Lord Roofing & Aluminum Inc

Reviews for Lord Roofing & Aluminum Inc

Ross &.
Ross &.

Roof

Lord Roofing & Aluminum Inc. did an excellent job replacing our roof. From the first point of contact, they were friendly but professional. They offered us a very competitive quote with the finest materials and accommodated our family schedule. Their work was amazing from their timing to the care in the clean up of our property. Lord Roofing & Aluminum Inc. is dependable and knowledgeable and we would highly recommend them.

Thank you for taking time giving us review, I appreciate it your business!!

Dipin.neoneximltd
Dipin.neoneximltd

Workmanship is amazing
Finished there work in less than the time limit
Cleaned up behind them like they were never there
And charged my sunwindow in the same time

Thank you For your business I highly appreciate it

potrus
potrus

I had lord roofing done my house great customer service and also great Work and clean, very friendly person also has employees very nice as well and they do a good job I highly recommend it to everybody!

The work it was amazing clean with hard job and picky with his work I highly recommend it to people

Thank you for you're business sir.

Fadia M.
Fadia M.
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Roof Repair

I highly recommend going with Lord Roofing and Aluminum. Lord is a dedicated professional who is very knowledgeable in his field and was able to provide many insights to any questions I had. The team was always punctual and able to complete the job with high care and organization. Thank you to Lord and the team for a job well done!

Thank you for your time and the review I highly appreciated you're business dear.

Jferrao
Jferrao

Great job, totally happy. Would highly recommend any one to engage for any re-roofing projects.
Thanks Lord

Johngheadlines
Johngheadlines
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Roof

I like these guys because they only know one way to do the right job. The owner explained everything to me and after that I only wanted His company to take care of my roof. And I’m very happy I chose them.

Thank you sir for letting us work on your house and thank you for your business.

Milan in Mississauga
Milan in Mississauga

Reshingle our home and cabana bar

I Can't say enough about lord roofing & aluminum inc. Lord and his crew re shingled our home in Mississauga two years ago, my wife and i were very happy with the workmanship and the price. We needed cabana bar roof re shingled and after contacting several local contractors who gave us outrageous quotes, I contacted lord to see if there was any possibility that he could do the job. Not only he agree to do the job but the price was within our budget. About lord
On time
Trustworthy
Honest
Hardworking
And for us homeowners, QUALITY WORKMANSHIP, QUALITY PRODUCTS and PEACE OF MIND. Our home never leak or never had wind damage.
Thank you lord great bussiness with you !!

Thank you so much I appreciate you're business and you're beautiful comment.

ottovisioncontractors
ottovisioncontractors

Roof

Very nice and professional , clean and flawless work, done on time would have no problem recommending to anyone looking for a roof or aluminum work

Thank you for your business!!

Sandro D.
Sandro D.

Replaced roof

Lord Roofing &Aluminum Inc. Replaced the roof on my house. The work was conducted with professionalism and completed on time as promised.

Thank you for you're business Sir.

More about Lord Roofing & Aluminum Inc

For over ten years we have pushed the standards of our services to ensure each project is carefully constructed. We provide a variety of roofing services, from new roofs to maintenance and repairs we will be here for all of your roofing needs. With well trained and trusted workers we strive for our work to surpass expectation.