E9

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for ALP Heating Ltd.

G S Wilkinson in Toronto
G S Wilkinson in Toronto

Professional Service at a great price.

I needed to get a gas line installed for my bbq and reached out to ALP. Alex got back to me quickly and after giving him the details about the job he gave me a very competitive quote and timeline.
Alex arrived right on time and was a complete professional. He did an awesome job and I could not be happier with the service. He even made sure my pilot light was back on for my water tank.
I highly recommend ALP and I would not hesitate to reach out to them again if I needed them for a home project.
Thank you Alex.

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review, it was a pleasure working with you! Glad that you're satisfied with the service, please don't hesitate to reach out for any future HVAC assistance.

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto
0 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Range hood and stove installation

Alex has exercised his professional knowledge and practices in installing our new range hood and gas stove. He tackled unexpected difficulties thoughtfully and carefully. The results of his work are beautiful and comprehensive. I definitely recommend him and will contact him when I need to hook up my BBQ.

Thank you Alex for those kind words and for choosing ALP Heating! Looking forward to working with you in the future.

Sam
Sam

Fantastic instillation

This is the second time Alex came out to do gas line work at my home. He is extremely professional, personable and efficient. Not to mention has very competitive pricing. Highly recommend Alex and ALP Heating.

Thank you Sam for the review, it was a pleasure working with you again! Glad that you're satisfied with the service, and will be happy to be of help with any future HVAC projects

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

BBQ Gas Line Installation

Awesome job. I have two big dogs and had to stay in my office with them while the technician was working away. It took about 3-4 hours to split my gas line and run the line up to a deck from the basement to the first floor.

Everything looks perfect, a lot of attention to detail. Would definitely recommend to anyone that needs a gas line installation.

Thank you Mike for the review and choosing ALP Heating! Glad that you're satisfied with the service, please don't hesitate to reach out for any future HVAC assistance

JeaWei in Toronto
JeaWei in Toronto

Gas Line installed for new BBQ

Alex came and rerouted an existing gas line (running down the middle of the basement) closer to the side wall. He also installed a new line for a backyard BBQ. Professional and very informative. I'm very happy with the work done and would highly recommend.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Happy that you're satisfied with the job, please don't hesitate to reach out for any future HVAC inquiries

Dmitri in Toronto
Dmitri in Toronto

Heating and air conditioning

We used their services on all our construction projects for many years. Alex is the professional of a highest level as well as an amazing and reliable person. I can proudly recommend this company for all of my friends or anybody who needs help with furnaces or air conditioners! Keep it up guys!

Thank you Dmitri for the kind words and recommending us! We look forward to assisting you with any future HVAC projects

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Gas line installation

Very attentive to details and job well done.
Arrived on time and explained exactly what was the procedure

Thank you for the review and choosing ALP Heating!

Claudio in Toronto
Claudio in Toronto

BBQ Natural Gas Line Adjustment

I called ALP Heating to see if they were able to do a quick fix to my existing BBQ gas line as I needed to change the fitting adapter from a 1/4 to 1/2. Alex was really great to deal with as he was very informative of the job I needed done and in the timeframe I needed the work completed by. Everything was transparent and although my job was quick Alex was very meticulous to ensure the installation was done correctly and cleanly. Very happy with service Alex provided and I would use ALP Heating again.

Thank you Claudio for taking the time to leave your review! Happy to hear that you're satisfied with the experience and service, looking forward to assisting you with any future HVAC projects

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Heat renovation

I want to thank Alex and his workers for their outstanding service.
he project was performed in timely and professional manner.
I would highly recommend ALP-Heating to all.

Thank you for leaving a review! It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to assisting you with any future HVAC needs

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Thorough work, great service

Alex did a thorough job, took his time ensuring gas was working in the house and even brought extra shoes to keep my place clean. Would definitely call him back!

Thank you for the 5-star review and choosing ALP Heating! Looking forward to assisting you with any future HVAC work.

More about ALP Heating Ltd.

The specialists in HVAC GTA homeowners can rely on. With our friendly customer service team, our knowledgeable technicians, and our quick response times, we proudly stand behind our reputation for reliability, quality, and attention to detail.