Basement Renovation

Donna
Donna
1 review Millbrook, ON

Popcorn ceiling removal

It was a pleasure to have Omid in our home to remove the popcorn on the ceilings in the kitchen, living room, hallway, mudroom and stairwell!
A lot of work was put into the ceilings because they had been painted with an oil based paint years ago. The ceilings look absolutely beautiful! Great job Omid!
Omid's team of electricians came to install potlights throughout and they look really great!
Omid is very polite, talented, knowledgeable and takes pride in his work.
It was also a pleasure dealing with Monira, Omid's wife, who was quick with responding to emails, handled the quote that clearly stated the work we wanted to have done.
My husband and I would not hesitate to hire Omid again for future projects around our home. Thank you again Omid!

Donna and Wayne

Dear Donna & Wayne,

It was a pleasure working with you both! It makes us super happy to know we have walked away from another happy client

Lets us know if you need anything we are happy to help and support you

Navin in Ajax
Navin in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Popcorn ceiling removal, painting, re-staining cabinets, backsplash

It was a pleasure dealing with Omid and Monira. From the initial contact after reading their reviews on HomeStars to end of work, Omid was cordial to deal with. Monira, who is Omid's wife and handles the quoting, was a pleasure to deal with and was quick to respond. Quote clearly stated the scope of work, price, estimated duration and start date.

We initially hired Omid to do the Popcorn ceiling removal and making it a smooth ceiling in our family and living rooms, along with painting walls in those areas. After seeing his work, we decided to get additional rooms painted, kitchen cabinet door re-stained and kitchen backsplash removed and install new one. He is an expert with how he does clean cut of paint where the wall meets the ceiling.

A contractor in my opinion is one who knows how to deal with surprises, which come during Renos. They have to be experienced to know what steps things are to be done which is why as homeowners we hire others to do the work. When their was an issue with smoothening of the ceiling , he figured out a solution and did necessary things. When we had to redo some work due to way grout color turned out, he worked with us to give a satisfactory end product.

Usually contractors are not open to taking suggestions and feedback. Their is always room for improvement and Omid was open to them. He is very hardworking and knows various aspects of home renos.

We plan to hire Omid again in future for some more reno work during winter months.

Dear Navin,

Thank you so much it was a pleasure working with you
Our priority is our clients satisfactions.

Happy clients means everything to us

Looking forward in working with you on your future projects

Team Expert Reno4U

BDU in Toronto
BDU in Toronto

Job well done

Omid was a pleasure to have working at my home. He arrived when stated and kept us informed on the timing of this project. The furniture Omid stained looks wonderful and I have now hired him for a second project.

We are happy to know you were satisfied with our work

See you soon for the your second project we are excited to be back and work with you

Team

Abigail
Abigail

Great painting

We had the living room, dining room and hallways painted before we moved into our new place. The painting was perfect.
Omid was on time and communicative. The work was done on time.

Would definitely recommend for painting work

Dear Abigail,

I am happy to know you were satisfied with our service

Please keep us in mind in the future

Thanks

Tina in York
Tina in York

basement refresh

Omid provided exceptional service. His services he did on our home include but are not limited to: new flooring, painting, dry wall patching, shelving and carpentry. Omid takes pride in his work, is polite, and an absolute pleasure to have around. I highly recommend Omid to anyone looking to do home renovations.

Dear Tina,

Thank you so much and happy to know the you were happy with the service provided

Please always keep us in mind

Thank,

Stewart
Stewart
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Remove popcorn ceiling

Punctual, polite, knowledgeable and very good at what he does. Great workmanship and completed on time and on budget. My wife and i will not hesitate to hire again

Dear Stewart,

Thank you for trusting me to take care of your home Renovation
It was a pleasure working with you and it makes me feel good to know your happy with the end result

Keep us in mind for future renovation around your house

Expert Reno4U

Brian
Brian
5 reviews Whitby, ON

Bedroom renovation

Omid did a great job replacing one ceiling, repairing another, doing a signficant amount of wall repaier/patching then sanding and painting all walls, ceilings and closets.

Great work./

Dear Brian,

Thank you for trusting me to take care of your home renovation
It was a pleasure working with you and makes me feel good to know your happy with the end result

Keep us in mind for future renovation around your house

Expert Reno4U

Kim in Toronto
Kim in Toronto
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Popcorn Ceiling Removal, Pot Lights and painting

Omid did a fantastic job. My house looks brand new. Cleaned up after himself, was polite, showed up when he was supposed to and was an absolute pleasure to work with. Will definitely call him again if I need more work done around the house of this nature.

Dear Kim,

Happy to know you were satisfied with our work

Keep us in mind, we will be happy to work with you always

Thanks
ExpertReno4U

Tina
Tina
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Ceiling painting and cutting

Omid is a talented, professional and polite house painter. He tackled a tough high ceiling stucco painting job, and properly set-up, precise painted, and cleaned up behind himself. The ceiling looks amazing! I was impressed, so I have booked him to do some outside painting on the house in the spring time.

Dear Tina,

I am happy to know you were satisfied with my work

Looking forward in working with you shortly with some of your other projects

ExpertReno4U

Jan in Toronto
Jan in Toronto
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Popcorn ceiling removal

Two bedrooms and living/dining/ hallway now have lovely smooth ceilings. $3000
I asked them back to update my bathroom. It is beautifully done.
We had a few “condo” issues as you do! Omid was polite, professional and worked to sort it all out. End result looks great.

Dear Jan,

Glad to know you're pleased with the service received

Thank you for trusting us to complete both of your projects

Your satisfaction is our priority!

More about Expert.Reno4U

Expert.Reno4U is a passionate team that will help your homes look refreshed and new all over again. We believe in quality and making sure to provide you with the job you are looking for. Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us so please rest assured that we will do everything needed to make sure its an A+ job.

We are a small new team that is eager for business and hungry to prove themselves. Please contact us today for your renovation needs.