Mr. Handyman of Mississauga & Etobicoke

Reviews for Mr. Handyman of Mississauga & Etobicoke

Gary Parkinson from Toronto
Gary Parkinson from Toronto

4 Small Projects

This was my first time using Mr. Handyman. Based on my experience, I will definitely call on them to do more work as required in the future. The quality of their work was excellent. The workers were pleasant and skilled, and they came when they said they would!

Thank you for the kind word Gary.

Y in Toronto
Y in Toronto

Rearranging a laundry room

Professional service! Right from the lady Patricia who answered the phone to the crew - Sam and Marino. They stacked my laundry machines, without much noise ( we are all online for work and school), cleaned up after themselves and ensured that the machines were hooked up and running again before they left.
Customer Service was top notch!

Thank you so much for the kind words. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Vaughn in
Vaughn in

Kitchen Sink

Great job! Mr. handyman fixes everything including the kitchen sink.

And better yet, my wife is now moving my "honey do" list from me to Mr. handyman!

Thanks for the quick response!

Thank you so much, we really appreciate the kind words.

marie payne
marie payne

wall to wall carpeting and underlay removed & disposed of

prompt, worked hard to remove extremely stubborn underlay that had stuck to the floor from 30+ years of traffic, disposed of everything & left premises clean & tidy
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company, in fact I have already booked them to redo our hardwood flooring.

Thank you so much for the kind words. We look forward to working with you again

Anne
Anne

Fence repair

A section of my fence came down and I needed help from Handyman. I called and Sam was able to come the very next day. Very pleased with the job that was done!

Thank you so much for the kind words. We look forward to working with you again.

Alicia in Toronto
Alicia in Toronto

Kitchen Cabinet Fix

The handyman finished the job so quickly and professionally, I was so impressed! I spent 2 months driving myself crazy over a cabinet door that wouldn't close, and he fixed it in under 15 minutes! Great work, I'll be sure to recommend this service to others.

rjwdowsett66 in Mississauga
rjwdowsett66 in Mississauga

Kitchen Prep Work

It was a relatively simple job that I wanted/needed to be done right so I called Mr. Handyman.
Day 1: I called and spoke with the lovely Patricia who arranged for owner Sam to come out to ensure they understood the job and provide a quote. Day 2: Sam arrived spot on time. He was professional, clear and friendly. Sam confirmed that they could do what was being asked and gave me a quote. Minutes after he left, Patricia called back to book the appointment for the next day.
Day 3: Claudio arrived, energetic, personable and fully masked up, ready to get things done! Within 1 hour, he called me in to inspect the job before he put on the finishing touches. He had everything done right. A short time later he had fully cleaned up and was ready for me to sign off on a job well done - under-time and under-budget.
The whole Mr. Handyman experience was easy, low-stress and professionally executed. Could not ask for more.

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so glad you are happy with the job and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Nirmala
Nirmala

Bathroom minor upgrades

I needed some towel bars, a medicine cabinet and a glass doors installed on bathtub to replace the shower curtain. I also needed to recaulk around the tub. I filled out the form online on Saturday and received a call Monday morning. A technician came by to do some measurements and the next Monday they came in to do the work. I really appreciate the professionalism and punctuality of everyone. Customer service was also topnotch. I was very impressed as I chose this company only after a Google search for a handy man. I would definitely recommend them. I had a good experience and would use them again

I'm so glad to hear that you had such a positive experience. We strive to give all of our customers professional and courteous service. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Richard in Mississauga
Richard in Mississauga

Home repairs

Toilet and front door repairs. Quick response with friendly and courteous staff (on phone and in person). Labour costs were discussed before anyone one came. The person who did the repairs was knowledgeable, friendly and did the work quickly. We would definitely call the next time work was needed to be done around the house.

Hi Richard, thanks for the kind words! I'm so glad you're happy with the work and the level of service. We would certainly be glad to work with you on any other project you may need.

CK in Etobicoke
CK in Etobicoke

TV Wall Mounting

I am incredibly impressed with Mr Handyman. They responded promptly to both my request for quote as well as booking the work. Both people that came to my home (for a quote and then for the installation) were on time, professional, helpful and friendly. The customer service agent was also very helpful. The process was seemless and they were a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended!

Thank you so much for the kind words! Our goal is to always make your repairs as stress free as possible. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

More about Mr. Handyman of Mississauga & Etobicoke

Mr. Handyman is a one-stop shop for a wide range of home maintenance and repair solutions.
We specialize in checking off the small jobs from your "to-do list" so you can relax in your home, not work in it. From small tasks to major projects, our technicians can handle it all.