Mr. Handyman of Mississauga & Etobicoke

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for Mr. Handyman of Mississauga & Etobicoke

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Outside fencing & Drywall/ceiling repair

The old adage of you get what you pay for is true. I previously utilized a company that guaranteed excellent work and repairs but didn't follow through and I ended up with a larger problem that they did not fix. I decided to call Mr. Handyman as they have an excellent reputation for not going over their quotes, arriving in a timely manner, having great customer service and lastly ensuring that their work completed was more than above standard. I would highly recommend Mr. Handyman when you want the job done right the first time. Great customer service!! Great people!!

Thank you for the wonderful review. We constantly strive to meet and exceed our customers expectations. We are glad that you are happy with your new fence. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Gordow1948
Gordow1948

Kitchen sink

They fixed my kitchen sink that was dropping under the counter in less than an hour. They were very efficient and left the kitchen clean and tidy.
I will use them again for anything I need done around the house.

Thank you for the kind words.

Dave from Mississauga
Dave from Mississauga

Vented Range Hood Installation

I was very impressed with the professionalism of this company. Came out and did an inspection and provided a written quote. Arrived right on time to do the job. Had three technicians working on the different aspects of the job, including the electrical and vent work. Very professional work, leaving the place clean and looking great. I would highly recommend this company.

THank you so much for the kind words.

Amarin
Amarin

Ceiling drywall repair

The ceiling fan in our ensuite broke and caused water damage to the drywall. Carlo from Mr. Handyman replaced the drywall so well that, after it was painted, you would not have known there was any damage at all. He did an excellent job, was very neat and tidy and was very pleasant to deal with. I will definitely use Mr. Handyman again and would recommend them to anyone who needs handyman services.
David & Amarin Tsujimura

Marylou in Toronto
Marylou in Toronto

Wall opening for barn doors on closet

Sam and his team of were exceptional and professional. Even when I had to make an adjustment in the job right at end-they were beyond accommodating. The cost was reasonable and very very satisfied by the results. I would absolutely recommend Sam anytime. They were the BEST.

Thank you so much Marylou for the kind words

Ben in Mississauga
Ben in Mississauga

Closet Door Installation

They did a very good job with the door installation - they had to install door slab, door stop trim, hinges, door handle, door strike plate, etc. The work was carefully done - clean install. They gave us a very fair price estimate and stuck to the price, showed up on time, cleaned up well and were very professional. Written invoice was provided at the end. I would recommend them.

Kerry Morris from Toronto
Kerry Morris from Toronto

3 Fixes

We had 3 repairs that needed to be done. Broken sweep on front screen door, light fixture in cold room that needed replacing, and towel rack that needed replacing in a bathroom. Called and spoke with Patrisha and she was very helpful and arranged for Sam to come and look at the 3 jobs we needed done and do a quote. He arrived on time and a quote was sent to us that same morning. After confirming the go-ahead to Patrisha, she arranged for Claudio to start the work the next week. He fixed the door sweep and replaced the cold room light fixture and prepped the bathroom wall for the new towel rack. As the "mud" had to dry properly, he could not finish that day, and Patrisha arranged for another associate named Tony to come back the next business day and do the sanding/painting and affixing of the new towel rack. All 3 of the handymen were polite and professional, did the work properly and left our home tidy. Would definitely recommend them and would use them for future jobs!

Thank you Kerry for the kind words.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Fence repair

The two men who did the work arrived on time, worked hard, did a great job, and completed the assigned task both quickly and efficiently, and for quite a bit less than the estimated cost for the work. I would not hesitate to recommend Mr Handyman to anyone.

MLaba
MLaba

Excellent Service & Fair Pricing

I found Mr. Handyman on Home Stars and contacted them about some dishwasher issues I was having. They were very quick to respond, they were extremely courteous and friendly on the phone and they scheduled someone to service the dishwasher in 2 days.

Tony, who arrived to do the work, was professional, friendly and very skilled. The job got done, the pricing was very fair and I was very happy with the work and service.

I highly recommend Mr. Handyman and would endorse them to anyone.

Patricia in Toronto
Patricia in Toronto

Miscellaneous handyman jobs around the house, i.e. installing heavy wall hangings, window draft-proofing, affixing shelves, etc.

This is a highly professional service which delivers superior service, upmost respect for clients with quotes provided beforehand and fair pricing at job completion. I have had them visit 3 times and I have never been disappointed: punctual, bring all the necessary tools and materials, and bill less than the quote if less time actually spent than estimated. I'm so happy to have found them. Thank you Sam & crew!

Thank you Patricia for the kind words. We look forward to working with you in the future.

More about Mr. Handyman of Mississauga & Etobicoke

Mr. Handyman is a one-stop shop for a wide range of home maintenance and repair solutions.
We specialize in checking off the small jobs from your "to-do list" so you can relax in your home, not work in it. From small tasks to major projects, our technicians can handle it all.