Flooring Office

Reviews for Flooring Office

KS in Mississauga
KS in Mississauga

Generally decent work

Mostly good work. I did like the guys from the start.
There were some mistakes, but with the passage of time I am becoming more willing to overlook those, given the bigger issues that I have had with other contractors recently. In comparison to the others, these sins are starting to look smaller.

Review has 2 previous versions

Amazing client!

madfoodlover in Toronto
madfoodlover in Toronto

Solid work and good customer service

Flooring Office offers competitive pricing with decent work. We had previously purchased flooring that needed to be installed in two bedrooms and a hallway. Flooring Office did the installation and supplied and installed new baseboards as well. In addition they completely redid our staircase. What a magnificent difference! They did a great job staining and making the stairs seamlessly integrate with our new floor colour. Although they are young, Kaan aims to please and is fantastic at following up with any fixes or corrections that need to be done.

Review has 2 previous versions

The most hospitable, caring and easy to work with client we have had! We are glad we were able to meet your expectations.

Dave in Milton
Dave in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Staircase and luxury vinyl planks install in 4 bedrooms

Since the beginning I called them I felt that my home was treated as a priority for them. They were very helpful in choosing the flooring as we were indecisive on whether to go with hardwood flooring. They had many options to chose from and they were very patient in the process on our selecting the flooring and spindles required for the job. They matched pricing on vinyl flooring we had seen elsewhere which saved us some money also.
I was not expecting the job to occur so quickly given the pandemic and was pleased it got started so quickly.
My wife and I were more than happy with the work performed and the professionalism displayed. I have already referred my parents to get similar work done as I know they will receive top rate service with quality install. Thanks guys for your input and quality work.

Thank you for the great review! We are proud to have guided you into the right direction and given you quality service up to your expectations!

avahoma
avahoma

Best stairs renovation

Flooring office did an amazing job with my stairs. They were extremely polite, punctual, reliable and helpful. They are hard working and did the best job. I highly recommend them to anyone and would definitely hire them again for any future jobs!

Thank you Ava for your great feedback we are glad to have satisfied you with your stair remodelling!

strong99
strong99

Complete House Flooring Renovation

These guys are absolutely amazing! They installed hardwood on my living room floor and all my bedrooms. This company is by far the most professional, time efficient and thoughtful I have ever dealt with. Would recommend them every time!!

Thank you for your feedback Richard! We hope to have satisfied you with your new house floor i installation!

Peter S.
Peter S.

Hardwood flooring install

The install job was excellent and completed in a very timely manner. They were very professional, clean, followed COVID protocols and were also very friendly. Equipment and tools were top notch. They were very meticulous and perfectionists with their work. Pricing was very reasonable and would highly recommend Kaan and his team to anyone.

Peter our best client thus far! Great family man with a beautiful hone we hope to have lived up to your standard!

Sinan in Markham
Sinan in Markham

Vinyl installation

He was very polite and punctual. He worked clean and definitely recommend him. I’m very happy with my new Vinyl flooring.

Thank you for your review Sinan, I hope you're enjoying your new floor!

HN
HN

Project

I needed to replace existing carpet in a bedroom with laminate flooring to match the rest of the unit. Kaan didn't turn down a small job and was very professional throughout the entire process. He had amazing customer service and attitude. I'm very impressed with the work and I'm so glad I went with this company. I would definitely recommend him for flooring needs!

Hi HN,
Thank you for the wonderful review! We pride ourselves on our customer service and it's great to see that our customers recommend us too. Looking forward to future projects!
Warm regards,
Kaan and the Flooring Office Team

Adam
Adam

Flooring throughout condo

Kaan and his team were, responsive, had good communication, flexible and did excellent work. They were very accommodating and were able to complete my floors on short notice. I highly recommend the Flooring Office!

Hi Adam,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It was wonderful working on your project, looking forward to the next!
Warm regards,
Kaan and the Flooring Office Team

anas.sibaoueih in Toronto
anas.sibaoueih in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Hardwood Flooring and Stairs

Flooring Office gave me the service I was looking for. Starts look amazing. I would recommend him to my friends and family for their house. Thank you for your work!

Thanks for choosing Flooring Office for your wood stairs. Hope to be working with you very soon!

More about Flooring Office

Flooring Office provides flooring renovation services such as;
- Staircase renovations
- Hardwood Installation
- Vinyl Installation
- Engineered Hardwood Installation
-Laminate Installation

and much more!

These services are offered to both residential customers and large-scale businesses who are located throughout the regions of Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, and other surrounding areas. Take advantage of our expertise by contacting us at 416-276-8127. The first quote is on us!

Visit us at: