Icon Restoration Services Inc

Brandon
Brandon
0 reviews Inglewood, ON

Water Damage Toronto

As a property manager, I cannot express how much of a relief it is to have a professional water damage and remediation company! With their quick reaction, expert service, and follow-up to ensure we're completely satisfied, Icon Restoration salvaged one of the buildings I supervise. The floors were a shambles, yet they were restored to their former glory. I strongly recommend it.

Glad we could help

CurwenR
CurwenR

Hot water heating system frozen pipes

Replaced damaged boiler with new hi Eff unit and new copper heating pipes. Were in and out in 2 day which they said orginally would be 3 day job. Great team!

Thx for the review. We try to excel at these services.
Icon Restoration Services Inc in Toronto looks forward to working with you in the future

lisa.fitzwilliam
lisa.fitzwilliam

Bathroom Restoration

The team from Icon Restoration Services was excellent!
Our building had to do some invasive pipe work in our master bathroom and the team from Icon Restoration Services made a frustrating situation as painless as possible.
They were incredibly respectful of our space and work schedules. On the first day they did a spectacular job with tarp placement to keep our space clean while they were working.
They also did a beautiful job on the shower that they completely re-did with the tiles of our choice.
I like this new shower so much more than the one we had before.
Essentially, Icon Restoration Services turned an unpleasant experience with our building’s pipe issues into a pleasant one with their warm, skilled and efficient team.

Hi Lisa thank you for the review.
We try to excel at mould remediation and reinstatement

Attic Mold Removal

We hired Icon Restoration to remove the mold in our attic and to improve the ventilation. The project manager, Kevin, was knowledgeable and easy to get in touch with whenever we had questions. He was also very accommodating when we had to reschedule the work. The whole project took 3 days and was reasonably priced when we compared the scope of work with other companies.

Thank you for your review. Glad we could help make it easier experience. We try to excel in mould remediation / asbestos removal

Dorian Turdiu
Dorian Turdiu

Mold treatment, Highly Recommended

Icon Restoration Services crew did a fantastic job and I would highly recommend them. The work was done well, fast and clean. I will definitely refer them to my family and friends. Thanks guys!

Appreciated your feedback, thank you!
. We try to excel at these services, mould remediation/ asbestos removal

asia.mark.naiman in Saint John
asia.mark.naiman in Saint John

Basement restoration

We just completed restoration of our basement with Icon. All the work was done very quickly. Workers showed up as scheduled. They took care of everything, including supplies and cleaning after. Good quality of work and friendly people. We are very happy with this company.

Thank you your feedback is much appreciated.
We try to excel at these services, mould remediation/ asbestos removal / reinstatement

Andi Hoxhaj in North York
Andi Hoxhaj in North York

Asbestos Removal

My home now is the best place because of your team. I really enjoyed working with you. Very professional and friendly. Will suggest this company to all my friends.

Thank you for your work.

Appreciated your feedback, thank you!
. We try to excel at these services, mould remediation/ asbestos removal

Diane S. in York
Diane S. in York

Project water leak

Icon Restoration has been a pleasure to work with. They excel in customer service and prompt replies. Very reasonable and easy to work with. Full of knowledge, communication skills and trouble shooting/problem solving.
The work force at Icon Restoration exceeded expectations. Willing to help with everything and always ready to please.
Highly recommended

Thank you.

Chris
Chris

Mould Removal

i had a mold in my living room . I called Icon Restoration SERVICES, they arrived in less then an hour , inspected the mold area , gave me a good estimate , and did a amazing job !!! , left my living room cleaner then it was . Thank you very much . I will sure recommend you.

Thank you.

More about Icon Restoration Services Inc

Icon Restoration Services Inc. , is a Canadian restoration company. Although the company is headquartered in Toronto, the emergency restoration team operates surrounding areas such as Richmond Hill, Etobicoke, Scarborough and Mississauga. We specialize in cleaning and restoring properties that have been affected by smoke, ash, flood, mold and asbestos. ...
Looking for Mold Detection & Removal pros in Toronto?