D. Roy Contracting Inc.

Basement Renovation
Ottawa ON K2J 5G2

Basement Renovation
D. Roy Contracting Inc.

Reviews for D. Roy Contracting Inc.

Driveway, Walkways and Culvert replacement with pavers

I have been doing business with D. Roy Contracting several years now, I have always been extremely impressed by the quality of the work. The most impressive work was completing the driveway (80X23FT) and walkway (2.5X100) in BEACON HILL FLAGSTONE pavers. The overall design was very impressive when completed, receiving many compliments from my neighbours. Their attention to detail is extremely impressive. Because of the work, the curb appeal of my property is now exceptional. Thank you to Devon and Neil for a great job.

Fabulous Job on my driveway

D Roy Contracting elevated the front of my home with the installation of my new interlock driveway. The crew was such a pleasure to watch work. Neil and his crew obviously like their job and do exceptional work. The quality of the driveway is obvious and I have had so many people ask me for their contact information. I would recommend them to anyone!

2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Interlock deck around inground pool

I've been doing business with D.Roy Contracting for home projects for a couple of years now and I've always been greatly satisfied. Devon and his crew are very professional, communication and planning is always top notch, and te result looks fantastic. This time around, they removed all of the cement around my pool in order to install new interlocking stone slabs. The whole yard looks fantastic and worthy of being in magazines. They had done the patio door and the wooden deck next to the pool a few years ago, so my whole pool yard has been blessed by their quality work.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Friendly service, good owner followup

Brought in the D Roy team on recommendation from our real estate agent after buying a new family home. We had a new window cut into our brick siding and a basement window expanded for an egress window. The team was respectful and did quality work. Some of the subcontractors didn't hold up to the same communication and cleanliness standards we came to expect from their core team, but we were still overall happy with the service and job provided.

Reno

These are the principal compliments I have for a small job:

Professional.
Courteous.
Timely.
On Budget.
Good memory.
Reasonable rates

Kitchen Demolition and Renovation

D. Roy Contracting Inc. were the wonderful general contractors for our kitchen renovation. They dealt with the demolition of the old kitchen, plumbing, electrical work, preparation of the walls, painting, ceramic work and the like. Their staff were friendly, efficient, and took care and pride in all that they did. As the work progressed what was happening and when was clearly explained by the estimator and staffthere were no surprises and every day the job site was left clean and tidy. An added benefit was that those doing the work earned our trust to the extent that they had full access to our home when we were not there. Thank you, Shawn, Sean, Jay, Phil and Devon!

Excellent,
Thank you so much for the review. The team really enjoyed working for you. Much appreciated and look forward to any future work.

Driveway interlock extension

Highest standards for interlock installation, period.
Very professional communication on all levels: estimation, management and workers who installed interlock and mulch. Work was completed in one and a half day.

0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen and ground floor renos

From the owner and the estimator/project coordinator to the reno crew.. All the guys were a breeze to deal with.
They were pleasant, maintained good communication, cared about providing quality work and delivered on commitments. It was a sincere pleasure to deal with them and we are looking forward to our next reno project with them.

Thank you so much for the review. Much appreciated. We look forward to working with you again.

Devon

Kitchen Renovation

The whole team was very professional and respectful of my elderly parents while renovating their kitchen, everything was cleaned up after each visit and the customer service was exceptional, anytime we had a question or concern, they would get back very quickly, sometimes same day! Awesome company highly recommend!!
MaryC.

Thank you very much for the review. Much appreciated and was a pleasure working for you. I look forward to any future projects with you.

Signs.ca  in Nepean
Signs.ca in Nepean
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Concrete base for Ottawa Senators Sign

We hired D Roy Contracting to install a large concrete base & footing for the Ottawa Senators. Which included approx 150ft of trenching, interlock removal & reinstatement. D. Roy and team were extremely professional. Completed the project before the required deadline. I would definitely use them again! Highly recommended.

Thank you for the great review. It was a unbelieve experience working on this project and look forward to any future work.

More about D. Roy Contracting Inc.

D. Roy Contracting company is based out of Ottawa, Ontario.
We have been in business for over a decade.
We are an energetic team of general contractors with the goal to help improve the look and feel of your home.
Our mission is to provide the best quality work in a timely fashion with an affordable price to ensure an all-around great customer experience.
All jobs include a limited warranty because we stand behind what we do.