Altin CONSTRUCTION

Reviews for Altin CONSTRUCTION

B. R.
B. R.

Bathroom Renovation

Hussain & crew did amazing job ! We absolutely love the result! They understood what we want and more importantly what we don’t want for our small bathroom. This saved us from unnecessary costs and time delays. We appreciate suggestions and solutions they had. Definitely recommend.

Vincent
Vincent

Pond removal

Hussain and his crew did a fantastic job to fill out my unused pond. They did the work quickly and Hussain and his team was courteous and worked hard to get the work done properly.

Backyard and side yard renovation

The backyard was overgrown with weeds and the beginnings of Norway Maples (weed trees) and so Altin cleared away the mess with a Bobcat. They then re-sodded the back yard, re-set old pavers at the back of the garden, created a walkway around the new lawn, and set new pavers at the side of the house where the old pavers had been. The crushed stone that was used as an underlay for the pavers was extended on the sides of the paved areas to create a base for free-standing planters that will be installed next spring. The project took four days. We are delighted with the result of their work.

Daniel Marchese
Daniel Marchese

Turf Install

Husein and the guys were great in moving some of the plants and trees around as well as laying the turf. Kept me up to date on when materials would be in to complete the job as covid played a role on getting materials to complete the job. Also very fairly priced compared to other competitors

Thankyou Daniel your turf looks stunning now
Altin Construction looks forward to servicing you again!

Basement renovation

I am very satisfied with Hussain and his team. They did an amazing job for our basement renovation.They are very reliable, accurate and efficient I always recommend.

Riz
Riz
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Thorough, dedicated and on time.

They took their time ensuring the job was done right. Started in the morning and finished late evening. Every interlock laid was done properly with no large gaps and cleanly done. The team did a fantastic job and I highly recommend them.

Home Improvement Indeed!

Hosein does everything! I had my backyard stone patio done with a new finished garden, wrought iron railings sanded and painted, backyard doors custom made, basement living space freshly painted and hardwood floor installed, screen door installed, curtain rods hung, bathtub safety bars installed...need I say more? I was very happy with the results! Fair price, timely finished, attention to details and also, he is so kind, friendly and flexible with all requests! I would highly recommend Hosein and his team!
P.S. I will certainly go back to Hosein for my next's year home improvement project!

Bathroom Reno

Great job completed in a timely manner.
Always punctual and kept area clean.
Highly recommend!
Thank you!!

More about Altin CONSTRUCTION

We provide all your construction needs to make your dream house a reality. We do framing, drywalling, taping, tiling, flooring, and ETC.