Mr. Handyman of Mississauga & Etobicoke

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Mr. Handyman of Mississauga & Etobicoke

Patricia in Toronto
Patricia in Toronto

Miscellaneous handyman jobs around the house, i.e. installing heavy wall hangings, window draft-proofing, affixing shelves, etc.

This is a highly professional service which delivers superior service, upmost respect for clients with quotes provided beforehand and fair pricing at job completion. I have had them visit 3 times and I have never been disappointed: punctual, bring all the necessary tools and materials, and bill less than the quote if less time actually spent than estimated. I'm so happy to have found them. Thank you Sam & crew!

Thank you Patricia for the kind words. We look forward to working with you in the future.

68wallasey.
68wallasey.

Built my prefabricated shed in record time

They did a quality job building my shed, and even did it in less time than was quoted! Tony and his helper were extremely professional, and worked diligently to get the job done properly. They really gave me a sense of confidence that everything is under control.

Thank You for the kind words.

Murrayb
Murrayb

Plumbing Repair

Had a small leak in the drain pipe beneath the kitchen sink. As experience has shown that plumbing repairs are not my forte, I contacted Mr. Handyman. They got back to me fairly quickly and their technician, Sam, showed up on time. Sam was courteous and quickly fixed the problem (which, as it turned, out was caused by a build up of gunk due to some toothpicks getting stuck and acting as a mini-dam). Will gladly use them again in the future.

Thank you for the kind words.

Family M
Family M

Light Fixture & Smoke Alarm Installation

We needed to have some small jobs done around the house and contacted Mr Handyman to do the work. We were contacted within a minute of submitting the work request online by Patrisha who was more than helpful. Sam visited a day or two later and provided an estimate of the work cost. Work was completed today by Sam and Marino to a very high standard and we’re extremely happy with the service received. Both Patrisha and Sam couldn’t have been more helpful and were a real pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend these guys. Thanks for a job well done.

Thank you so much for the kind words.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Honest small repairs

The contractors came and assessed the situation and once they started working realized the plan wouldn't work. They actually completed the job and the cost came out less than the initial quote. Honest and fast and great work. I will definitely be calling them again in the future.

Thank you for the kind words.

Dave in Mississauga
Dave in Mississauga

Basement Water Leak

I had a really bad water leak from my Kitchen drain on the main floor going down into my Basement. This went on for 15 Plus years. All the Joists floor board and studs were completed rotten and had severe mold.
I am very pleased with the results. Everything was fixed and replaced. Fantastic service. I highly recommend Mr.Handyman

Domenic in Moncton
Domenic in Moncton
0 reviews Moncton, NB

Sealed my window in an hour!

Mr. Handyman of South Mississauga is hands down one of the best companies I have dealt with. My job was not large in scope, but they responded right away and my problem was resolved within a week from my initial phone call. They even diagnosed a problem which I didn't even tell them about (and didn't know it was contributing to the cause of the leak), but cared to point it out to me and fix it. Will recommend to all my friends and call them back for any job I need done.

Thank you so much for the kind words.

JJ
JJ
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Installation of stairwell handrail

Excellent communication from the beginning when I called. Patrisha was informative and efficient, quickly organising the date and time with additional information.

Efficient installation with sensible recommendations and pleasant interactions. Quickly and efficiently completed, thank Tony!

Reasonable cost.

Thank You so much for the kind words. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Sherry in Toronto
Sherry in Toronto

Kitchen Cabinet Repair

I needed some cabinet drawers in my kitchen fixed and was able to reach someone and book an appointment. They showed up on time and were able to complete the repair. They were very polite and left the work area tidy.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Kitchen backsplash removal and drywall installation

Professional, quick and courteous. Removing our kitchen backsplash was proving to be a problem. Mr. Handyman was able to remove old backsplash and drywall and install new drywall quickly and easily! I will definitely call them again in the future.

Thank you for the wonderful review! We'll be here for you when you're ready to get going on your next project!

More about Mr. Handyman of Mississauga & Etobicoke

Mr. Handyman is a one-stop shop for a wide range of home maintenance and repair solutions.
We specialize in checking off the small jobs from your "to-do list" so you can relax in your home, not work in it. From small tasks to major projects, our technicians can handle it all.