Basement Renovation

Reviews for Expert.Reno4U

Tina in York
Tina in York

basement refresh

Omid provided exceptional service. His services he did on our home include but are not limited to: new flooring, painting, dry wall patching, shelving and carpentry. Omid takes pride in his work, is polite, and an absolute pleasure to have around. I highly recommend Omid to anyone looking to do home renovations.

Dear Tina,

Thank you so much and happy to know the you were happy with the service provided

Please always keep us in mind

Thank,
Team Expert Reno

BDU in Toronto
BDU in Toronto

Job well done

Omid was a pleasure to have working at my home. He arrived when stated and kept us informed on the timing of this project. The furniture Omid stained looks wonderful and I have now hired him for a second project.

We are happy to know you were satisfied with our work

See you soon for the your second project we are excited to be back and work with you

Team

Abigail
Abigail

Great painting

We had the living room, dining room and hallways painted before we moved into our new place. The painting was perfect.
Omid was on time and communicative. The work was done on time.

Would definitely recommend for painting work

Dear Abigail,

I am happy to know you were satisfied with our service

Please keep us in mind in the future

Thanks
Team Expert Reno

Stewart
Stewart
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Remove popcorn ceiling

Punctual, polite, knowledgeable and very good at what he does. Great workmanship and completed on time and on budget. My wife and i will not hesitate to hire again

Dear Stewart,

Thank you for trusting me to take care of your home Renovation
It was a pleasure working with you and it makes me feel good to know your happy with the end result

Keep us in mind for future renovation around your house

Expert Reno4U

Brian
Brian
5 reviews Whitby, ON

Bedroom renovation

Omid did a great job replacing one ceiling, repairing another, doing a signficant amount of wall repaier/patching then sanding and painting all walls, ceilings and closets.

Great work./

Dear Brian,

Thank you for trusting me to take care of your home renovation
It was a pleasure working with you and makes me feel good to know your happy with the end result

Keep us in mind for future renovation around your house

Expert Reno4U

Kim in Toronto
Kim in Toronto
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Popcorn Ceiling Removal, Pot Lights and painting

Omid did a fantastic job. My house looks brand new. Cleaned up after himself, was polite, showed up when he was supposed to and was an absolute pleasure to work with. Will definitely call him again if I need more work done around the house of this nature.

Dear Kim,

Happy to know you were satisfied with our work

Keep us in mind, we will be happy to work with you always

Thanks
ExpertReno4U

Tina
Tina
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Ceiling painting and cutting

Omid is a talented, professional and polite house painter. He tackled a tough high ceiling stucco painting job, and properly set-up, precise painted, and cleaned up behind himself. The ceiling looks amazing! I was impressed, so I have booked him to do some outside painting on the house in the spring time.

Dear Tina,

I am happy to know you were satisfied with my work

Looking forward in working with you shortly with some of your other projects

ExpertReno4U

Jan in Toronto
Jan in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Popcorn ceiling removal

Two bedrooms and living/dining/ hallway now have lovely smooth ceilings. $3000
I asked them back to update my bathroom. It is beautifully done.
We had a few “condo” issues as you do! Omid was polite, professional and worked to sort it all out. End result looks great.

Dear Jan,

Glad to know you're pleased with the service received

Thank you for trusting us to complete both of your projects

Your satisfaction is our priority!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Redo stairs and create bedroom

Finished job is very nice. Omid completely updated our staircase and made a new bedroom. Work was done well and in a timely manner. Thanks for our lovely Reno. It was great working with you.

Glad to know you're pleased with the service received

Your satisfaction is our priority

ChiChi
ChiChi
6 reviews Whitby, ON

Leaking bathroom

Updating my review because Omid reached out and resolved the issues.
I am satisfied with the service provided.
**************************************************************
I posted a HomeStars request when a bathroom in my home started leaking through the ceiling and into my living room.
Omid and his partner came over and determined that the leak was from cracks on the tiles in the bathroom floor.
They removed the old tiles, re-tiled the entire bathroom and fixed the damaged ceiling in my living room.

Dear Chichi,

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with the overall results!!

Sorry for any inconvenience you had to go through because of us however we are always here to support you please reach out to us at any point and let us know your expectations. We will do our best to meet your expectations

More about Expert.Reno4U

Expert.Reno4U is a passionate team that will help your homes look refreshed and new all over again. We believe in quality and making sure to provide you with the job you are looking for. Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us so please rest assured that we will do everything needed to make sure its an A+ job.

We are a small new team that is eager for business and hungry to prove themselves. Please contact us today for your renovation needs.